New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
we should never have killed OMB. there game has now been solved.
It was definitely a nice bonus on D1 to get a townie down fast. The night where we dropped Grim and SS was the turning point. If a grim mislynch had ever kicked up, I was talking about saving him then killing him during the night phase lol.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
i think the game was a lot of fun though. a few hiccups, but nothing too bad

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I think it’s a nice swan song. My very first mafia game was scream. And now I finally completed the final movie’s mafia game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Very winnable. N1 was prob the most disastrous for town but that's how the cookie crumbles. Sometimes scum hits useless roles, sometimes you lose ur best three roles in two nights

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
your first impression was bringing up my name and calling me toxic...in a game I was not part of. And then act shocked pikachu that I spoke up to defend myself. Maybe keep my name out of your mouth in the future if you don't actually want to engage in conversation and want to avoid me. Again, I dont have an issue with you, but I do have an issue with people talking shit about me lol, I think most people would tbh.

And don't worry, now were gonna get to know each other real well, since you kind of made me motivated to play more now. that backfired :pull see you on the battlefield homeslice

You won't see me on the battlefield. This isn't a competition, we're not friends, we're not enemies.

I don't think you understand that not only because of your reputation but now because of how you've introduced yourself to me, I want nothing to do with you. You could've had a chance to address this more professionally after the game, maybe even sent me a DM and asked me why I said what I did without being antagonistic and calling me names. But you didn't, you decided to keep up with this character that you are.

This isn't a situation where you're going to prove me wrong, or where I'm going to hate you and curse your name.

It's not like that. You are a person I don't want to interact with, and the fact that you've managed so well to get me to engage with you and fling shit back and forth proves that. You're toxic and nasty. Yes you're right that I judged you without having ever known you, and made it public that I didn't want to play the game with you based on conversations I've had with other people (including the game host who promised me you weren't playing when at the time I didn't even know your name...yet somehow he knew who I was referring to as the toxic player?). Hell, if you recall even AT THE TIME I didn't know who you were. I thought that Ultra was you...so the fact that everyone at that point knew I was referring to you, shouldn't that tell you something? That I had to be told, naw don't worry Ultra isn't Jeff. You're thinking of Jeff.

So again. This isn't the blossoming of a rivalry. I'm not going to be some player in here playing games with you and flinging shit back and forth like monkeys. I don't enjoy that. I've done my share, and it's mentally exhausting. It's why I reacted the way I did with Ultra because I was worried it was going to escalate to that (I'm glad it didn't, and I appreciate that Ultra was more chill the rest of the game).

This was my first game on this site. I've avoided the games here for a reason, one you likely contributed to without me even knowing who you are. The reputation that they have is very well known amongst us from WC. But it's known. I played this game solely because I was told it shouldn't be toxic or intense. I won't play others without the same confirmation.

And I certainly won't be engaging or interaction with you. So I apologize if you're sensitive about that, or it hits whatever sort of rejection/abandonment issues you might have, but it's the truth. I wanted to ignore you, move on and not give you the satisfaction of engaging and going down to your level, but here we are. Congratulations. You baited me like the antagonistic troll you are. Consider it the one win you'll get against me and move on with your life. Maybe at one point take some accountability of your own?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Shame not too many of the counters got used. I was looking forward to the serial killer killing Tommy only for both him and mafia to lose their night kills.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Shame not too many of the counters got used. I was looking forward to the serial killer killing Tommy only for both him and mafia to lose their night kills
He had to get rid of grim before he gunned for me

Last edited:
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
McHenry originally had Lethal first.

Changed it last minute. Lethal was doomed.

• Haha
Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You won't see me on the battlefield. This isn't a competition, we're not friends, we're not enemies.

I don't think you understand that not only because of your reputation but now because of how you've introduced yourself to me, I want nothing to do with you. You could've had a chance to address this more professionally after the game, maybe even sent me a DM and asked me why I said what I did without being antagonistic and calling me names. But you didn't, you decided to keep up with this character that you are.

This isn't a situation where you're going to prove me wrong, or where I'm going to hate you and curse your name.

It's not like that. You are a person I don't want to interact with, and the fact that you've managed so well to get me to engage with you and fling shit back and forth proves that. You're toxic and nasty. Yes you're right that I judged you without having ever known you, and made it public that I didn't want to play the game with you based on conversations I've had with other people (including the game host who promised me you weren't playing when at the time I didn't even know your name...yet somehow he knew who I was referring to as the toxic player?). Hell, if you recall even AT THE TIME I didn't know who you were. I thought that Ultra was you...so the fact that everyone at that point knew I was referring to you, shouldn't that tell you something? That I had to be told, naw don't worry Ultra isn't Jeff. You're thinking of Jeff.

So again. This isn't the blossoming of a rivalry. I'm not going to be some player in here playing games with you and flinging shit back and forth like monkeys. I don't enjoy that. I've done my share, and it's mentally exhausting. It's why I reacted the way I did with Ultra because I was worried it was going to escalate to that (I'm glad it didn't, and I appreciate that Ultra was more chill the rest of the game).

This was my first game on this site. I've avoided the games here for a reason, one you likely contributed to without me even knowing who you are. The reputation that they have is very well known amongst us from WC. But it's known. I played this game solely because I was told it shouldn't be toxic or intense. I won't play others without the same confirmation.

And I certainly won't be engaging or interaction with you. So I apologize if you're sensitive about that, or it hits whatever sort of rejection/abandonment issues you might have, but it's the truth. I wanted to ignore you, move on and not give you the satisfaction of engaging and going down to your level, but here we are. Congratulations. You baited me like the antagonistic troll you are. Consider it the one win you'll get against me and move on with your life. Maybe at one point take some accountability of your own?
yeah im not reading all this crap, I dont know you at all and none of this is at all this deep unless youve already somehow decided you know everything about me. which you don't, so youre just coming off even more antagonistic for no reason.

ill just say this, you don't get to tell people to take accountability for events you weren't part of. I've made my apologies to the people affected when the issues arrose. I don't owe YOU a single thing, and if you wanna not play mafia because Im playing, that's on you and don't let the door hit you on the way out. same goes for anyone else who feels that way. if anyone feels they are owed an apology, hit me up, Ill be happy to chat and provide one. if not, jog on.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and that goes for anyone else who has a problem with me and is too shy to say something. best hit me up and lets resolve it, because sorry to tell all of you, I ain't going anywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: Doc Sulliday

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
yeah im not reading all this crap, I dont know you at all and none of this is at all this deep unless youve already somehow decided you know everything about me. which you don't, so youre just coming off even more antagonistic for no reason.

ill just say this, you don't get to tell people to take accountability for events you weren't part of. I've made my apologies to the people affected when the issues arrose. I don't owe YOU a single thing, and if you wanna not play mafia because Im playing, that's on you and don't let the door hit you on the way out. same goes for anyone else who feels that way. if anyone feels they are owed an apology, hit me up, Ill be happy to chat and provide one. if not, jog on.
My wife would like an apology :hayden3

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze
Status
Not open for further replies.