New RAW Guest Hosts Revealed Including a UFC Fighter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hbkfan

Reaction score
WWE's effort to boost the profile of its weekly RAW guest hosts has begun materializing, as the company has confirmed A-list celebrities and a UFC headliner as its upcoming guest hosts.

Following Jon Lovitz's turn next week, comedy actor Ashton Kutcher will take the RAW helm on May 31, 2010. Kutcher interacted with Triple H on an episode of "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" last year, and rumors soon followed that he was on WWE's short list for desired RAW hosts. He will be promoting "Killers."

When RAW heads to Miami on 6/7, the hosts will be "A-Team" cast members Bradley Cooper, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson and Sharlto Copley. Cooper has become one of cinema's most recognizable comedy talents, starring in such hits as "He's Just Not That Into You," "The Hangover" and "Valentine's Day." Copley's resume is fairly limited (the only other major film on his resume is "District 9"), while "Rampage" is one of UFC's most popular fighters. He will be fighting Rashad Evans on pay-per-view the week prior.

On 6/14, "Royal Pains" star Mark Feuerstein will host RAW to boost the connectivity between the two USA Network series.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
This is going to be priceless, not like they would refer to anything UFC for Rampage, it will be strictly about the A-Team

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Rampge on Raw! Fuck me both my favourite things in the same room.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
^ You like Rampage? Something's wrong with you. I'm looking forward to Bradley Cooper. But wow, what a strong three weeks that is coming up. Kutcher, Fallon and A-Team. That's pretty damn good compared to what we had in the past.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
^ You like Rampage? Something's wrong with you. I'm looking forward to Bradley Cooper. But wow, what a strong three weeks that is coming up. Kutcher, Fallon and A-Team. That's pretty damn good compared to what we had in the past.

^You like Bradley Cooper? Something's wrong with you. He was the responsible one in the hangover and every other movie he's made has been a romance movie. SRSLY something's wrong with you.

I would be happy to see Jimmy Fallon cause I watch his show (love the roots) but I really think the Miz is terrible and he's going to ruin it for me. Kutcher would be good to see only if he's immature though

Axis

Reaction score
This only works if he brings in Ken Shamrock to FINALLY get revenge on Chris Jericho.

maty619

Reaction score
Wow! Ashton Kutcher, that is high profile, plus he is pretty amazing. Don't know who the others are other than Rampage and that is only from the UFC game.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
^You like Bradley Cooper? Something's wrong with you. He was the responsible one in the hangover and every other movie he's made has been a romance movie. SRSLY something's wrong with you.

I would be happy to see Jimmy Fallon cause I watch his show (love the roots) but I really think the Miz is terrible and he's going to ruin it for me. Kutcher would be good to see only if he's immature though

LOL but at least Bradley don't go into a fight hyping himself up about another man's titties. This is a conversation for another thread though.

I think Kutcher can be awesome. Fallon will probably have a few punchlines and that's it.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
WTF how come Liam Neeson ain't going to be with the A-Team on Raw? Is that like below him or something?

maty619

Reaction score
I hope that is not a remark critizing Ashton Kutcher, if it is I will have to take out my anger with physical violence (jokes).

SnackZ

Reaction score
Am I the only one who can read and knows that jimmy fallon is NOT a scheduled host?