News on Bryan's WWE Title Hopes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Daniel Bryan is indeed out of the WWE Title picture after the storyline “reset” at last Monday’s RAW. For now, there are no plans for Bryan to contend for the championship.

There is at least some talk of putting some contention back on Bryan during WrestleMania season but he is in a program with CM Punk and The Wyatt Family for the next few months.

In WWE’s mind, they made Bryan a star and showed the audience that he can hang with their other top Superstars. The storyline is that Bryan couldn’t overcome The Authority, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, so later on down the line this can be addressed again.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/backstage-ne...oryline-with-triple-h-stephanie#ixzz2jUePGUGt

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Good, he shouldn't be involved in it for a while again. He's very very very good but this story was beginning to drag as it was plus thethe chase is always the most fun.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Wouldn't it have made more sense for Bryan to be kept in the main angle feuding with Triple H, Shield, Kane? etc rather than this. Ziggler, for instance, has nothing to do so could have teamed with Punk vs Wyatts maybe.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
goddammit you piece of Cornwall trash copy and paste robot goon. at least add your opinion I'm so sick of your shitty spam.
NZFzttf.jpg

Reactions: seabs

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I see no problem, he is indeed elevated and he can probably serve in a Jericho role, fittin in seemlesely wherever on the card and remain over, as long as he is on the card he will be kept in the fans minds.

Kio

Jobber
Reaction score
Kane hates the Wyatt family, Daniel Bryan got attacked maybe because he was his former best friend but then the story finishes as why CM Punk was attacked with the same saying 'The Devil made me do it'. Perhaps a Team Hell No! reunion and Team Hell No! and CM Punk vs The Wyatt family at Survivor Series, Bryan should shot at the title after WM 30, and maybe him vs HHH at WM 30. Gittttt hit!

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
Kane hates the Wyatt family, Daniel Bryan got attacked maybe because he was his former best friend but then the story finishes as why CM Punk was attacked with the same saying 'The Devil made me do it'. Perhaps a Team Hell No! reunion and Team Hell No! and CM Punk vs The Wyatt family at Survivor Series, Bryan should shot at the title after WM 30, and maybe him vs HHH at WM 30. Gittttt hit!
Except that Kane is working for Stephanie now isn't he? I don't think it would make sense for him to join Bryan now.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It's not like he's gonna dissappear from TV. He's one of the company's main guys now. He'll be involved in something constantly now, maybe smaller, maybe bigger. He'll at least hold the WHC a couple of more times.

Kio

Jobber
Reaction score
Maybe Miz going after WWE title.

Sent from my M3 using Tapatalk