New PPV Theme **CONFIRMED**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
:smh This is just bad, I just found out that its a Submissions only for Breaking Point. Reasons like this is why I don't bother paying for wrestling PPVs anymore.

This Guy

no one cares what a PPV is called if the ppv matches are solid, who cares. I just think there getting carried away with this theme stuff.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I think they are trying something they've never tried before and if it ceases to draw money, it will stop.

Qwake

FFS! This shit sucks, already were opening the Punk/Taker feud with a submission match, then straight into a HIAC and then a TLC, theyre forcing gimmick matches which fucks around with all the feuds and whatnot, also takes away from the actually gimmick match because you know pretty much the only time you will see it is at that PPV. Not only that but the names aren't creative at all.

Airfixx

FFS! This shit sucks, already were opening the Punk/Taker feud with a submission match, then straight into a HIAC and then a TLC, theyre forcing gimmick matches which fucks around with all the feuds and what not

Aye, totally agree.