• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Buddy I took accountability for it in my post, but I'm pretty sure you just skimmed over it.
I mean u started w a should have I n ended with a but. In multiple paragraphs still blaming me. Don't worry about it lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Ah, you baited me into one more response. Congratulations. I guess this is the full Jeff experience.

You want to know why I said what I did? Because literally everyone in my circle has said they refuse to play with you. You are that unpopular, and now instead of proving me wrong and making me look like a jerk for saying that, you've instead proved that to be true. And as long as you continue to play games the way you do, this entire section will likely be inoperable because of the vast group that just refuses to play with you. Now myself included.

Is that what you want to hear? That you're so unlikeable that nearly the entire population of players have absolutely no interest in playing games with you?

One of the main reasons I didn't pull from this game is because I know people would've repped out if you subbed in for me. And it basically would've killed the game. I didn't want to do that to Smark, so I stayed in. You don't have to worry about "ruining my life" because I promise you that I will not sign up for a game as long as you're playing. It wouldn't be an enjoyable game to me, and I honestly don't care about this game THAT much to make the sacrifice.

Maybe one day you'll realize how truly unlikeable and insufferable you come across.
Tbh from my little experience with playing mafia, those who complain about Jeff are also very problematic. Maybe even more so. Again that’s from MY experience. Yours may vary.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yea….it had already been decided in the maf chat. You repped in, you were automatically dead. That’s because we didn’t want you and Ultra scum hunting lol
:rippedcal I'm that good

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Tbh from my little experience with playing mafia, those who complain about Jeff are also very problematic. Maybe even more so. Again that’s from MY experience. Yours may vary.
:rippedcal :pals:

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I find it odd that the post game drama is based on virtually from the game itself.

I can’t say I’m too mad about it since that means the game itself is still more or less toxic free.

your boy jeff didn't even play and he making it about himself again.
guess you can't tell him to stop tho otherwise it will be "repetitive"

Reactions: Doc Sulliday

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
N Mando if u feel same as ur pal sully u should tell me now, just so I don't sign up to fwa stuff in the future as it's kind of tainted now that I know some ppl r high-school gossiping about me behind the scenes :pull . If we're cool that's awesome tho, I just rather not be in ur space if I'm not welcomed, respectfully. I won't have an issue w u personally either tho I'll obviously be bummed out

Oh you think the only people I talk to are from FWA?

Also for what it's worth, I don't think anyone would have a problem with you there as long as you didn't act the same way here. I think a ton of people act differently in mafia games. I understand that it's no holds barred, and people like to fling shit.

But if this is just your 24/7 personality then, oh wow...

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think it's pathetic the clique folks gossip n talk shit n taint ppls opinion instead of having the courage to confront me. That's toxic!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
@Sully and this is what I was alluding to. This player didn’t even play this game decided to come in during the post game to further add to the Jeff is the problem drama.

As for you TP Jeff wouldn’t have done anything if his name wasn’t mentioned in the game first. No shade at Sully as we made peace and I’m not looking for more drama for myself.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh you think the only people I talk to are from FWA?

Also for what it's worth, I don't think anyone would have a problem with you there as long as you didn't act the same way here. I think a ton of people act differently in mafia games. I understand that it's no holds barred, and people like to fling shit.

But if this is just your 24/7 personality then, oh wow...
Nah , it's clear some of u fine folks have bias. I'd rather not waste my time w folks who treat this place like high school

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
N Mando if u feel same as ur pal sully u should tell me now, just so I don't sign up to fwa stuff in the future as it's kind of tainted now that I know some ppl r high-school gossiping about me behind the scenes :pull . If we're cool that's awesome tho, I just rather not be in ur space if I'm not welcomed, respectfully. I won't have an issue w u personally either tho I'll obviously be bummed out
Nah mate, I can and have disagreed with you about shit in a game, but I don't really care about shit that happens out of it. I don't think this stuff with you and Sully needs to carry on now, either. Let's just reflect on what was a fun game.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
He didn’t play the game.

Also, you can take your fucking ass back to wherever you fucking came from. Lol dude I talked to Jeff like six times during the last game and I wasn’t even the fucking mod. Why don’t you actually grow a fucking spine and talk to Grim who actually hosted that game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Nah mate, I can and have disagreed with you about shit in a game, but I don't really care about shit that happens out of it. I don't think this stuff with you and Sully needs to carry on now, either. Let's just reflect on what was a fun game.
Cool.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
@Sully and this is what I was alluding to. This player didn’t even play this game decided to come in during the post game to further add to the Jeff is the problem drama.

As for you TP Jeff wouldn’t have done anything if his name wasn’t mentioned in the game first. No shade at Sully as we made peace and I’m not looking for more drama for myself.

keep white knighting.
Jeff has more posts than actual players...
he decided to make it all about himself
He did not have to get in here and start arguing with sully at all.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u

And hey again, when I was talking the person I was referring to was just a concept. I didn't know who it was specifically, and originally thought it WAS Ultra.

It was others, yourself included (which you've explained) that told me that it was Jeff.

So Jeff, you shouldn't feel too offended at me dropping your name. More so at the fact of the people who inferred I meant you or the reasons why that was inferred.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Yea….it had already been decided in the maf chat. You repped in, you were automatically dead. That’s because we didn’t want you and Ultra scum hunting lol
oh nah, it had nothing to do with that. Just would have been funny

Status
Not open for further replies.