New Show Match Suggestion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
Since we are starting fresh, to get everyone involved every week in and week out, I wanted to throw in a suggestion. This will be the shows. I was going to suggest the following...

1. Do the normal 4-5 matches on the card as we did in the past and with the normal write up on the shows/ppvs.

2. For everyone that is not on the main card, add everyone else in singles,tag team, or other style matches as well, but those matches are listed as dark matches above the main match card or below (whichever is suits your ideology for listing purposes).

3. The major difference comes in the results. For the results, the "dark matches" are only given win/lose results. The main card matches, they are given the normal write up as it has been done in the past.

4. People can still rp even if they are in the "dark matches" lineup and they can still count for wins/loses and still be included in the main show commentary for story building purposes etc.

This is a way to keep everyone involved week after week no matter how big the fed gets and so on over the coming months. This also encourages everyone to Rp at all times and it will also weed out those that don't to basically remain on the "dark matches" versus being moved to the main card. It can also be used as a building tool for less advantaged talent to be included on the list of matches, with the incentive to move up as they get better or be given the opportunity to do so as they improve.

Again, this is just a suggestion to get and keep everyone involved without the down time between shows as people normally do in efeds. Also, in the "Dark Matches" you will not be penalized if you do not rp(storyline wise), because hey, we still are an efed and not real and it should be understood if a person misses sometimes with Rp rates being so high with everyone so involved on with this setup.

So what do you guys think about doing it like that to increase participation?

Qwake

I think its a pretty good idea, it should keep people motivated if they don't make the Main Card because they know they can still RP for a Dark Match knowing that if they do well there then they are one step closer to making the main card and whatnot.

Marvel26

Reaction score
Perhaps a little bit more than a win/lose decision...like a line or two of writing, even if it just says "a good back and forth match" or "complete one sided match" etc

MikeY

Reaction score
I think its a great idea, and since I am technically new to IWF I think my character should start out in dark matches as opposed to being on the main roster.