New Title in WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian

Reaction score
The belts should be..

World Heavyweight Title
Cruiserweight Title
World Tag Titles
Hardcore Title

Four titles. That's all.

Oh, and the women's title.

bartman

Reaction score
Only if they removed some titles (US Title for a start, merge the WHC and WWE, merge the tag titles .etc) then bring back the Hardcore Title.

Reaction score
The WWE has too many titles right now, many of them are not being defended. Only the World Titles were defended at the Royal Rumble. I think the ECW World Title needs to merge with one of the other titles leading to a brand merger between ECW and preferably Smackdown.

Titles needed to be axed:

Crusierweight (I think it already is)
World Tag Team (Have a Morrison and Miz vs Rhodes and Holly match)
ECW World (Already stated above)

Titles needed to be defended:

Intercontinental (Hardy needs to drop to somebody like Carlito who defends it more often against the lower card)
US (MVP has gotten a bit off with this one but that's because Matt Hardy is injured, once Hardy returns I think this will be defended again)

Titles needed to be multi-branded:

Women's (The Raw diva roster isn't cutting it)
WWE Tag (Tag division on Raw is stale)

Markz

Reaction score
All I want is there to be one WWE ttile, no Word Heavyweight title!

Full stop >.

Reaction score
I think they should have the following titles.

RAW: WWE Title, IC Title,

Smackdown: World Title, US Title,

ECW: AXE ECW

All Brands: Tag Team, Womens, Hardcore

Rated-R-me

Reaction score
I agree. They have too many titles to showcase them all.

They should do away with the WWE tag titles, merge the US and IC Title and bring the Hardcore title to ecw.

JC Punk

Reaction score
i totally agree with u rated-r-me

John

I would love a six man tag title. i've heard that NWA had one and NWA succeded. so i would love WWE to have a six man tag title, just imagine Cade, Murdoch and Umaga Vs. Rhodes, Holly and Jeff Hardy.

CenaMark54

^^^^^They don't even have a regular tag team division. What makes you think added a six man tag title will work?

C4

They should merge the Smackdown and Raw Tag Team Championships and call them the WWE World Tag Team Championships, it will make the tag team division so much more interesting.

They should even kill the US title if they can't use it properly and replace it with the IC title which is again not used properly. Letting one Championship go will make the other more important. I now agree with what Jeff Jarrett said sometime ago "The more Championships a wrestling organization has, the less meaning they have"

Reaction score
They should even kill the US title if they can't use it properly and replace it with the IC title which is again not used properly. Letting one Championship go will make the other more important. I now agree with what Jeff Jarrett said sometime ago "The more Championships a wrestling organization has, the less meaning they have"
i agree.the us title is basically a wcw title while the ic title is part of wwe history.dump the us belt and maybe the creation of a super heavyweight/montser title for kahli,v,mark henry,umaga,snitsky:ghost1:

Hendrixxx

Reaction score
Perhaps bring back the "TV Championship" to ECW

xImpulsive

Reaction score
RAW should have
WWE Title
IC Title
Womens Title

Smackdown! should have
WHC
U.S.