Next big Return? (Other than Batista)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Liquid7778

Jobber
Reaction score
Who do you guys think is coming back to the WWE this year? I'd really like to see Morrison come back, but maybe that's just me.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I honestly miss Morrison. Dude had some great spots, always entertaining in the ring, just always needed some mic work. I like him much much better as a heel, but face he's pretty chill too.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
I really want MVP to return. I've been listening to "VIP Ballin' for 2 days.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Funny hearing the names Morrison and Batista so close together. It reminds me of the fact that Batista banged Morrison's girlfriend Melina and he did nothing about it lol.

I wouldn't care either way if Morrison returns. He's like Jeff Hardy - spot monkey in the ring if that's what you want to see, but he completely sucks on the mic. I only ever really enjoyed him when he was teaming with Joey Mercury as one half of MNM.

You can pretty much expect Sheamus and RVD back sometime next year for sure. Obviously Lesnar and Taker will return to work Wrestlemania and Lesnar will work at least two or three PPVs after that, too. There's no one else I can think of that I could see plausibly returning next year. I'd love to see MVP back in the WWE one day (hopefully sooner than later) but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Lockard pretty much covered it, except I would add Jericho to the list of people possibly returning next year. I think he's done with his band till June in a couple weeks, so he'll most likely be back in the WWE during that time. I could also see Goldberg returning in the next couple of years. While I'm not the biggest Goldberg fan I'd still mark if he did end up returning for a short time.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Yep, forgot about Jericho. He actually said in an interview a few days ago that he doesn't have the 'itch' to return to WWE anytime in the near future, which (Jericho being Jericho) basically means he'll probably be back soon. He always tried to deny having an interest in returning just shortly before reappearing on WWE television anyway. Plus, I can't see him wanting to miss out on a Wrestlemania, let alone the big 30th anniversary.

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I honestly miss Morrison. Dude had some great spots, always entertaining in the ring, just always needed some mic work. I like him much much better as a heel, but face he's pretty chill too.
Oh he aint coming back, he is getting booked everywhere on the indies and he goes where Melina goes and everyone wants him and not her.

Would like to see Jake and Hall to make a rumble one off just to show how much better they have gotten.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Funny hearing the names Morrison and Batista so close together. It reminds me of the fact that Batista banged Morrison's girlfriend Melina and he did nothing about it lol.

I wouldn't care either way if Morrison returns. He's like Jeff Hardy - spot monkey in the ring if that's what you want to see, but he completely sucks on the mic. I only ever really enjoyed him when he was teaming with Joey Mercury as one half of MNM.

You can pretty much expect Sheamus and RVD back sometime next year for sure. Obviously Lesnar and Taker will return to work Wrestlemania and Lesnar will work at least two or three PPVs after that, too. There's no one else I can think of that I could see plausibly returning next year. I'd love to see MVP back in the WWE one day (hopefully sooner than later) but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Batista cuckolding Morrison is why he was never given a main event spot & never will even if he returns. You can't be a bonafide bitch outside of kayfabe and be The Man in kayfabe. See Drew "Tiffany abused me physically "McYntire

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Batista cuckolding Morrison is why he was never given a main event spot & never will even if he returns. You can't be a bonafide bitch outside of kayfabe and be The Man in kayfabe. See Drew "Tiffany abused me physically "McYntire

I remember it being said by someone that McMahon didn't respect Morrison as a man since he did nothing about it. Not even a confrontation or anything. So yeah, hard to see Vince giving him any sort of serious push. I'm surprised he got even that one WWE Title match on PPV.

Reactions: Action Jackson

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Hogan, Goldberg, Jericho, RVD, Lesnar, Taker, Rock. All possibilities.