New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Insulting the owner of the site for no reason is a choice tho, I'd watch your tone young man!

Ultra

Reaction score
Haha that's what ruffled my jimmies that night for whatever reason, and the fact that all the posts you quoted were mine (and Man's) and I thought everything you said about my posts was pretty off.

But honestly that's on me for a "he says I'm mafia so he must be bad" sort of reaction. Hard to avoid sometimes especially when you're having a shitty night like I was that day.

You honestly weren't really OTT or anything. A bit swinging your dick around and overly confident right out of the gate, but I didn't have a problem with you and I definitely overreacted. Glad I didn't quit and we were able to play together without any issues.

Maybe I am too toxic for this forum

:worried

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
again.
idk where you are getting this "obsessing" from.
I merely posted an observation and your boy smark told me to gtfo.
You didn’t play the game, but you felt the need to contribute to the post game drama. If Jeff wasn’t involved in the drama, you wouldn’t have posted. Nor would you have quoted me specifically calling Jeff “your boy” or made accusations of white meeting. I literally just called Jeff a bitch. It’s not white knight to also acknowledge the fact that Jeff isn’t the antichrist and starts every war on here.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
Should also be noted that I was staying out of the Sully and Jeff post game drama because it really didn’t involve me since the actual game is over. Sully asked me a direct question and I honestly said yeah maybe this game was good because Jeff didn’t play and maybe it had nothing to do with that. Because sometimes Jeff is a bitch in these games and sometimes he isn’t.

The mafia culture isn’t one person. As a team we need to change it. From the hosts on down the whole way.
That's a fair enough response. I've gotten wind that these games have been super toxic and intense from way before I even came over here. Not going to call anyone out specifically but probably going back like 2-3 years I've heard people mention in games that it's intense over here.

I think Grim once told me, when he was being a little bit much in a game, that I wouldn't survive over here.

So I definitely made a judgement about this section, and have been avoiding it since I joined. But you yourself promised me it'd be a chill game this go around, and so I signed up. It's probably why I was really sensitive to Ultra and judged him super quick, and it's why I judged Jeff before knowing him. Part of that is on me, but I've been honest with the fact that since then I haven't really been proved those judgements are wrong.

And frankly, that's not even totally on this section, Jeff or the players, or you even. Like if this section is advertised as being like that where it's basically a locker room type environment with no holds barred, then that's what it is. But me? I get myself worked up. And either end up engaging like I did with Jeff and then feeling like absolute shit about myself because of it, or I overreact like I did with Ultra a few days ago.

So in all I can reflect and understand that this type of environment is not for me. But I do think that what kind of environment this section wants to be should be decided on and made known. Because going back and forth in that it's a chill place, but then also having it get intense like this sends mixed signals.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You didn’t play the game, but you felt the need to contribute to the post game drama. If Jeff wasn’t involved in the drama, you wouldn’t have posted. Nor would you have quoted me specifically calling Jeff “your boy” or made accusations of white meeting. I literally just called Jeff a bitch. It’s not white knight to also acknowledge the fact that Jeff isn’t the antichrist and starts every war on here.
I can be a bitch and a nasty prick, it's true! I'm being super tame tonight too imo

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

I merely advised you to tell him to dip and you got triggered and told me to gtfo.
he was harassing sully and also BTW not playing this game.
why do you think I am being dramatic?
for telling you to keep him on check?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You can't call for wanting a chill place but then freak out when getting sussed or a rep in is aggro. People are responsible for their own reactions and behaviors. The section is not a monolith

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
Maybe I am too toxic for this forum

:worried
No, I'm probably just too sensitive for it it in all honestly.

If we could have like a Disney rated hugs and rainbows type of game then I think I'd fit more into that sort of mold.

But y'all are just Mad Max level. Too much for me.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Mafia is a game of conflict and deceit.

Ultra

Reaction score
No, I'm probably just too sensitive for it it in all honestly.

If we could have like a Disney rated hugs and rainbows type of game then I think I'd fit more into that sort of mold.

But y'all are just Mad Max level. Too much for me.

I hear you. Maybe Mafiuniverse is more your speed then

Status
Not open for further replies.