New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Reaction score
You clearly seem like it. Again, why don't you take a moment and reflect on just why someone you've never interacted with might have the opinion fo you that they do. :lol

You've never interacted with me but acted like I was your step daddy with a belt when I entered the game

:done

• Sad
Reactions: Doc Sulliday

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
You've never interacted with me but acted like I was your step daddy with a belt when I entered the game

:done

Ah yes when you came in and hyperfocused on all my posts with your magnificent scum reads, and were totally wrong?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Oh, it probably help to know that Gip wouldn’t have even use his role on man had lethal not been lynched. He actually saw Lethal’s role and that’s when he realize he misRead his role :bosque

• Haha
Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
I dont need to reflect on anything, I dont know you, i just wanted to know why were talking shit. you told me, ur entitled to your opinion. im tellingyou its silly and childish, and you should actually get to know prior to making such judgment. you want to be holier than thou, thats cool. have a nice nightmy dude.

I think coming in crying calling someone a "Punk ass bitch" because they said they didn't want to play with you on the playground is childish myself.

Luckily I'm getting to know you right now though, right? And clearly you're a gem at making first impressions.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Oh, it probably help to know that Gip wouldn’t have even use his role on man had lethal not been lynched. He actually saw Lethal’s role and that’s when he realize he misRead his role :bosque
Yeah y’all were gonna lynch me regardless so I thought might as well have fun with it and maybe Mafia will be confused that they don’t kill off Sky which in fairness they didn’t! Lol

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
we should never have killed OMB. there game has now been solved.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I think the most important thing that is getting lost in translation is mafia didn’t even need their governor role. They never got to use it. They absolutely crushed town.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
we should never have killed OMB. there game has now been solved.
The lynch honestly just boiled down to a OMB is a OMB so Lynch him to find out what he is, which is never a good reason to lynch somebody.

Reactions: CakeWalker

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
Yeah y’all were gonna lynch me regardless so I thought might as well have fun with it and maybe Mafia will be confused that they don’t kill off Sky which in fairness they didn’t! Lol

Also, for all the doctor talk, I'm pretty sure I technically was the doctor as jailer.

"You may protect a player from death twice, but also prevent them from being able to successfully perform any night actions on that same night." - from my role reveal.

Which I actually like a lot. I've done it in games past where I've hosted where I used a jailer instead a roleblocker or a doctor. It forces more strategy because if you want to save them, you also have to stop them from using their role. Or for mafia, if you want to roleblock them you also can't kill them at the same time.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think coming in crying calling someone a "Punk ass bitch" because they said they didn't want to play with you on the playground is childish myself.

Luckily I'm getting to know you right now though, right? And clearly you're a gem at making first impressions.
your first impression was bringing up my name and calling me toxic...in a game I was not part of. And then act shocked pikachu that I spoke up to defend myself. Maybe keep my name out of your mouth in the future if you don't actually want to engage in conversation and want to avoid me. Again, I dont have an issue with you, but I do have an issue with people talking shit about me lol, I think most people would tbh.

And don't worry, now were gonna get to know each other real well, since you kind of made me motivated to play more now. that backfired :pull see you on the battlefield homeslice

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Also, for all the doctor talk, I'm pretty sure I technically was the doctor as jailer.

"You may protect a player from death twice, but also prevent them from being able to successfully perform any night actions on that same night." - from my role reveal.

Which I actually like a lot. I've done it in games past where I've hosted where I used a jailer instead a roleblocker or a doctor. It forces more strategy because if you want to save them, you also have to stop them from using their role. Or for mafia, if you want to roleblock them you also can't kill them at the same time.
You were. You were town protection.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
The lynch honestly just boiled down to a OMB is a OMB so Lynch him to find out what he is, which is never a good reason to lynch somebody.

I still stand by the logic that if you're going to play like scum, you should be lynched. We can't just roll the dice and hope that OMB is just playing bad and isn't scum.

Although recently I've seen OMB actually is a lot more chill when he's scum, and when he's town he's all over the place like he was on Day 1.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
he has plenty of tells and none of them were pointing to scum. i even agreed with his scum read on wang (even if it was wrong)

Reactions: Kross Rhodes
Status
Not open for further replies.