NEW Universe Mode Reboot Sign Up!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Welcome back! This is the new thread for those who want to participate in the reboot of WWE 2K18 Universe mode. Here is how it will work.

Last time you could have only 1 male and 1 female superstar, but this time things have changed! Here is how it works now.

You can have the following.

1 Singles Male Superstar
2 Superstars for a Tag Team
1 Singles Female Superstar

However, if you decide not to have a tag team, you can have up to 3 superstars, 2 males and one female or 2 females and one male, or even just 3 males or 3 females if you want. Or if you just want 1 female and 1 male, or just 1 male or just 1 female you can do that aswell.

Any and all superstars are up for grabs, or your own superstar should you decide to create and upload them.

Also like last time, should you want to fight in a match yourself and have WWE 2k18 on Xbox One, that is also allowed.

And lastly, everyone will start out at an Overal of 70, you can increase your ranking in the following ways.
Victorys (+4)
Promos (+2)
However, loseing a match will take away from your ranking.
Losses (-2)

And last but not least, the show and arena, aswell as the titles you will be fighting for.

Welcome, to Evolution.

5144494.png

y4mflYyTedNdWW8hWvoJhXBVT_NxXOJlZRCGnBH9IYlRzRkjm4Zx-KSA2REUVSY4dbVE1rCrNZ08HAXJ46UuqQot6aGVUsJXHqeX-gNf2yLEaJaUi4fU0wYwAjNqOvtV0h01EAv0MjhNnaf-g3S2eqGgTn-xt5XbicieNFbVeTSuTgSQxORVlvDMin8J6jCPg0HrQ9l9RYHKNZP3f41B9cPGw

Here is the main championship. The King Of Games Championship.

y4mGwcg9betZJjtdBtbcsXkrvklsgjBjCcgFQvS369pJO0EDPEox-FbJa-iK5sImSwECSui30ighkURd3SkuBCuaxrPo3MSP0eQEkBxfngDQynFems8JKcJQ71wlKS-MddtVNLsuE5y2_-VuuAx_cfxGlwxpQlETPVvhMGoJ3AG18KXRD0HHaDxbxQ2Ga-c5tSQynlOL5-wpupC7E3Cm5jPxw

The World Championship.

y4mpWs59KJ1axfp7zd5gpViHm0sEUx-kSVJKr0WEVkKFJloM_byF3Cvcilqjx_VRhHDg-W6AeeDr4WT4WM-6YK1KNV3mIzZtGPu4eqVIwxSv2i_Jzi9Ou9GuOCGqXBehiGFiqdD21x3gzbgbxRIPSAFZbDhiGrM005UrViAhEXC6nRGFVWlk25VLso9cMP-4aRXm-0Vx5ni5dwq51mICn2KsA

The Womens main championship. The Queen Of Games CHampionship.

y4m4Hez-eAz2r-_L7f0judGLSn2iJGGW5mnc0LjnzzS3PFCrPmmO-_54i-tQZh29G53HkycWkOsZbvX3OTd9ad0RNFx89te1p-xq9xvKCcr9ACt39iygOICLa1WHWwQYow3kxGhFKn_m87e3k_faoWLk7BNRTPya7sKEugbD-uGJAHR9fT2coNn20oKeold2JyqmRmpIfg4YdHGbS-23Eyuew

The Tag Team Championship

y4mesl5DIURAPQsEjy1-lqblqAvBsEk59tOepLhqFck-5V9bSOuF_XORLl9pMh5u6VLtfPEQeKjSCQ4C0h6WHPy3IcQKWEoeSmMRFxBs9SJTof5EVvu6hHZBIx6QLI8NFux2sXIHu8QxGx9r4ffS-ItEzfdpwoNAHR70fBmwlo_cDsbdRc9kqG1_1zCU3ZXMgXcnSU9r_2JPEdODeARYSjYhQ

So yeah, thats everything you need to know about the reboot of Universe mode! i will keep a list of the Roster here in this thread so you all can see who is taken or not, remember, its first come first serve.

There will also be a new rankings thread which will contain everyones rank aswell as champions.

Enjoy!

MALE SUPERSTARS LIST!
Dean Ambrose @Princess Yuki
Shinsuke Nakamura @Princess Yuki
Bray Wyatt @The Reagmaster
Aleister Black @Trip in the Head
Xavier Woods @Trip in the Head
Big E @Trip in the Head
Kofi Kingston @Trip in the Head
Dolph Ziggler @Stonem

FEMALE SUPERSTARS LIST!
Ember Moon @Princess Yuki
Alexa Bliss @Trip in the Head

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I'll just take Bray Wyatt for now, man.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Friendsly reminder, this wont be able to be a thing yet untill we get a few more people.

If nobody else joins in, this may not be able to be a thing unfortunately.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Oh cool! I might be interested. I have 2k18. The career mode was a joke though lol

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Oh cool! I might be interested. I have 2k18. The career mode was a joke though lol
Lol yeah, i havent beaten it yet.

So, do you have 2k18 on the xbone? because if you do you can use your own character for the Universe mode! either by playing as the character yourself, or having the character in Universe mode itself.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Lol yeah, i havent beaten it yet.

So, do you have 2k18 on the xbone? because if you do you can use your own character for the Universe mode! either by playing as the character yourself, or having the character in Universe mode itself.
I do! My son loves to play it. I'd probably just go with a regular character. I spent so much time making my career mode guy just how I like it and I can't export him out. Not too pleased by that

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I do! My son loves to play it. I'd probably just go with a regular character. I spent so much time making my career mode guy just how I like it and I can't export him out. Not too pleased by that
Yeah, i hated that too.

What superstars do you want? remember to cfheck the main post to see your options :p

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yeah, i hated that too.

What superstars do you want? remember to cfheck the main post to see your options :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:
I just pick em? I'd take aleister black, Alexa Bliss, aaaaand Big E and Xavier from New Day as a tag team. Unless the freebird rule applies then just all of new day :emoji_grin:

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I just pick em? I'd take aleister black, Alexa Bliss, aaaaand Big E and Xavier from New Day as a tag team. Unless the freebird rule applies then just all of new day :emoji_grin:
They have been added :D

We still need a few more people before this can truely get going through, hopefully more end up joining in.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
They have been added :emoji_grin:

We still need a few more people before this can truely get going through, hopefully more end up joining in.
Do you just start everyone in the same universe and let the matches make themselves and simulate basically?

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Do you just start everyone in the same universe and let the matches make themselves and simulate basically?
Nope, im basicly the GM and pick who goes against who and all that fun stuff.

Winning matches, cutting promos, these things are likely to help you (your superstars) get oppertunitys like title shots and qualifying matches

There will be a few battle royals to determine the respective champions in the first episode.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Nope, im basicly the GM and pick who goes against who and all that fun stuff.

Winning matches, cutting promos, these things are likely to help you (your superstars) get oppertunitys like title shots and qualifying matches

There will be a few battle royals to determine the respective champions in the first episode.
Oh so we play our characters?? Yikes I hope I'm available for that when it comes up

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Oh so we play our characters?? Yikes I hope I'm available for that when it comes up
Lol depends what you mean by play.

Let me be more specific.

Unless you and the person you are faceing both have WWE 2K18 on the same platform, then the matches are all AI based, meaning i pick the matches and create them, but its the AI that fights. Everyone at first will be the same ranking/level/overal, but as your characters win matches (And you here on the site do promos for your character) they will go up in rank and such (The exact numbers you can see in the main post.)