News on HJ, Killings, and the X-Division

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

According to reports, tons of press have asked for credentials to TNA's Hard Justice PPV this Sunday in Orlando, Florida at Universal Studios regarding the debut of Adam "Pacman" Jones. ESPN has asked for a feed for "SportsCenter" as well.

Ron "The Truth" Killings is scheduled to return to TNA this Sunday. Killings reportedly quit the company back in June after the Slammiversary PPV along with Konnan, but had remained in talks with the company since then.

Reports and rumors of the demise of the X Division in TNA are said to be not accurate at least as of right now.

Source: Wrestlezone

Reaction score
Im glad the X-Division rumors are not acurate, im also glad that Ron Killings is headed back to TNA!!

straight_edge76

Glad that Killings is coming back; he had been a favorite of mine since the TNA weekly PPV days.

MonkeyBarz

Reaction score
Glad to hear Killings is coming back.

As far as the x-division championship goes, in all honesty, I would rather have it phased out. Dont get me wrong, I love the x-division wrestlers. My problem lies within the fact that they are x-division wrestlers and x-division wrestlers only. Phasing out the x-division title and replacing it with a mid-card title would give the current x-division wrestlers more of a variation of wrestlers to work with. I say replace it with a tv title or some kind of concept title that wouldn't limit the matches to a certain kind of wrestler. Though seeing how many of the fans dont want to see it phased out and taking this current report into consideration, I doubt it will happen. Though I personally take all these reports with a grain of salt, so who knows what will happen...

Travis40

Good to see Killings back, but......the X Division is "said" to not be going anywhere, that doesn't mean it's not. Just because they say something doesn't mean that it'll happen or not happen. But who'd want to watch Kurt Angle with 5 title belts, TNA's really fucked up right here, this is just too much. TNA's overdone things and there's no title for the mid carders, no title for the tag teams. TNA is a mess right now.

vickymania

Reaction score
more on Killings..

sources: Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Pro Wrestling Torch

-- TNA is trying to bring back Ron Killings to work as Adam "Pacman" Jones' tag team partner in high profile matches. Terry Taylor called Killings, who quit TNA to work for AAA in Mexico, by offering him a raise to return. They also said he could continue to work for AAA, and he wouldn't have to kickback the 20% booking fee like all the other wrestlers when they do events outside of TNA. The deal would also include TNA forgoing the 20% booking fee should he choose to do independent shows in the U.S.

AJisTNA

Reaction score
Killings is a idiot, why come back?

Bradders

Reaction score
Killings will gain more exposure now which is good news and the X-Division being taken out would be stupid as they would need another mid-card belt and 20 stars would be wasted because of nothing to do.