new smackdown superstar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score

Alka Seltzer. he'll be a champ in a month.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/ to check it out.

J

Yea definitly old...They always do this stuff...They did it with Nacho Libre and the dude from 300...

1chiban

Reaction score
He was up on the Draft board for SD! I believe. I guess you gusy have seen the othe rpics of the two totally random guys on the ECQ roster draft board just to make up the numbers? If not, here goes:

n160401429_30300340_7664.jpg

Plus this is apparently real, although looks photoshopped to me. This shows how much the WWE thinks of the ECW title , couldn't be arsed to make a new NOC banner. :jawdrop: :

n737962842_699796_4411.jpg

From another forum, so i guess I can't credit it to their name lol.

This Guy

I noticed this live on the PPV, and I found out what happened. (at least the going rumor)

Last year of course there was the Cruiserweight Title as well. The WWE used the same banners this year as last year. Apparently pre-show while testing pyro the ECW Title banner caught on fire. The banner was replaced with the Cruiserweight Title banner last minute and they just plastered ECW logos and graphics over it. Thats the story....how true it is, remains to be seen if we ever find out for sure.

Reaction score
on the random ECW guys. one's on the bottom second from the left. wheres the other one?

Travis40

The guy on the bottom of the Draft board sorta looks like Bill DeMott

Reaction score
thats not demot. and is kc james the one who formed a team with idol stevens?