News On Destination X PPV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
PWInsider.com is reporting that the plan is to have the Destination X PPV in July feature nothing but X Division wrestlers and matches. One of the hooks for the show will be to have former X wrestlers such as Styles, Joe and Daniels return to the division for one night. There has even been talk of bringing back former X Division workers who are no longer on the roster for one night. Styles vs Kazarian has been talked about as the PPV’s main event.

Remember this was suppose to go down a few years back and nothing ever came from it. Really though would be nice to see the show, be X DIV only, and maybe, be the start of the division being somewhat credible again.

Would have to bring in a decent amount of guys for one time deals though, cause there really thin right now when it comes to X DIV talent.

OMR

Reaction score
i like the idea of an x division only ppv. hopefully they will be able to bring in some former x divisions wrestlers and make this thing happen, i would love to see it.

Kairi

Reaction score
i would love to see this as well, so i will stay hopeful :)