• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy123

Jobber
Reaction score
Gangsta Rap is one of the worst things to happen within the black community. The glorification of Gangsta life has led countless impressionable black youth to a cell, or worse, a grave. And now these smurfs are being celebrated as trail blazers. Public Enemy was a REAL fucking rap group.

What do you think of them making this movie? What do you think of NWA & Gangsta Rap? What do you think of the whole Gangsta Rap movement?

Discuss.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Firstly there's a discussion about this movie already.. https://wweforums.net/new-nwa-movie.t43036/
Secondly why all the hate against NWA?..
Thirdly .. really you're really impressed more by Public Enemy than NWA? I don't think you are tbh..
Fourth..ly.. Gangsta Rap movement is such a weird thing to refer to.
Lastly... TROLLLLLLL :letroll:

Vicka

Jobber
Reaction score
N.W.A. is the best group in history man and I like Eazy-E so much ! I think that Gangsta Rap is cool and if you go to prison only for listening to music, you're an idiot. BTW should we listen to Justin Bieber or what? ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.