News on Karen & Kurt Angle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
- Karen Angle has signed with TNA under a knockout contract. What that means specifically is unclear but that is what is known at this time.

- Some talent feel that TNA has handed the entire company over to Kurt Angle. To give him all the titles, allow all the TV time for promos and rarely having to actually wrestle at Impact Tapings.

The Rated R CMStar

We knew that was happening. Kurt's ego is too big for TNA. He's good, but thiis is too much, too actually give his wife a contract. He is like Triple H but without the intern wife

Soulpower

I guess the people who wrote this are WWE sheep >_>

TNA=Total Nonstop Angle

bdogg1

Reaction score
TNA- Totally Nothing but Angle

vickymania

Reaction score
TNA will ride with him till their 2 hr show kicks off and after that,we'll have to see..he might have all the limelight for now,but TNA ratings have improved for sure..as for Karen,i dont think knockout contract was required..she could have just come to TNA as Kurt's Manager or something..and i definately hope she doesn't become like queen Sharmell in RAW..

Great One

It's not like Joe could... and someone had to step up and carry it and be booked as the greatest which then will inturn put over someone (AJ, Daniels, Joe) and "pass the torch" which is exactly what Angle will do eventually, perhaps at BFG.