• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New WWE show in the works?

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Hulk Hogan Speaks On TNA, Wight, Lawler, McMahon, More

Hogan yacks it up on Bubba...

Hulk Hogan called in to the Bubba the Love Sponge radio show yesterday. Some highlights are below.

- Bubba said he has been asked to appear at the Hulk Hogan/Paul Wight Memphis Wrestling event as a wrestler, and that he has agreed to that deal.

- Bubba said he was asked to be at the arena by 3PM the day of the show, but said he won't show up until Hogan shows up.

- Hogan again mentioned that his match with Paul Wight should have happened at WrestleMania 23.

- The topic of the Jerry Lawler controversy came up. Hogan said that Vince McMahon did it to spite him. He said that Vince was OK with the entire show up until he found out Hogan was in it. Hogan added that Lawler had given his word and backed out anyway. Hogan kept called promoter Cory Macklin as the "black promoter," called the Memphis mayor the "black mayor," then said how Cory has contacted Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to help him fight Vince McMahon, basically trying to make it seem as if McMahon was discriminating against them.

- Hogan said that Vince knew he would not back out of the show, which is why he went after Lawler.

- Hogan said that Triple H and Stephanie McMahon were behind the Jillian Hall/Brooke Hogan parody gimmick.

- Hogan put over Sharpton and Jackson as men who fought for fairness, but then said they railroaded Don Imus.

- Hogan said Paul Wight is frustrated with Vince McMahon and is excited to be wrestling on his own.

- Hogan said that TNA "could be" one of the three companies actively pursuing him "as a brand."

- Hogan said that Jeff Jarrett and TNA are trying to help out Cory Macklin in Memphis.

- Hogan and Bubba talked about how awesome it will be to see Bubba wrestle. Hogan said that Bubba should have a shoot fight with the Honkytonk Man.

- Hogan didn't know if his 4/27 show was a Friday or Saturday (it's a Friday).

From- www.411mania.com/wrestling

.chaostheory

Reaction score
Hogan's a f***** jack***. He won't ever respect anyone lower than him and ever put them over. I hate his god**** guts. He's an arrogant **** piece of ****. Sure I loved him when I was a kid. But now I regret ever liking him. He thinks TNA wants him?? No. Honestly, Double J has said in an interview that he has the upmost respect for Hogan, but at this stage in TNA, he wouldn't want Hulk to be seen in a six sided ring. He's a has been, and can no longer be arrogant, becuase his time is up.

PS: Sorry for the cussing guys, i just had to vent some frustration

Starsky

Reaction score
lol at Hogan trying to make Vince look racist

lol.

Hogan as a wrestler is dead to me now. He has been for a while but now this just pisses me off. In his head he's as big of a draw as we was 15 years ago. Realistically most wrestling fans aren't interested in what he has to offer. He's all about inflating his ego beyond belief. Case in point in him having himself go over Orton last year.

But i'm sure he'll still be able to give us all 101 reasons why he's still a big draw. Arogant old ballbag.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
A new one hour show scheduled to air at the 8 o’clock time slot on Monday nights is expected to start shortly to serve as the lead-in for Monday Night RAW. The show will be live and Vince McMahon said that it would be of “significant revenues” to the company to make up for the loss of NXT and Superstars from American television. Those two programs are now airing only on WWE.COM although they’re still being sold to International broadcasters. The one hour show is expected to be similar to what TNA did with ReACTION which aired after IMPACT, only this time it would serve as the lead to the main show rather than airing afterward. It was not announced on which channel the new untitled show will be airing on.
I liked ReAction when it used to air after Impact. So a 1 hour lead in show to Raw would be interesting to watch.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Was this WWE's ultimate alternative to USA wanting them to have a 3 hour Raw every week?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Was this WWE's ultimate alternative to USA wanting them to have a 3 hour Raw every week?
Yeah basically, USA keeps making them do these 3 hour Raw's I don't think Vince wanted to do that every week so this seems to be the middle ground they have reached which isn't a bad idea.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
ReAction was great because of the freedom the TNA crew get on the mic and because of the way they filmed it. I'll give the WWE version a chance, but I just don't see it being worthwhile watching.