New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
I'm not even saying I think this is the case but I was weighing the options. I've already voted John.

The fact that you're absolutely thick headed though about anything I say proves you're at the very least tunnelling.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Would love to know what Juice and Sully's motives are for suddenly being "hey now, let's just consider all our options" when info comes up

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
It's 3 in the morning for him, this is just stalling for stalling's sake
Low key concerned you want to rush the vote here whenever we have literally like 21 hours?

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
Would love to know what Juice and Sully's motives are for suddenly being "hey now, let's just consider all our options" when info comes up
God forbid we actually play the game and not rush into a lynch.

You're making me want to unvote now

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Because instead of these one liners you could be making comments and putting things out there that are actually helpful to the game?

The middle paragraph is fine in theory, but have you actually been doing that in this game? Where and how have you been gathering information?
Who says I can’t do both?

I was the one that revealed that Johns second vote was after the deadline. Also the entire argument with Grim was literally about possible information being gained by people who know the movie (Which Sul has ended up making up good points because of his knowledge btw)
Twice now someone’s said something and you’ve almost immediately used it to try and put suspicion on someone else. First the pocketing and now the reason why Man is suspicious of me, you’ve tried to use it against Grim despite not bringing it up at any point before this. You struggling for reasons to put suspicions on people, bud?

To me right now, you’re not mafia but you’re not a great townie either.

I can tell ya, the non bold vote was before deadline, the bold one was after but only Smarks counted the first one as bold.

Also I was gonna post this before but got sidetracked by babysitting for my niece and nephews. Here’s the times for all the day 1 votes like I did last game.

Day starts at 9:21am (my time so GMT)

Sky votes Blaine at 4:13pm
Juice votes Grim at 6:10pm
Grim votes Man at 7:18pm
Juice unvotes Grim at 10pm
Sky unvotes Blaine at 1:20am
Juice votes Wang at 2:08pm
Lethal votes Juice at 4:02pm
Juice unvotes Wang at 5:27pm

Vote Count:

Man (1) - Grim
Juice (1) - Lethal

SS votes Man at 10:55pm

Sky votes Man at 2:02am
Juice votes Grim at 2:30am

OMB votes Man at 4:09am
Sully votes OMB at 4:20am
Grim unvotes Man and votes OMB at 4:31am
Tommy votes OMB at 4:36am

Vote Count:

Man (3) - SS, Sky, OMB
Juice (1) - Lethal
Grim (1) - Juice
OMB (3) - Sully, Grim, Tommy

Man votes Grim at 8:05am
Sully unvotes OMB at 1:31pm

Gip votes OMB at 2:16pm
Sully votes OMB at 2:44pm
Juice unvotes Grim and votes Lethal at 2:50pm
Wang votes OMB at 2:58pm

Juice unvotes Lethal and votes OMB at 3:17pm
McHenry votes (unbold) OMB at 3:20pm
Game ends at 3:21pm
McHenry votes (bold) OMB at 3:23pm

Vote Count:
Man (3) - SS, Sky, OMB,
Juice (1) - Lethal
Grim (1) - Man
OMB (7) - Grim, Tommy, Gip, Sully, Wang, Juice, McHenry

Not as much as I would have liked, it’s only day 2 but you do what you gotta do.

Ultra

Reaction score
Ok let's do do the math.

13 players. Likely 3 mafia, and 10 non mafia (probably 1 Indy vig but this is a town number usually... although he's a ghost face, but if it's a mafia player I think it'd be one of the three and they can't communicate)

After the last day/night we're already at 3-7. If John is mafia and there are two more town night kills it's

3-4 just like that and Day 3 is Lylo.

They can't win tonight but they'll need all four votes tomorrow and will probably have taken out most of the people who'd give resistance.

I think you just answered your own question if it's 3-4 in a worst case scenario.

She could be Mafia role cop giving info on the SK - that's about the closest you probably get. Mafia don't do shit like this when their position isn't secured. They couldn't rely on Sky not getting shot.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Because anyone can claim info discussing things gets you real results and as Sully said he's alredy voted me. Why are you trying so hard when you already have so many votes? In a rush to get to night so you and your Mafia buddies can kill another town?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

I was the one that revealed that Johns second vote was after the deadline. Also the entire argument with Grim was literally about possible information being gained by people who know the movie (Which Sul has ended up making up good points because of his knowledge btw)

Not as much as I would have liked, it’s only day 2 but you do what you gotta do.
You were also the one who pushed me to make the vote.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
dont see the benefit or rushing a lynch. i also had you both marked as potential scum today. just think its worth waiting until Lethal come - might have counter info

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
I think you just answered your own question if it's 3-4 in a worst case scenario.

She could be Mafia role cop giving info on the SK - that's about the closest you probably get. Mafia don't do shit like this when their position isn't secured. They couldn't rely on Sky not getting shot.
No worse case scenario is it's 3-4 and they have a one off steal or vote or more likely a lynch proof (GF is hard to kill)

Ultra

Reaction score
I'm not even saying I think this is the case but I was weighing the options. I've already voted John.

The fact that you're absolutely thick headed though about anything I say proves you're at the very least tunnelling.

1) You said me and Sky were possibly scum/scum aligned
2) I point out to you how Sky faking info makes no sense here
3) You deflect when you can't defend this dogshit theory and say I'm tunneling, when this discussion started with *your* accusation

:bosque

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

So? Anyone could have figured that out and it seemed like he’d just made a genuine mistake and the first vote counting was his intention.

It’s all good and well setting out vote summaries but it is something literally anyone can do. If you aren’t going to add any value and say what you think any of it actually means, it’s just busy work and a facade to make it look like you’re actually doing something.

Again, initiating discussion about theme spec is not the same as providing insight and information on who you think might be mafia.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I’m absolutely fine not rushing this but I think we have to solve this today and I’m more inclined to believe Sky than McHenry. It’s annoying as I really think we’d have got mafia with Gipper had this not come up.

I’ve got football training and then pub so I’ll be gone for a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.