New Year's Resolution(s)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't do new years resolutions BUT I am working on a few things that will be starting now/have started and being a part of next year so ehh, however you view it.
Basically working on being more thankful, forgiving, and generally loving towards people.
Also working on getting my butt active again (started today) cause I am basically a sloth like Joey these days....
:fatjoe:

TrueAlpha

Jobber
Reaction score
- Quit smoking in which i’ve already started and haven’t had in 10 days.

- Become less argumentitive and stubborn.

- Don’t get involved in stuff that doesn’t involve me because it always seems for me getting the short end of the stick.

- Become a lot more respectful, truthful and loyal. I’ve made many mistakes this year but 2018 is hopefully where it can all be made up for

- Learn guitar

- Try and have a healthy diet and get in good shape. I emphasize the TRY because i’m not sure if I can do that due to money issues and etc.

theoneandonlyceko

The Artiste
Reaction score

- Don’t get involved in stuff that doesn’t involve me because it always seems for me getting the short end of the stick.

- Become a lot more respectful, truthful and loyal. I’ve made many mistakes this year but 2018 is hopefully where it can all be made up for

- Learn guitar

- Try and have a healthy diet and get in good shape. I emphasize the TRY because i’m not sure if I can do that due to money issues and etc.

Brooo, ur avatar looks so similar to what this kid in my school created for an art piece. I thought that guy was creative lol but he just copied from some image on Google apparently :O

• Haha
Reactions: TrueAlpha

Crash

Reaction score
NO MORE POLITICAL, RACIAL CRAP, DEGENERACY, ETC...

I don't need negativity or shit that bring me down in my life anymore.

Reactions: MildlyUpsetGerbil

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Hey, @Red Rain.
Do u have any New Year's Resolution (s)?
Confirming up. More alcohol and another degree.

Drank whiskey years back. Downing it again. More building alcohol tolerance because I can.

F*ck beer and wine both. Way weak. No buzz whatsoever. 86 that junk.

One class left for another degree. Knock that bad guy out and see about Primatology.

TrueAlpha

Jobber
Reaction score

- Learn guitar

Looking back and I’ve not done so well

I have continued smoking

I’ve improved slightly with being less argumentitive and stubborn

I have been a lot more respectful and loyal towards everyone

I have improved a tiny bit with guitar

I have not done any sort of exercise since 2017