New OVW call up and his gimmick

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
Should new WWE signee Ryan "Ryback" Reeves get called up to the main roster, it may be under a "Terminator" gimmick. During his most recent stint in Ohio Valley Wrestling, the 6'4", 280 pound wrestler did a "Terminator" gimmick where he's billed from "The Future." He sports a leather vest and wears contact lenses where one eye is red and one eye is blue. Also, the movie's theme song was his personal theme song in OVW. You can see photos of Ryback in his "Terminator" gimmick at the following link. Reeves nabbed his WWE developmental deal back this past week after WWE's recent talent evaluation in Ohio Valley Wrestling.

Come with me if you want to live!! The guy is gonna be on SD, guaranteed.

MJ26

Reaction score
Well i hope so cause i was high on this guy when he was on the million dollar tough enough. I though WWe released him back in 06 or 07 and i didn't know WWE was still workin with OVW

Evil Austin

Well that sounds good, I have seen some of his matches before and I hope he goes to ECW to get pushed slowly with others like Punk, Bourne, Elijah, etc...Also this gimmick sounds funny. Should have some great promo's.

Wrestling Station

he's actually 6ft 1, not 6 ft 4 >_> tbh. and he is from Kentucky! that tells alot :shifty: