News on when Undertaker returns to TV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Teen Gohan Randy Savage said:

Only in your head could it work. Allow the old guy his rest. He has been in the business 20+ years.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Only in your head could it work. Allow the old guy his rest. He has been in the business 20+ years.

HE REST A WHOLE YEAR AND THEN LIKE 4 MONTH SINCE THIS YEAR WM28! He hsa his rest now it time come back!

Stopspot

Reaction score
HE REST A WHOLE YEAR AND THEN LIKE 4 MONTH SINCE THIS YEAR WM28! He hsa his rest now it time come back!

Then what about if he just doesn't want to? maybe he wants a reduced schedule so that he actually can compete for more years. He is closing in on 50. Not many wrestlers can perform for this long.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Then what about if he just doesn't want to? maybe he wants a reduced schedule so that he actually can compete for more years. He is closing in on 50. Not many wrestlers can perform for this long.

But the DEADMAN CAN! B/C HE THAT DAM GOOD!

Stopspot

Reaction score
But the DEADMAN CAN! B/C HE THAT DAM GOOD!

But he doesn't want to. He doesn't need to do what the fans want. He is the most powerful wrestler in the WWE (even more than triple H.) He does what he wants.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
But he doesn't want to. He doesn't need to do what the fans want. He is the most powerful wrestler in the WWE (even more than triple H.) He does what he wants.

BUT WE NEED HIM! 1 MORE TIME AS WROLD OR WWE CHAMPION!

Stopspot

Reaction score
BUT WE NEED HIM! 1 MORE TIME AS WROLD OR WWE CHAMPION!

We don't need Undertaker. We need new exciting stars like Ziggler, Bryan, Rhodes, Ryback, Hawkins, Reks, Kidd, Kingston, Barrett, Gabriel, Slater, Rollins, Ambrose, Kruger, Steamboat JR, Ohno, Cesaro etc to step up and make names for themselves. Bringing back old wrestlers is never a solution.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
We don't need Undertaker. We need new exciting stars like Ziggler, Bryan, Rhodes, Ryback, Hawkins, Reks, Kidd, Kingston, Barrett, Gabriel, Slater, Rollins, Ambrose, Kruger, Steamboat JR, Ohno, Cesaro etc to step up and make names for themselves. Bringing back old wrestlers is never a solution.

Uh half of though guys FUCKIN SUCK! So yet bring back Undertaker!

Stopspot

Reaction score
Uh half of though guys FUCKIN SUCK! So yet bring back Undertaker!

No they don't. That is only your opinion (which only matters to you.) These guys are all cheered for excellent work rate and match quality. They have what it takes to become legends on level with Ric Flair and Triple H if they were just given the chance.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
No they don't. That is only your opinion (which only matters to you.) These guys are all cheered for excellent work rate and match quality. They have what it takes to become legends on level with Ric Flair and Triple H if they were just given the chance.

Are the only that I could take seruis in main event Barrett, Bryan, Rhodes, maybe b/c my friend Kyle watch him alot Rollins but I have yet to see this guy work?

good for mid card Kingston, Gabriel, Kidd maybe?

ALL this other WILL NEVER! Ziggler, Ryback, Hawkins, Reks, Slater, Ambrose, Kruger, Steamboat JR, Ohno, Cesaro