New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Am I supposed to magically know scum not only has a governer but psychically predict the day they submit it?

I executed because the matter in which I did so should 100% clear myself, and it did. That should have took me off the board if not for Juice.
As Man later mentioned, Lethal was getting lynched one way or another. That did not confirm you at all.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Ultra

Reaction score
Not surprised you're as clueless when the game over as you were in the thread

Do you need me to explain, very slowly, why I never do that as scum?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Am I supposed to magically know scum not only has a governer but psychically predict the day they submit it?

I executed because the matter in which I did so should 100% clear myself, and it did. That should have took me off the board if not for Juice.
I still disagree with that stance, being totally honest. Lethal was done, there was no benefit to be gained for town by you doing that. Using it on a mafia where there was still some question marks and proving yourself that way would have been a much better use, and as Smark said, could have won you the game.

I'm not massively familiar with the governor role, but I don't think it could have stopped you had you tried to execute. In fact, you having another one was the only thing that could have stopped us winning. The plan was for me to just eat shit and Tommy even vote for me if he needed to, Tommy to cancel the lynch and then strongarm at night and win. Getting you lynched was really just for style points, and I only started trying my luck when I realised Juice could be swayed into it. Then it was just a case of waiting for a vote to drop.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

I mean I’d have just hammered him.

And you could have easily been scum. If Lethal was hammer away from dying, you could very easily gambit a fake confirm for yourself by executing instead of just hammering.

Either way; I was being cheeky. My point was game was winnable until Gip in the final phase.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
In fact, it just comes off as a selfish move, if anything. It seems that you concern there was getting yourself cleared, not doing what was best for town. As you really did waste the most powerful role on the town side on a mafia that was about to get lynched anyway.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
@Sully idk why you freaked out when weve never played together either, talking shit about me when Im not even the game, was a choice. I see everything

I think the fact that you felt the need to make this post after the dust had already settled and I explained my overreaction...sort of answers your own question, no?

Ultra

Reaction score
I still disagree with that stance, being totally honest. Lethal was done, there was no benefit to be gained for town by you doing that. Using it on a mafia where there was still some question marks and proving yourself that way would have been a much better use, and as Smark said, could have won you the game.

I'm not massively familiar with the governor role, but I don't think it could have stopped you had you tried to execute. In fact, you having another one was the only thing that could have stopped us winning. The plan was for me to just eat shit and Tommy even vote for me if he needed to, Tommy to cancel the lynch and then strongarm at night and win. Getting you lynched was really just for style points, and I only started trying my luck when I realised Juice could be swayed into it. Then it was just a case of waiting for a vote to drop.

All this wifom shit about bussing my team mate is airheaded. If I am scum with an execute, here is literally all I need to do

"Hey boys, alright we got 3 votes and majority is 5...let's make sure we submit actions when we're all online so we can quickhammer"

THAT'S IT

and even if some mishap happens and I was forced to bus lethal, I could save the executioner and still only need one other townie to misvote a single time to use it

That should clear me without a doubt. Especially next to someone checked by two roles.

Also - I am someone most of you have never played with before. My claim is executioner. Those two factors combined are prime mislynch material, if I didn't use my role there exactly like that, I am rope fodder. It's like you guys have 0 self awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: The Gipper

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I mean I’d have just hammered him.

And you could have easily been scum. If Lethal was hammer away from dying, you could very easily gambit a fake confirm for yourself by executing instead of just hammering.

Either way; I was being cheeky. My point was game was winnable until Gip in the final phase.
I regret nothing, I was gonna die regardless. Serves town right for trying to lynch me since day 2.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think the fact that you felt the need to make this post after the dust had already settled and I explained my overreaction...sort of answers your own question, no?
Only if the question is was Sully a punk ass bitch

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I regret nothing, I was gonna die regardless. Serves town right for trying to lynch me since day 2.
They told you to, anyway. Town thinks hider is a cop guarantee, but never think about how it changes the game balance.

Town had a strong chance of winning had only Sky died.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't really think town played badly either, scum just outplayed em in the crucial phase and a mistake was made. ah well.

Ultra

Reaction score
In fact, it just comes off as a selfish move, if anything. It seems that you concern there was getting yourself cleared, not doing what was best for town. As you really did waste the most powerful role on the town side on a mafia that was about to get lynched anyway.

A town execution that isn't "pointless" requires me to object over the say of townies, which I would in turn get shit for.

I "wasted" it by executing scum, and then my suspects were the rest of the scum team/gipper. I wasn't the one who misplayed here.

I got quickhammered when I wasn't here so even saving it wouldn't have mattered frankly

• Haha
Reactions: The Gipper
Status
Not open for further replies.