Newsmap

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
My teacher in my Success class made us use this site a few days ago and I thought it was extremely handy. Newsmap is a site that has lists of the top stories in different countries (or all countries). You can click which countries you want to check up on (not all countires are listed) and which news topics you want to check as well (entertainment, technology, sports, world, etc.) If you want a quick way to know what's going on, use this site! The biggest, most talked about topic is the biggest box and the obviously the smaller the box, the least talked about and so on.​
Just thought I'd share this with you guys. :obama:​

Reactions: Danielson

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I remember using similar sites in a couple of my courses in college (communications & media major). We did a lot of courses on press and journalism and differences in various types of journalism were sites/databases like that really came in handy.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
That is coolio!
I don't know why I read it as New Smap though :haha: :facepalm:

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
learn2read :tyson:
sOcMFeWUsuM

Big E Rection :troll:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
My teacher in my Success class made us use this site a few days ago and I thought it was extremely handy. Newsmap is a site that has lists of the top stories in different countries (or all countries). You can click which countries you want to check up on (not all countires are listed) and which news topics you want to check as well (entertainment, technology, sports, world, etc.) If you want a quick way to know what's going on, use this site! The biggest, most talked about topic is the biggest box and the obviously the smaller the box, the least talked about and so on.

Just thought I'd share this with you guys. :obama:

Pretty awesome.