• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Tournament Suggestions

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Best Anna Kendrick performances :slip:

Yeah, on a serious note, I'd be fine with anything horror related. Movies or horror killers would be cool.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Just an FYI, with my move and new job, it might be an extra couple weeks before I get started on the next tournament so feel free to keep suggesting things and I'll get the poll up when I can.

In the meantime make sure to vote in the finals of the greatest entrance tournament if you haven't already

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Sexiest WS Members.

I'll take my award now

CalculatingDisgustingLeafcutterant-size_restricted.gif

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Someone remind me to get this poll up this weekend ffs

Last call for nominations as well I guess unless I forget again

PeepShow

Best in the World
Worst TV Show All Time

Idk about you or anyone else, but if something is "bad" I don't watch it. And you can generally tell something is bad from discussion or hype around something and in that case I just won't ever watch it. But not having seen something, I can't really say it's actually bad. That goes with anything. Movies, TV Shows, Video Games, etc. Does that make sense or am I alone in that? :lol

As for a future suggestion, I second video game soundtracks or movie soundtracks. Can make a good movie or game into a GREAT one.