News, Notes and Possible Spoilers for WWE No Mercy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
So Rey vs. Big Daddy V/Morrison?

They need to bring some up from dev. to the ECW roster. Badly.

Glamazon is gonna win! WOO! :D

The Rated R CMStar

ECW needs new people. Either Morrison is champion, there is only one face besides Punk, and that is Dreamer. And when Punk is champion, well, Elijah can fight Punk with its eyes close, that's how good they know each other. Kevin Thorn is not built up to be challenger. Big Daddy V is getting his chance know and Morrison is the top heel, so there is not really any other choice but Punk vs Morrison. And I really don't mind it if they give them a gimmick match

LKP

I think a reshuffle is due for all brands allready. Maybe not raw but ecw and smackdown, now they have an excuse to have "expired contracts on smackdown with vickie gurerro in charge she can do it. She can say she hates rey so swaps him for punk and swaps burke for finlay. Then smackdown has talent to fight the mid card with. id push punk to mid card/main event status. Burke us title scene. Finlay or ey can become new champion on ecw. I think finlay can benfit from it. rey vs morrison sounds good to me. Finlay vs big daddy sounds ok if finlay is the face. Smacking shit out of BDV with his stick. After No mercy i can ecw repeating the same old storylines. Unless then turn people heel or face or swap wrestlers. Throw thorn onto raw and swap him with haas.