NEW TAG TEAM!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ajax

Reaction score
I think it will help them out but it won't be an effective tag team to me.

Double J

Reaction score
Agreed, I can't seem them actually sticking together. IF they do go through with this and want to push it I at least hope they make them an actual tag team. Maybe I'm just an old school tag team fan, but teams now adays are more "Hey lets put these two guys together as Name One & Name Two" instead of "Hey these two guys have good chemistry, let's put them together and they can be called Name"

ratedrko09

Reaction score
well maybe to up their standing with fans they could hold the titles but their mic skills may kill any momentum they may gain.

Reaction score
-Wrestlescoop.com

Actually excited wonder what jericho is gonna do since Jackson and Kozlov are almost twice his size.

Give them something they haven't had while being on ECW, a decent match!

I think people are underscoring the bigger issue while moaning and complaining about heel vs. heel matches. I see the E pairing Show with Jericho as killing three birds with one stone. 1. It adds prestige to what were before Y2Show get hold off them generally worthless, forgotten titles. 2. It gives Show something to do as they seem hellbent on not repaying him for doing the job to Mayweather, it's better than him jobbing to the stars and having Show in there iwht Jericho adds alot more value to the straps. 3. It's the main catalyst for setting up Jericho-Edge while you add prestige to the title. In the mean time Show and Jericho can feud with every top team across the board and set up the obvious DX-Y2Show and when it is time to move forward with Edge-Jericho you can push the new top team and their title reign will actually mean something as they beat a long running team that added value to a once worthless strap. Plus while your making new top faces through Jericho you could turn Show as well. There is soo so much that can be accomplished through having Jericho holding on to the tag straps. Show is just an added luxury that makes things easier.

Soulpower

I totally hope this happens and they call them "The Shit Kickers"

The Poopy Kickers sounds more likely :shifty:

Airfixx

Give them something they haven't had while being on ECW, a decent match!

I think people are underscoring the bigger issue while moaning and complaining about heel vs. heel matches. I see the E pairing Show with Jericho as killing three birds with one stone. 1. It adds prestige to what were before Y2Show get hold off them generally worthless, forgotten titles. 2. It gives Show something to do as they seem hellbent on not repaying him for doing the job to Mayweather, it's better than him jobbing to the stars and having Show in there iwht Jericho adds alot more value to the straps. 3. It's the main catalyst for setting up Jericho-Edge while you add prestige to the title. In the mean time Show and Jericho can feud with every top team across the board and set up the obvious DX-Y2Show and when it is time to move forward with Edge-Jericho you can push the new top team and their title reign will actually mean something as they beat a long running team that added value to a once worthless strap. Plus while your making new top faces through Jericho you could turn Show as well. There is soo so much that can be accomplished through having Jericho holding on to the tag straps. Show is just an added luxury that makes things easier.

Can't one be in favour of the revitalising of the tag titles without being in favour of a hastily thrown together tag team with no mileage in it whom ultimately aren't going to address the lack of decent teams so that when the belts are eventually dropped there is actually someone good to run with them?

Unless they're gonna turns that Harts face (which is way too early IMO) then they got jack-shit.

With what little they got... Jeri-Show -> DX -> Priceless IMO.

Goes to show even more, that splitting the Colon's was a pointless waste.... Especially as they just brought in Swagger, Bourne and now Masters who are only gonn afurther contribte to the overcrowding of the mid-card.