New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Also can I just say how I dislike the town colour, it blends into the background because I'm on dark mode

Had to squint at my PM to work out what I actually was
Needless fluff

Vote Blaine

for using "affect" where "effect" is correct
:wtf

Not sure what this nonsense with Sky and Blaine? is. Imma just rule it off as fluff or my mind will fuck itself.

Still not much going on. Just looking at the relatively pointless Wang/McHenry convo, I’d assume they’re not scum mates. Seems a bit early to be connecting about anything if they are.
Could they not be buddying each other and using pointless convo to pad their posts? Like it's 3 pages of fluff already

The day is still young and I'm sure everyone is just about to get active, but yeah.

Tell ya what though.

Vote: Man

Let's go ahead and do this
First real move of the game. It's been a while and a day so forgive me if I can remember where this comes from re: Barry

Quoting this post as a sign post for later use because it's weird af and sounds like a cheap way to say "Hey look everyone I'm town, I know the color! How else could I know the color"
Thankfully Smark provided countermeasures for such cheating by placing into the OP, but yeah, Sky has history of trying to cheap confirm herself, colours being one such example. I'm glad it's a thing of the past.

The town color is posted on the front page though, so take it with a grain of salt.
Vibing

Pretty much. Also doesn’t hurt to find out who has more knowledge of the theme in general. *shrugs*
Why? Smark designs his games to prevent solving through theme knowledge and spec. Bad post.

my original vote was random. but yeah - im doubling down. Grim putting to much effort, has to be scum
No

well theme spec is actually a positive thing, especially if you think the host puts time and effort into flavour. As quite often it can be used to put puzzle pieces together, with even fake claim often offering a lay of information
No. See pretty much every Smark game since he was hosting on WF.

weird post. jango are you mdc/madison grey handler?
Weird post yourself. Name stuff isn't allowed, so um why fish for the name????

So with that is it safe to assume there is a recruiting opportunity for scum?
What's with people playing this off as the first Smark hosted game that they've played? Oh dear.

i like the public reveal that a switch in role has taken place. don't think i've played like that before. gives town more of a chance if there is recruiting going down.
FFS 5 pages of fluff, buddying, restating rules.

The only 2 people trying to push something ahead are Grim and Juice. This is a dip from what champs was :/

Though that does remind me of a game I played, when I and one other townie completely broke the game by naming the town colour when the host had forgotten to put it in the OP
You deliberately did it after being warned prior, but hey, I'm not gonna rehash old blood.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
See my aka list not so silly now...

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
That's interesting, I'd call it scummier because of a similar reason - scum chat would get a lil bit of info and not feel the need to check all the details in the OP
:reigns3

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Quiet Lethal worries me.
Can you expound on this? You and I have played mostly the same number of games, and I don't really recall Lethal's scum strategy. If you do, that's fucking great and we can talk on this some, but if not, it feels like an effort to read meta when you don't really have meta. Which games have you been in that Lethal was scum and hid? I'll try to jog my own shit ass memory some here.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
end of page 7 and hardly any fucking solving at all. Just endless fluff and drivel. Not sure why Gip v barry about flavour spec went on for so long, nor why Juice had to insert her two cents that were unwarranted.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Could they not be buddying each other and using pointless convo to pad their posts? Like it's 3 pages of fluff already
I suppose that's possible. I just assume that Wang has a bit more experience and would likely try to cut down on Scum/Scum buddying, at least at the start.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
You pointing it out is setting up to vote for me whenever you feel you need to over something null, which isn't town behaviour
It's filthy that you even brought it up, considering the history. Sully kinda has a point here. You getting all uncomfortable is deliciously overreactive.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Can you expound on this? You and I have played mostly the same number of games, and I don't really recall Lethal's scum strategy. If you do, that's fucking great and we can talk on this some, but if not, it feels like an effort to read meta when you don't really have meta. Which games have you been in that Lethal was scum and hid? I'll try to jog my own shit ass memory some here.
Well it's a mute point now but typically the times I remember Lethal as scum he doesn't really get active until Day 3 or 4. I noticed it once when I was town and then he got me killed.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Well it's a mute point now but typically the times I remember Lethal as scum he doesn't really get active until Day 3 or 4. I noticed it once when I was town and then he got me killed.
Alrighty then

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I suppose that's possible. I just assume that Wang has a bit more experience and would likely try to cut down on Scum/Scum buddying, at least at the start.
I feel the true moral of this story is don't bring up movies with me I'll go off on a tangent. Ask Jeff, Chris, Smark or Keith. lol But I understand the logic behind the thought from you and Lethal.

Status
Not open for further replies.