New Wyatt Family member considered

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheBadGuy

Jobber
Reaction score
I hope it's Mike Knox or Festus or maybe some guy from NXT like Ohno or Dawson

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Really? A new member? Vinnie Mac, the_hoff does NOT approve. It would be stupid to add a new member!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
IMO would be interesting to use the Wyatts as the catalyst for the tension in the Shield eventually leading to their split. Have Reigns and Rollins spot Ambrose talking with the Wyatts and they can slowly pull him in before he completely turns on Rollins/Reigns, thus turning them face.

Delbusto2

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I can't see anyone on the roster really fitting in with the Wyatts, I'd prefer they were just left as a trio.

TheBadGuy

Jobber
Reaction score
Mike Knox would be perfect....Snitsky can mesh well with them too
ahh.. Snitsky... he sure fits in. His look and his size. So if I can only decide who to add to the Wyatt Family, it's going to be Mike Knox, Festus, Gene Snitsky and probably I'll throw in Ohno.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'd sort of be okay with Ambrose if they HAD to do something, but I'd rather them keep what is working. Ambrose is the only character I can see making it work becoming a crazy Wyatt member, and as Dolph said it's a good way to split The Shield up and turn Rollins & Reigns face. I'd much rather them just push Ambrose solo though.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I wouldn't want to see a new member added,but, if they did add a new member then I could see Ohno filling that spot. He's definitely hairy and butch enough to pass as a Wyatt Family member.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Ohno's name came to my head when first reading this. He fits the part and also has been feuding with The Wyatt's recently, and losing mostly. His excuse for joining them could be that it's impossible to overcome them, so why not join the stronger force?

Apart from Ohno, possibly Miz (pls no), Graves, maybe even Paige (doesn't make much sense, but whatever) or any NXT diva down there.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Ohno's name came to my head when first reading this. He fits the part and also has been feuding with The Wyatt's recently, and losing mostly. His excuse for joining them could be that it's impossible to overcome them, so why not join the stronger force?

Apart from Ohno, possibly Miz (pls no), Graves, maybe even Paige (doesn't make much sense, but whatever) or any NXT diva down there.
I would mark like a bitch if they brought up Flair's daughter from NXT lol. Even for the Wyatts.

Notice how I refer to her as Flair's daughter - her name escapes me now, BUT because she is FLAIR's daughter its hard to forget she's there still.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I would mark like a bitch if they brought up Flair's daughter from NXT lol. Even for the Wyatts.

Notice how I refer to her as Flair's daughter - her name escapes me now, BUT because she is FLAIR's daughter its hard to forget she's there still.
Yeah lol. I think her new gimmick is something like trying to create her own legacy and get rid of the Flair name in a heelish way or something like that.