• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NEW WS Avatars

Doom

La Bestia
I've managed to create a Universal Champion Edition of Roman Reigns.

gJaQUJd.png

The avatar is now available for use. I hope y'all like it. :D

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I've managed to create a Universal Champion Edition of Roman Reigns.

gJaQUJd.png

The avatar is now available for use. I hope y'all like it. :D

Man, I almost want to rock this instead of Anna. That is how cool it looks.

Loving the blue colour you chose. Looks really good Nimrod.

Doom

La Bestia
Thanks 4th Wall.

I've managed to copy a pic of Roman and made it in blue. I've used the Soft Layer filter, with 100% opacity, to give him a very slight blue hue to match the colors of the Universal Championship and his logo, which happens to be a t-shirt btw.

I'm glad you and the rest of y'all, love my newest creation. Thank you!

Last edited:

Doom

La Bestia
I made some stuffs.

apgHkhC.png
27RlKny.png
E0asdKU.png
wgN3xru.png
HxRh0k1.png
Those are amazing 4th Wall!!!

I like some of the background choices, especially the first one.

The WS logo for the Hangman Page avatar is very dark, making the W hard to see. I would make the brownish color much bright, so it would show a lot better.

For future WS avatar designs, I suggest you to mess around with the four borders around the WS logo, by adding the same color from the W, or different colors if you choose too. That way, the logo would stick out a lot more.

Other than that, you continue to get better and better. :)

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Those are amazing 4th Wall!!!

I like some of the background choices, especially the first one.

The WS logo for the Hangman Page avatar is very dark, making the W hard to see. I would make the brownish color much bright, so it would show a lot better.

For future WS avatar designs, I suggest you to mess around with the four borders around the WS logo, by adding the same color from the W, or different colors if you choose too. That way, the logo would stick out a lot more.

Other than that, you continue to get better and better. :)

The logo is my worst enemy. I'll try to get better at it.

Yeah I realised quite late the Hangman one is a bit dark. It's all good. I've been trying to focus on making more vibrant backgrounds, so I'll shift my attention to the logo a bit more next time.

Appreciate the advice!

Doom

La Bestia
The logo is my worst enemy. I'll try to get better at it.

Yeah I realised quite late the Hangman one is a bit dark. It's all good. I've been trying to focus on making more vibrant backgrounds, so I'll shift my attention to the logo a bit more next time.

Appreciate the advice!
No problems.

That's how you get better at graphics.