• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New stable debuts at tapings

AZUCAR!

A trio of masked men called DCC made an appearance Tuesday night during a taping of Impact Wrestling … and Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned the identities of all three wrestlers.

Sources tell us the group consists of James Storm, Bram and independent wrestler Eddie Kingston.

The addition of Kingston is interesting, since he was at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando just last week for a tryout — alongside Shayna Baszler, Heidi Lovelace and Nicole Savoy.

As for Storm, we’re told his re-emergence in TNA will come with a tweak in character.

No word on when their faces will be revealed on TV.

MyYT7s7.jpg

Interesting 3 names for a group, especially Eddie Kingston.

Cwalker

Another group in TNA?

:DEAD:

Tell me again why James Storm didn't sign with NXT?

Wasn't it money?

Anyway, I liked Storm when he was leading the Revolution so hopefully it'll be more like that. Not gonna write it off til I see the finished product

Dale

Super Moderator
Didn't Storm ditch NXT and go back to TNA and start teaming with Roode again before he up and left him for NXT? :lmao

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Storm is someone who would benefit from a change of promotion and idenity.

Sabretooth

Actually TNA have been good with stables as I liked the Main event mafia and immortal and aces & eights. However, the common thread between the three is that they started off great and got progressively worse.

As far as this stable goes, I couldn't give two shits since I don't watch TNA and I don't think they have enough talent to make a stable. Storm needs to hit up that NXT.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Kingston should not be apart of a group. Moose worked well Mike Bennet lately but that wasn't a group. Kingston should powerhouse in with how they are treatin' the company now.