NEWS/ Bobbi Kristina Brown Update: Whitney Houston's Daughter Still Unresponsive, Breathing With Hel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Just keeping her alive in that way is cruel. I get that people don't deal with death well, but still.
It's sad that this is going on as much as it hurts the family even the Dad Just think of what Bobbie Kristina is going thru I think it's time to let her Go and R.I.P with her mom

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It's a matter of time, they're just prolonging the inevitable and wasting valuable time for hospital staff as well as their own funds to keep her on life support.. the organs have failed and that includes a couple of big ones.

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
It's a matter of time, they're just prolonging the inevitable and wasting valuable time for hospital staff as well as their own funds to keep her on life support.. the organs have failed and that includes a couple of big ones.
No drugs where found at the house But what I dont get is why the hell is Bobby Brown Keeping her on Life support if she Has No Brain Action she is already gone and I know that Her Boyfriend Had something to do with this because if he didnt do anything why isn't he there at the Hospital with his girl Right?

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Why should we care about some random junkie dying? Just because she is a daughter of another junkie who happens to be a dead celebrity?

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Why should we care about some random junkie dying? Just because she is a daughter of another junkie who happens to be a dead celebrity?
If u dont care then why are u even Reading about it?

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
How do you know I read anything? All I know is from headlines, and you can't miss those. Bitch is just the latest internet sob story.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Bobby either has a bad case of denial or is telling the truth.. but my guess is it's the earlier of the two mentioned.. he claims that she has not had any organs fail nor are they taking her off life support. I'm hoping something happens soon because it's really bothersome seeing it in the mainstream news almost every day.

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Sharpy Sandow I think she is gone and The Father doesnt kno How to let her Go and that she will Be with Her Mother again. I just saw More false Reports I feel bad for her and the Family

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
UPDATE

BY MARY MARGARET

@mmargaret
02/19/2015 AT 05:05 PM EST

As her family members continue their vigil by her bedside, Bobbi Kristina Brown underwent a tracheotomy this week.

The procedure isn't an indicator of a change in her condition, however. "She is still critical," a family source told PEOPLE. "We don't know what the outcome will be. No one is giving up on this kid."

Internist Dr. Levi Benson breaks down the procedure – and how it could affect the ailing 21-year-old daughter of Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston in the future.

"You can't leave a breathing tube in long-term because it's an infection risk and can erode through the trachea," Dr. Benson says. "[The patient's] condition is the same; a tracheostomy [allows for] another type of breathing tube."

A tracheotomy and a tracheostomy are fundamentally the same thing, Dr. Benson explains, but a tracheostomy is the technical wording to describe the surgical procedure.

He adds that waiting ten to fourteen days until this next step is taken is standard. "You wait to see if the patient recovers their breathing function and if the patient does not recover, and if you think the patient might need to have a ventilator long-term, then you do the tracheostomy."

As for the long-term effects the procedure has on patients, a tracheostomy shouldn't cause permanent damage to the vocal cords, according to Dr. Benson – however, the original breathing tube through the mouth can potentially cause lasting damage.

The tracheostomy "is inserted below the vocal cords," Dr. Benson explains.

"If the patient does wake up, a valve can be put on the tracheostomy that would allow the patient to talk. Down the road, once the patient is recovered and doesn't need ventilator support, the tracheostomy can be removed. The hole left from the tracheostomy will heal in time."

Brown has been hospitalized since Jan. 31, when she was found unresponsive in the bathtub of her Atlanta-area home.

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Atlanta (CNN)Almost three weeks after she was found unresponsive in a bathtub, Bobbi Kristina Brown is still fighting for her life.

Doctors have removed her breathing tube, two sources close to the family told CNN on Thursday, one day after the procedure supposedly took place.

Brown, daughter of late singing star Whitney Houston, will now be ventilated through a hole in her throat.

"This is an indication that the patient will need this for weeks and months to come, as opposed to hours and days," said CNN's chief medical correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta.

He said the move lowers the risk of infection and is standard procedure.

Brown, 21, remains in a medically induced coma at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta. Doctors are attempting to slowly lift her coma, according to sources close to the family.

The extent of her injuries is not known.

Police have said they're treating Brown's case as a criminal investigation. She was found in a bathtub full of water on January 31 at her Roswell, Georgia, residence.

Her mother, who died in 2012, was similarly found in a bathtub, just hours before she was to attend a pre-Grammy Awards party. A coroner ruled Houston's death an accidental drowning, with heart disease and cocaine use listed as contributing factors.

Brown is her only child.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Well we'll see, she could potentially make it through this but it's just very unlikely IMO.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like she was using Heroin and other drugs either prior to or upto a few days before the bathtub incident occurred

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Let's see How that's go's and I heard that Nick has a Restring order so Cops Cant Search there house what does that tell ya?