News Flash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

I just had to get this out in the air in case Lance Hoyt is floating around anywhere here. LOWER BACK TATTOO'S ARE FOR BITCHES. WTF would you get one. It's just gay. Come on you really wanna look more fruity then Orlando Jordan. I hope so cause you do.

MikeRaw

Didn't see him, but lower back tattoos on a guy are a no go.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I lawl every time I see it. It looks like it trails right down his crack too.

J

Yea I'm starting to think that Rock and Rave Infection is some gay innuendo. :smh

Travis40

1oj2.jpg

Lance%20Hoyt.JPG

Wrestling Station

Tomko had the tattoo down there is just because he is ... Dumbko!

Lance Hoyt had that tattoo down there is just because he his next gimmck will be Lance Big Dick Hoytson!

J

Tomko has tattoos on his lower back and is he gay? NO! TOMKO IS ALL THAT IS MAN!!!

Personally my favorite wrestler, Orton, could get one down there and I would still think there gay as hell. There just not mean't for men. Now I understand if it's apart of a big montage on the back but when It's flying solo definitly gay.

Yet again I sence lots of sarcasm in your post. Lol.

Santino Marella

Reaction score
Santino Marella is-ah dee only man in-ah history to be able to-ah pull off a back tattoo. I am-ah more manly dan-ah dee Tomko.

J

Yeah a tramp stamp and uni-brow. That wouldn't look gay at all. *Sarcasm*.