New Submission?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

crusse10

Reaction score
So...uh...what's with this new-fangled, "blood-inducing" submission move by the Taker?

Check it out at 7:06
[YT]ppTgfVHX2Ik[/YT]

crusse10

Reaction score
sounds pretty legal to me...

but its not a triangle hold, as his legs aren't hooked. 1 leg goes under the chin

i edited the 1st post with a video you can see it on

I looked some more and its being called a "Modified Gogoplata" where he puts his shin against the throat of the opponent, then pulls the head to wrap it around the shin. As far as the blood thing...well that's probably BS anyway.

Reaction score
Yeah it looks like a triangle choke fuck-up....kinda impractical actually. it would be better if he stuck with the regular choke

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

ye hes used it for ages. its his triangle choke but he screws it up half the time tbh

Evil Austin

Its a triangle choke but when he first used it on big daddy v two weeks ago he was to big to get his legs around the neck and shoulders so he did a half assed version on him and mark henry which is supposedly a new one to the people who don't know what a triangle choke looks like.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

its just coz undie doesnt seem to care too much anymore i think. he seems to get very sloppy. but then again look who he has been wrestling

John

The triangle choke is what it is. he ised it on Big Show in 2003. i think at no way out!

crusse10

Reaction score
the thing is...this move actually IS something else. you can look at it. I don't think its laziness, unless it was laziness when the move was originally invented.

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
it's not a triangle choke he used a move that was called a triangle by the commentators on big show even tho it wasn't and this is a new move designed to look like the triangle but be different (remember vince wants to have an mma feel to wwe at times)

crusse10

Reaction score
it's not a triangle choke he used a move that was called a triangle by the commentators on big show even tho it wasn't and this is a new move designed to look like the triangle but be different (remember vince wants to have an mma feel to wwe at times)

and induce internal bleeding!

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
the internal bleeding thing is just a gimmick to make it look more devastating i mean as if that hold could really take out those two huge guys

crusse10

Reaction score
once i can post a link, which is after this one, i'll show one that tells the real MMA hold is actually really difficult and painful