• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NEW WS Avatars

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Something like this? @Blaze

toni_storm1owfhd.png
That looks nice! I’ll see what Deth does and figure out from there! But I do like this!

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
View attachment 30222

I can't explain why, but that image just kept reminding me of when you would pause a old wrestling tape to show someone something cool. So I gave it a vintae tape effect
I really dig this. Any chance you could do an Omega one in the same style? Maybe with the gear he came out with on his return.

f4f6c839c81f8779b3f731be53b066f7486c084c.jpg

If possible, I'd love a little pause icon in the corner too. I'm going to go with a Kenny theme for my avatar/sig for a bit. :D Thank you.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
I really dig this. Any chance you could do an Omega one in the same style? Maybe with the gear he came out with on his return.

f4f6c839c81f8779b3f731be53b066f7486c084c.jpg

If possible, I'd love a little pause icon in the corner too. I'm going to go with a Kenny theme for my avatar/sig for a bit. :D Thank you.
It will be my honor, Fourthy! It may take a day or so for me to actually get it done.