New World Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Backstory

The year is 2012, June 12th 2012 to be exact. Vince Mcmahon steps out of the courthouses debt free after a legal battle that has lasted the past three years. Professional wrestling is considered dead. Labeled as dangerous and trivial the wrestling world was attacked when legendary icon 'The Undertaker' suffered a fatal accident during a match with Canadian superstar Edge. Wrestling ratings were declining by the hundred thousands in early 2010 the time of the incident. A impaler DDT stopped the heart of Mark Callaway and now the fans are coming for the heart of professional wrestling. Vince Mcmahon. The legal battles crippled the billionaire and independent federation couldn't maintain. The day of the end was identified by the Blaze of Glory PPV where there was more people with picket signs outside then the specific arena attendance records.

Jim Balsillie known by the NHL (national Hockey league) as an annoying billionaire willing to change any dynamic with an initial thought took this as an amazing entrepreneur opportunity. Focusing on his favorite wrestlers hand picked by his 16 year old son, Balsillie and his boardroom full of lawyers found a interesting loophole in the new legislation. The new legislation basically said Pro Wrestling could continue if it was innovated to include actual violence and winners were determined by an actual battle between men. You couldn't market children so the extreme violence had to be generally known. The former legislation twisted it's rules to fit MMA, Balsillie and his team used that twist to work into pro wrestling. Balsillie announced two weeks after Vince's last day in court of his first ever "REAL PROFESSIONAL FIGHTING ENTERTAINMENT". Balsillie plans to combine sports entertainment and MMA. With a huge range of rules to protect superstars Balsillie is planning to hold a superfights card every season. While Balsillie's crazy rules include the need for every third attempt to be a wrestling move and limited punching it would take a magnifying glass and a lawyer in order to properly read the rules. The wrestlers are fully aware of the rules and plan to amaze the fans who most likely won't know what to expect

With a huge amount of money to spend, Balsillie was able to easily buy out the pride of the former unemployed legends of wrestling.

NWW presents: Bring on THE HEAT
HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
THE ONE WHO KILLED WRESTLING: EDGE VS DO OR DIE: KURT ANGLE

LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: ELIJAH BURKE VS AJ STYLES

SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP:
BOBBY LASHLEY VS FORMER UFC HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION BROCK LESNAR

BOOBIES OR BUST MATCH:
KELLY KELLY VS GAIL KIM

REST TO TBA

-TJ-

Sounds interesting. The backstory legislation thing seems kinda unlikely, but still it helps to the story. Sounds interesting is really the only thing i could say until i see a show or whatever from you.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Its original to say the least. I didn't think the story was bad tbh. Undertaker suffering a fatal accident though wouldn't really be a likely cause to END professional wrestling. Look at the last guy that passed away in the ring? Everyone still loves Japs.

Anyways, Bobby Lashely versus Lesnar will PWN if you ask me. Lashely to get the suprise win.

Boobies or Bust? Gail wins so Kelly flashes.

AJ Styles versus Burke? Hmm, good pairing, but I'll say Burke to go over because I'm one of his few marks.

Angle versus Edge has been done before, so lets see what you can add to it. Edge to go over & look like a horrible badass that killed wrestling.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Haven't wrote a paragraph in probably a year. So many mistakes and i was pretty baked :(

It's pretty easy to pretend that the WWE is going to go in legal troubles. All i have to do is throw in the storys of Benoit, Nowinski, Test, Misawa that other guy etc lol. Undertaker dieng just bit the bullet you know?

Boobies or bust match is a bra and panties match that ends with boobies flopping out. No pins, you lose when the world gets to see your titties. Remember I vaguely (oops) said that they couldn't market extreme violence to children, so this is an adult program.

seX-Power

I like the way you basically said PG can go fuck itself with the real violence in matches (Edge, Styles, Lashley to go over) and having boobs on TV (Gail to go over). The concept is a little unrealistic with all this happening and a little confusing but I got most of it. It looks alright altogether and a roster would be nice as well.