• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Skin Color

Maniax

I don't really like the blue that much anymore, I want it to change to like Red (no I'm not going all MP here but I want Red because I like Red better as a skin color) or maybe Pink (for Ziggler)

Aaron

Blue is good for me, change it to the class theme for a change for a while...thats a bit lighter.

Maniax

Honestly I don't see the point, blue is our colour and we should maintain it. Those little things can make it unique from a visual standpoint which is pretty cool imo.
Maybe sometimes, we could use other colors.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Maybe sometimes, we could use other colors.
We have a certain visual style that we are known for. We shouldn't go changing in it. If it ain't broken, don't fix it. Like Aaron said, go to the class theme. Or the mobile version.

Maniax

We have a certain visual style that we are known for. We shouldn't go changing in it. If it ain't broken, don't fix it. Like Aaron said, go to the class theme. Or the mobile version.
I don't see the class version for me. Maybe change the skin color for Legend.

Stopspot

I don't see the class version for me. Maybe change the skin color for Legend.
No. That is completely unnecessary. As I said, the forum has a certain visual style, we shouldn't go changing in that for nothing. If you want another look scroll down to the bottom and press the switch to mobile theme at the bottom.

Maniax

No. That is completely unnecessary. As I said, the forum has a certain visual style, we shouldn't go changing in that for nothing. If you want another look scroll down to the bottom and press the switch to mobile theme at the bottom.
Ok fine.

Stopspot

I'm not trying to be harsh here. I'm just saying there is no logical reason to go and change the skin color right now. Maybe down the road there will be alternative themes added but right now we'll have to focus on getting this theme set up.

Maniax

I'm not trying to be harsh here. I'm just saying there is no logical reason to go and change the skin color right now. Maybe down the road there will be alternative themes added but right now we'll have to focus on getting this theme set up.
Ok, I'll stay with this one.