New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
…..I suggest Tommy is day one lynch next game to rectify this mistake.
Fair warning: if you do this, it means one of two things.

1-I’m town and it’s a mislynch.
2-I’m mafia, and mafia is gonna win. I’ve still never been scum in a game that scum lost lol

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Fair warning: if you do this, it means one of two things.

1-I’m town and it’s a mislynch.
2-I’m mafia, and mafia is gonna win. I’ve still never been scum in a game that scum lost lol
Good luck charm

• Haha
Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I mean, I may send a message to the game thread meant for the scum chat, but scum is still gonna win lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's a shame sully didn't rep out n let me tag in , maybe you scrubs would have won!
(For the sensitive, this is heavy sarcasm). I'm sure scum were delighted tho

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
For the record, I knew you meant Jeff because Jeff’s name is currently the flavor of the month. Before Jeff some people tried to railroad Juice and there was even a thread about it, but that being said there’s been a culture of toxicity that carried over from wf where most of this section originated from. I think we can change that culture by bringing more and more people from WC into it and not letting it get bad. This game shows it can be done. It got to the first stages couple times and I stepped in and made sure it subsided and didn’t become a problem. We can do it. We can get there. Together.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
It's a shame sully didn't rep out n let me tag in , maybe you scrubs would have won!
(For the sensitive, this is heavy sarcasm). I'm sure scum were delighted tho
It’s why we killed the slot. Get you excited and then boom you’re out.

ngl he should’ve been repped out. That threat nonsense was garbage, against win condition and provides way too much WIFOM

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
For the record, I knew you meant Jeff because Jeff’s name is currently the flavor of the month. Before Jeff some people tried to railroad Juice and there was even a thread about it, but that being said there’s been a culture of toxicity that carried over from wf where most of this section originated from. I think we can change that culture by bringing more and more people from WC into it and not letting it get bad. This game shows it can be done. It got to the first stages couple times and I stepped in and made sure it subsided and didn’t become a problem. We can do it. We can get there. Together.
I also publicly and privately apologized for my part in the last game. Not sure how much more accountable I can be lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It’s why we killed the slot. Get you excited and then boom you’re out.

ngl he should’ve been repped out. That threat nonsense was garbage, against win condition and provides way too much WIFOM
Side note : it happened 2x this game n imo should have been mod kills

It's against the rules to publicly ask to b repped out . Yall r luck smark is benevolent af

Last edited:
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
N @Lethal Jade if u shot me as I repped in , respect. Uve learned well, no mercy no quarter no respect for town when scum

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm gonna change my name to Toxic Avenger since I'm a troll apparently

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
I also publicly and privately apologized for my part in the last game. Not sure how much more accountable I can be lol
I think if perhaps you came to me privately to address what I said instead of calling me out post game, it definitely would've been a good start. I went back and read what I had actually said, and I had barely even referenced you. I specifically said in regards to Ultra "I'm not sure if it's you or that Jeff guy".

Specifically this below

Lol I'm not sure if it's you or that Jeff guy but overall I signed up for a game where people weren't supposed to be super antagonistic assholes.

Sorry that's not really the type of environment I wanna play in.

@Roman Reigns sorry to do this my guy but please rep me out.

Should I have name dropped you like that without knowing you? No, probably not. But I think that's just as much a reflection on your reputation considering we have never interacted before.

And I promise you, had you actually messaged me and were like "Hey man, where's this coming from? I don't even know you but I'd like to clear the air" then I would have gotten a totally different vibe.

But instead, the way you decided to approach it instead, only absolutely proved my original preconceptions.

So it's cool that you've "publicly and privately apologized", but from what I can tell you don't really seem intent on changing from that sort of reputation. And the fact that you've since promised to "make my life hell" in games where alignments are totally randomly drawn at the start makes me think that you play mafia games much more to just attack people and start flame wars as opposed to actually enjoying the mechanics of the game, which again...reinforces the preconceived thoughts I had on you.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
I think if perhaps you came to me privately to address what I said instead of calling me out post game, it definitely would've been a good start. I went back and read what I had actually said, and I had barely even referenced you. I specifically said in regards to Ultra "I'm not sure if it's you or that Jeff guy".

Specifically this below

Should I have name dropped you like that without knowing you? No, probably not. But I think that's just as much a reflection on your reputation considering we have never interacted before.

And I promise you, had you actually messaged me and were like "Hey man, where's this coming from? I don't even know you but I'd like to clear the air" then I would have gotten a totally different vibe.

But instead, the way you decided to approach it instead, only absolutely proved my original preconceptions.

So it's cool that you've "publicly and privately apologized", but from what I can tell you don't really seem intent on changing from that sort of reputation. And the fact that you've since promised to "make my life hell" in games where alignments are totally randomly drawn at the start makes me think that you play mafia games much more to just attack people and start flame wars as opposed to actually enjoying the mechanics of the game, which again...reinforces the preconceived thoughts I had on you.

And again, from my quote above...I didn't even know it was you. I had to be clarified that it was you.

So I wasn't even specifically targeting you or talking shit. The fact that it was you got clarified for me all by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.