New Tag Team Getting a Tryout with WWE This Weekend

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Hogan sig

After i uploaded the sig, i feel that it sucks! but anyway, i said that i will still post it to see what others think about it.

hogandesigncopy.png

PeepShow

Dont know what the things in the top corners are meant for, but still not bad. 8/10

jwind

Reaction score
im sorry but the bg and the style is just not fitting for hogan. it looks good, just not for hogan

the dark knight

doesnt fit hogan.....actually nothing fits hogan. but the effects stand out alone, 8.5/10

Reaction score
I think you just need to change the bg on this one WS. Maybe change the green scheme to a red-ish scheme, and just remove the "boxes" from the bg. Imo thats what ruins it, and I think if you changed it to something else, it would look nicer. Even for Hogan, lol.

Kassidy

Reaction score
I hate hogan and i mean really hate him, so i wont even rate this

Wrestling Station

lol, i dunno why im going with doing sigs for hated wrestlers!! lol i also hate hogan, but is just for a change to have someone different rather than doing a wrestler that has been done many times before.

the dark knight

make a wrestling station sig ( ur picture in it ) ill rate it 0/10 :D