News on when Undertaker returns to TV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The Undertaker was said to be very relaxed backstage at RAW 1000. His official return to the storylines is scheduled for Survivor Series in November.

Source PWmania

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
i cant wait that long :((

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
HE ASHLEY GOING FIGHT SHEAMUS AT SUMMERSLAM!!

Stopspot

Reaction score
He can't handle a full time schedule anymore kids. His body is destroyed from years of entertaining you. Allow the man his rest, the fact that he wants to be around for at least a little time at a time should be good enough for you instead of him retiring all together.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
He can't handle a full time schedule anymore kids. His body is destroyed from years of entertaining you. Allow the man his rest, the fact that he wants to be around for at least a little time at a time should be good enough for you instead of him retiring all together.

he had a break that said good now that should bring him back now!

Stopspot

Reaction score
Teen Gohan Randy Savage said:
he had a break that said good now that should bring him back now!

He is in constant pain! He cannot go for long runs. He has pain every day off his life and will until he dies.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
He is in constant pain! He cannot go for long runs. He has pain every day off his life and will until he dies.

I read that his body is as good as it ever was or something recently. Whether he's hurt or not he shouldn't be on every week at all Randy. He'll just get hurt again, he's a WM guy now and perhaps a Survivor Series guy too (since it's basically his PPV).

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
I read that his body is as good as it ever was or something recently. Whether he's hurt or not he shouldn't be on every week at all Randy. He'll just get hurt again, he's a WM guy now and perhaps a Survivor Series guy too (since it's basically his PPV).

that u him part time like that did a few year ago it work then it can work now!