NEW Universe Mode Reboot Sign Up!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Lol depends what you mean by play.

Let me be more specific.

Unless you and the person you are faceing both have WWE 2K18 on the same platform, then the matches are all AI based, meaning i pick the matches and create them, but its the AI that fights. Everyone at first will be the same ranking/level/overal, but as your characters win matches (And you here on the site do promos for your character) they will go up in rank and such (The exact numbers you can see in the main post.)
Ahhh ok. So AI can be used. Cool

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
It is evident, with so few people signing up for this, the interest has died off quite a bit. As a result, this will be my final attempt.

Here is the Tag Team Championship
y4mesl5DIURAPQsEjy1-lqblqAvBsEk59tOepLhqFck-5V9bSOuF_XORLl9pMh5u6VLtfPEQeKjSCQ4C0h6WHPy3IcQKWEoeSmMRFxBs9SJTof5EVvu6hHZBIx6QLI8NFux2sXIHu8QxGx9r4ffS-ItEzfdpwoNAHR70fBmwlo_cDsbdRc9kqG1_1zCU3ZXMgXcnSU9r_2JPEdODeARYSjYhQ

If nobody else joins up, im afraid this wont go anywhere, at the very least we need one more individual to join up, if nobody else joins i understand, ive been quite busy anyway lol.