New theme song for Wade Barrett!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
We do not know it yet, but this was posted on Wade Barretts twitter like one minute ago:

VHE31x.png

I'm curious..who's too?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
When a superstar's entrance music is good to listen to during a workout, than I'm expecting it to be AWESOME!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He meant his new theme as in the shitty ass theme he debuted at the Rumble

it's fucking horrible. I went from a WB mark to officially hating his ass until he changes it. Suck my dick Wade, I'm glad Orton owned your ass last week

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
He meant his new theme as in the shitty ass theme he debuted at the Rumble

it's fucking horrible. I went from a WB mark to officially hating his ass until he changes it. Suck my dick Wade, I'm glad Orton owned your ass last week

I just lol'd.

From now on when he enters, I'll have my laptop play End of Days over his theme.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
i'm one of the few...the few... who does not dig 'Cult of Personality'

The song makes me cringe, considering he came off the heels of arguably the greatest theme in wrestling history

So cheesy, 80's.... it sounds like the theme song for Growing Pains...*cringes further*

Guys should be careful, cause a song can suck ba**s even if it is catchy

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I like his new theme song but it NOT for him it sound to much like a Face Song then a Heel Song I think he should stay with his old 1 but that just me.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
I like his new theme song but it NOT for him it sound to much like a Face Song then a Heel Song I think he should stay with his old 1 but that just me.

That's the bottom line.. whether you like the song/theme or not (personally I find it atrocious, but that's me) nobody thinks it suits his character at all.

How he thinks it does is beyond me.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JC4Life37 said:
i'm one of the few...the few... who does not dig 'Cult of Personality'

The song makes me cringe, considering he came off the heels of arguably the greatest theme in wrestling history

So cheesy, 80's.... it sounds like the theme song for Growing Pains...*cringes further*

Guys should be careful, cause a song can suck ba**s even if it is catchy

I agreed, I made a thread on it and was completely outnumbered haha. CM Punk's theme is still good, it's better than most - but his previous theme was one of the best themes in history.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
CM Punk walking out to "Cult of Personality" is bad.

Randy Orton walking out "The Fire Burns" was inexcusable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbfuHLtLqkQ

Never at any point, should Randy Orton ever walk out to "The Fire Burns" again

Randy could light himself on fire... run to the ring... climb to the turnbuckle and it still wouldn't fit him