Newspaper Theft On The Rise

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King_Ash

Reaction score
I'm a PC man though and though. Absolutly hate MAC's, the multimedia art room where I work uses MAC's and they are the most gayest things I have ever seen, but thats just my opinion. I like PC's better because you have no trouble upgrading them, plus I sorta gotta like them cause I spend $5,000 on it and I love it.

-R3-

Reaction score
Macs are for simple minded people.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It really depends on wht you're looking for.

Macs are great for media.

PC's are great at applications.

Though I prefer pc's for gaming.

.chaostheory

Reaction score
Macs are annoying IMO. Sure, they got all the media stuff, but to be honest, Mac has nothing a PC dosen't plus I think PC has a sleeker design and runs better. Plus, I run Vista and it's a lot more secure.

Slash

Reaction score
"I have a better idea let me check my calculator to see how much time you just wasted" haha great commercial and In my opinion I like PCs better but i do enjoy the mac laptop my aunt has pretty cool.

Reaction score
Matt I was in the same position last summer that your in right now, I was going to buy a comp, and was on the fence about a PC or Mac. It really depends on how your going to use it. If your leaning to be a gamer, then a PC may be for you, but if you are looking to get a more user friendly experience, then get a Mac.
Mac has nothing a PC dosen't plus I think PC has a sleeker design and runs better.
Imo that is not true at all, Mac os x tiger is 50x more stable than any windows os on the planet ever.

So I prefer macs, but you should go to both the mac, and microsoft website, to compare the product and see whats best for you.

Miller

Reaction score
I hate macs, pc all the way.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
CNN -- Has your morning newspaper disappeared from your driveway recently? Authorities say it could be a case involving discount-seeking thieves.

Officials and newspaper execs say newspapers are vanishing from racks and yards, and they're blaming "extreme couponing."

It's a trend spotlighted on a recent TLC show of the same name, in which shoppers collect coupons in large numbers to make major purchases for a few bucks.

Police report arrests in Arkansas and Texas, to name a few, of folks snatching up papers to gather more of those coupons.

Some papers say they've also seen a bump in sales, but ultimately paper delivery people are hurt by the thefts, since they have to pay for missing copies.