New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think if perhaps you came to me privately to address what I said instead of calling me out post game, it definitely would've been a good start. I went back and read what I had actually said, and I had barely even referenced you. I specifically said in regards to Ultra "I'm not sure if it's you or that Jeff guy".

Specifically this below

Should I have name dropped you like that without knowing you? No, probably not. But I think that's just as much a reflection on your reputation considering we have never interacted before.

And I promise you, had you actually messaged me and were like "Hey man, where's this coming from? I don't even know you but I'd like to clear the air" then I would have gotten a totally different vibe.

But instead, the way you decided to approach it instead, only absolutely proved my original preconceptions.

So it's cool that you've "publicly and privately apologized", but from what I can tell you don't really seem intent on changing from that sort of reputation. And the fact that you've since promised to "make my life hell" in games where alignments are totally randomly drawn at the start makes me think that you play mafia games much more to just attack people and start flame wars as opposed to actually enjoying the mechanics of the game, which again...reinforces the preconceived thoughts I had on you.
U talked shit dude, u don't get to set the terns of engagement. I asked u why u talked shit n u dismissed me arrogantly, what exactly did u expect? Its u that doesn't want a resolution so u can feel justified for your feelings. I didn't do shit to u n here u are again making assumptions about me. Ur being a judgemental jerk, n u can justify it anyway u want by saying I'm at fault for everything.

Keep my name out of your mouth if you don't want the smoke, simple. We're done here

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sounds like ur just rattled I called u out in front of everyone.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I find it odd that the post game drama is based on virtually from the game itself.

I can’t say I’m too mad about it since that means the game itself is still more or less toxic free.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
U talked shit dude, u don't get to set the terns of engagement. I asked u why u talked shit n u dismissed me arrogantly, what exactly did u expect? Its u that doesn't want a resolution so u can feel justified for your feelings. I didn't do shit to u n here u are again making assumptions about me. Ur being a judgemental jerk, n u can justify it anyway u want by saying I'm at fault for everything.

Keep my name out of your mouth if you don't want the smoke, simple. We're done here
And yet again, you've proved my point. Yes, we're very much done here and everywhere.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
I find it odd that the post game drama is based on virtually from the game itself.

I can’t say I’m too mad about it since that means the game itself is still more or less toxic free.
Perhaps that's because one of the people involved wasn't actually playing the game? Then had to come into post game and make it about themselves?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And yet again, you've proved my point. Yes, we're very much done here and everywhere.
U once sully, I think you should also look in the mirror before passing judgment. Lots of no u defense n no accountability, are u ylsure its not projection?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Perhaps that's because one of the people involved wasn't actually playing the game? Then had to come into post game and make it about themselves?
And yet here u are still going on about it :oops

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
We almost did it to Ultra N1 when he first came in but it would be remiss of me to roll scum and not kill SS N1. Would have been rude not to.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
N Mando if u feel same as ur pal sully u should tell me now, just so I don't sign up to fwa stuff in the future as it's kind of tainted now that I know some ppl r high-school gossiping about me behind the scenes :pull . If we're cool that's awesome tho, I just rather not be in ur space if I'm not welcomed, respectfully. I won't have an issue w u personally either tho I'll obviously be bummed out

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
U once sully, I think you should also look in the mirror before passing judgment. Lots of no u defense n no accountability, are u ylsure its not projection?
Buddy I took accountability for it in my post, but I'm pretty sure you just skimmed over it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
We almost did it to Ultra N1 when he first came in but it would be remiss of me to roll scum and not kill SS N1. Would have been rude not to.
I dig it

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Maybe. Jeff plays a lot of games and it’s not always specifically Jeff that’s the problem.

There’s actually a whole slew of people, that more or less stop playing this year that would half the time it would be them and they didn’t play this game either.

And even the last game that Jeff was alluding to those flights were with those people that left, so there’s no guarantee that Jeff have been in any fights in this game. Before Jeff was the big bad of the mafia section a lot of the same people wanted to kick juice out of the section we even made a thread about whether or not she could stay. Who people perceive is the main instigator tends to shift but it’s not one person it’s the culture that came over from WF.

More people from outside that culture come in to the section it can be changed. And the hosts have to be vigilant like I was in intervening. Lethal and juice almost got into it at one point and I had to step in. You and ultra a little bit and then I made sure that situation calmed down. There’s a lot of things that we have to do together to make the culture better.

Status
Not open for further replies.