News on Riley

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Regarding Alex Riley’s status with WWE, it’s said that he lost his push that was in the works because of a backstage incident with John Cena.

PWInsider.com reports word going around is that a while back, Riley was backstage with John Cena and Cena was ribbing him in front of some of the other wrestlers. Riley reportedly came back angrily at Cena, which was seen as him “breaking the code of the locker-room.”

Source

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
These odd stories keep coming out about Cena, being the bad guy it's only a small portion but they are there :hmm: Anyway I think it's more likely because he was too green to be pushed, remember the match at CP? Plus he fucked up a few times before that. They haven't had room to fit him back in yet.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
CENA IS A BAD PERSON

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, strange story. But I could understand if he was de-pushed for being to green, however, it's weird that he's still doing nothing.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Lol. WWE, where nothing matters except backstage politics. Making me a bigger Joey Ryan mark by the day.

I thought they were making an example of the guy for driving drunk.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lobsterfrogman said:
Lol. WWE, where nothing matters except backstage politics. Making me a bigger Joey Ryan mark by the day.

I thought they were making an example of the guy for driving drunk.

Nah, just an example for being "rude" to Cena or something.

Snowman1

Reaction score
That's even more ridiculous. Didn't Michaels get his initial push after he broke some kind of code? He showed balls, and Vince admired him for it. Now, having the balls to break some kind of locker room code is bad?

Well, guess it makes sense, since the boss lost his balls I guess the locker room must follow suit.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lobsterfrogman said:
That's even more ridiculous. Didn't Michaels get his initial push after he broke some kind of code? He showed balls, and Vince admired him for it. Now, having the balls to break some kind of locker room code is bad?

Well, guess it makes sense, since the boss lost his balls I guess the locker room must follow suit.

I don't really know. You mean when he broke up with Janetty turning heel? Not sure how he got that push. But yeah, nowadays screwing with Cena is not a nice way to get a push. I believe that if you want to know how to get a push you need to ask Dos Caras Jr.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Riley reminds me a lot of early Cena tbh, I've never thought of it like that before. Both just have the it factor that you can't teach, a very rough diamond but an absolute jewel none the less.

Snowman1

Reaction score
If he's too green, then why not keep him in FCW instead of having him get crushed by Brodus and Tensai and not letting him get off of Superstars?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Lobsterfrogman said:
If he's too green, then why not keep him in FCW instead of having him get crushed by Brodus and Tensai and not letting him get off of Superstars?

This company lacks logic.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lobsterfrogman said:

Experience. He was great in FCW IIRC. He just needs that on screen TV experience. He needs to develop trust, so officials know he won't screw up on TV.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Seabs said:
This company lacks logic.

Crayo said:
Experience. He was great in FCW IIRC. He just needs that on screen TV experience. He needs to develop trust, so officials know he won't screw up on TV.

This is why talking wrestling is so much fun, it's all opinionated, and opinions can come from so many directions that it's hard to be wrong about anything.