News on Riley

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Experience. He was great in FCW IIRC. He just needs that on screen TV experience. He needs to develop trust, so officials know he won't screw up on TV.

Yeah, he seemed really nervous on his Raw matches most of the time. I don't see him screw up that much on his Superstars matches, he needs experience. They could put him on SD, since it's taped, there's not that live TV pressure, he could get used to performing TV matches there and when he's ready (and if it's necessary) they move him to Raw.

Reactions: Snowman1

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lobsterfrogman said:
This is why talking wrestling is so much fun, it's all opinionated, and opinions can come from so many directions that it's hard to be wrong about anything.

+1. Though he was pretty good in FCW bro, check out his match with your darling Justin Gabriel :).

Leo C said:
Yeah, he seemed really nervous on his Raw matches most of the time. I don't see him screw up that much on his Superstars matches, he needs experience. They could put him on SD, since it's taped, there's not that live TV pressure, he could get used to performing TV matches there and when he's ready (and if it's necessary) they move him to Raw.

If it were me I would put him on SmackDown, have him tag-team with an over face (perhaps Rey), then turn on him cementing his awesome heel turn.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
+1. Though he was pretty good in FCW bro, check out his match with your darling Justin Gabriel :).

Lol.

This one? (part 1, 2 and 3 shouldn't be hard to find)

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I think he's pretty bland, so good riddance. He's still young and has plenty of time to become something worthwhile, however. These kind of stories should all be taken with a grain of salt, though.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cena gives him a hard time, and he can't do anything back.. Riley was breaking the ''locker room code''..

Come on now.. Superman gets away with everything..

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Cena gives him a hard time, and he can't do anything back.. Riley was breaking the ''locker room code''..

Come on now.. Superman gets away with everything..

Yep. :sad:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Wait, people are believing this despite the glaring botches in Riley's game? It's possible but seems high improbable IMO.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Wait, people are believing this despite the glaring botches in Riley's game? It's possible but seems high improbable IMO.

I do agree that Riley botched a lot, but I don't doubt this story.