Newa: Tna Impact!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Story: Mr. Fox has purchased TNA! The Stars and the talent come along to join the new, Best thing in wrestling!

Information: This Fed will be ran Via Video, and Promo style using TNA Impact the VG as the basis for the matches! I will post the videos up as well as different Segments! The Roster will be up September 21st, as will the card for the first show! Enjoy!!!

TNA Roster

Abyss
Kurt Angle
Booker T
Brother Devon
Brother Ray
Christian Cage
Christopher Daniels
Sonjay Dutt
Hernandez
Homicide
Jeff Jarrett
Jay Lethal
Kevin Nash
Rhino
Robert Roode
Chris Sabin
Samoa Joe
Senshi
Shark Boy
Alex Shelley
Scott Steiner
Sting
James Storm
A.J. Styles
Suicide
Tomko
Don West
Eric Young

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
This sounds real cool. Hopefully, you actually get things rolling :eek:
Good luck..

Vaan1221

Reaction score
TNA IMPACT 10-2-2008
Vacated Vacation!!!

Team 3D vs. Shark Boy & Eric Young

Rhino vs. Tomko

A.J. Styles vs. Samoa Joe

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I can't say how these guys would win because I didn't buy the game. Can't wait to see the product though.

Team 3D vs. Shark Boy & Eric Young

Rhino vs. Tomko

A.J. Styles vs. Samoa Joe

Vaan1221

Reaction score
TNA X-Plosion!!!

Suicide vs. Army of 1!!!!

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QpVfiMvKCPo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QpVfiMvKCPo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

P.S. Excuse the clickin and all that, its just a beginning for me.... Hope u like it though!!!!!!

seX-Power

I liked the idea of a video match and there was some good flowing action... I look forward to iMPACT later. Keep it up!

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Thanks and Remember Impact will be airing next Thursday, with another episode of X-Plosion, which will air once a weeks as well!!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I will go honest with you man and I really don't like the quality of the video. I can't give you a suggestion 'bout it but I hope you find a solution to it. The match itself is great, I have no idea that the TNA Game is that good, lol... I also wonder if you will add the winner (is he Suicide?) in your roster since he did a pretty good performance or is he just a jobber lol... I am gonna check your show.

Vaan1221

Reaction score
thanks man, i dunno if quality will get better... but sound should... lemme see what i can do!!!!