NEW: New Era Wrestling

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Colt Cabana vs Robert Roode
Cos he's Pure Awesomeness in a can

Sabu and Ron ‘The Truth’ Killings vs John Morrison and Ricky Banderas
I feel a victory for the heels in my waters

Canadian Bulldogs vs The Naturals
They are the champs. Why have them lose??

AJ Styles vs Brock Lesnar
Styles is the underdog in this 4-Way. He'll get dominated by Lesnar but once again maybe soem Orton interference

Qwake

Sabu and Ron ‘The Truth’ Killings vs John Morrison and Ricky Banderas

This show looks quite good, I skimmed through the last show to try and get up to date with what's going on but I don't have alot of time so I can't review sorry but I will try and catch the next show :)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

NEWcopy.jpg

Yeah here we go for the hundredth time
Hand grenade pins in every line

Throw 'em up and let something shine
Going out of my fucking mind

Filthy mouth, no excuse
Find a new place to hang this noose

String me up from atop these roofs
Knot it tight so i won't get loose

Truth is you can stop and stare
Bled myself out and no one cares

Dug the trench out laid down there
With a shovel up out of reach somewhere

Yeah, someone pour it in
Make it a dirt dance floor again

Say your prayers and stomp it out
When they bring that chorus in

I bleed it out digging deeper
Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

I bleed it out

Go stop the show
Choppy words and a sloppy flow

Shotgun opera lock and load
Cock it back and then watch it go

Mama help me I've been cursed
Death is rolling in every verse

Candy paint on his brand new hearse
Can't contain him he knows he works

Fuck this hurts, I won't lie
Doesn't matter how hard I try

Half the words don't mean a thing
And I know that I won’t be satisfied

So why try ignoring him

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

I bleed it out

I've opened up these scars
I'll make you face this

I've pulled myself so far
I'll make you, face, this, now!!!!

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

I bleed it out
I bleed it out
I bleed it out

The camera then flies around ringside as we see the crowd inside the Hammerstein Ballroom, before the camera shows Joey Styles and Coach behind the announcer’s table.

Styles: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Revenge, here live from the Hammerstein Ballroom, and we are just two weeks out from Redemption.

Coach: That’s right Joey, and tonight we have a huge Main Event, which could mean a lot going in to Redemption.

Styles: We do indeed Coach, as AJ Styles goes one on one with our NEW Champion, Brock Lesnar.

Coach: Not only that, but we also have Colt Cabana against Robert Roode.

Copa Cabana plays, and Colt Cabana walks out and poses at the top of the ramp. Cabana then walks down the ramp, climbs into the ring, and poses on the turnbuckle.

Styles: Looks like you won’t have to wait long for that match Coach.

Coach: It should be a great rematch from two weeks ago.

No More Fears plays, and Robert Roode poses as he walks down the ramp as fireworks go off. Roode then continues on down the ramp, climbs up the steel steps and into the ring, while watching Colt.

Coach: And the man who won that match two weeks ago is none other than Robert Roode.

Styles: He only got it done by cheating Coach. Let’s see if he has the same luck here tonight.

The referee calls for the bell, as Colt moves in on Roode, while Roode looks more reluctant. Colt keeps moving in, and Roode then gets him with a kick to the mid-section. Roode points the side of his head, indicating it was a smart move while smiling, before running to the ropes, bouncing off them, and getting caught with a drop toe hold from Cabana. Colt then jumps up and garbs a side headlock on Roode. Roode tries to fight back to his feet, which he does slowly. Roode is right up on a standing base, and he then pushes Cabana off. Colt runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then takes Roode down with a shoulder tackle. Cabana then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, goes over Roode who has dropped down, bounces off the opposite ropes, and goes over a knee attempt from Roode into a roll up on him, 1...2. Roode kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and Roode goes for a kick to the mid-section, but Colt catches his boot, then throws it to the mat and hits a European uppercut on Roode. Roode stumbles back, and Colt hits some quick right snap jabs on Roode. Colt then goes the big elbow, but Roode goes behind him. Colt turns around, and Roode thinks quickly, poking Colt in the eye. Colt struggles to regain his vision, and Roode then attempts to Irish whip him into the corner, but Colt reverses and sends Roode in. Colt then charges in and looks for a flying hip block, but Roode is able to get out of the corner, leaving Colt to hit the turnbuckle. Roode then waits for Colt as he comes out of the corner.

Colt struggles out, and Roode then kicks him in the mid-section, before running at the ropes, bouncing off them, and taking Cabana over with a rolling neckbreaker. Roode hooks the leg of Cabana, 1...2. Cabana kicks out. Roode gets back to his feet, then helps Cabana as he gets up. Roode gets Cabana right up, before he scoops him up. Roode walks to the centre of the ring, then slams Cabana down. Roode then backs into the corner and looks down at Cabana with a smirk, before running at Cabana and hitting a rolling knee drop. Roode gets back to his feet and taunts the crowd, who respond with boos. Roode then covers Cabana, 1...2. Cabana kicks out. Roode gets back up, then grabs Cabana and assists him getting up. Roode then grabs Cabana by the hair, runs him over to the corner, and slams him down head first into the turnbuckle. Cabana hits his head hard, and Roode then pushes him right back into the corner, and starts hitting some quick kicks to the mid-section. 1...2...3...4. Roode snapmares Cabana out of the corner. Roode then backs into the ropes, bounces off them, and takes hits a necksnap on Cabana. Roode gets back to his feet, then taunts the crowd, who respond by booing him. Roode then slowly heads up to the top rope, and comes off looking for a fist drop, only for Cabana to get his boot up. Roode sees it coming though, and be blocks the boot of Cabana, then throws it down to the mat. Roode then goes for an elbow drop, but Cabana quickly rolls out of the way. Both men get up a little gingerly, and Cabana strikes first with some quick right snap jabs. Cabana then hits an elbow to the top of the head of Roode, which sends him down to the mat.

Roode gets back up, and Cabana sends him back down with another big elbow. Roode gets up again, and Cabana sends him down a third time with an elbow. Roode gets up, and Cabana then scoops him up, and slams him down. Cabana runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and hits a leg drop on Roode. Cabana then gets back to his feet and taunts, while the crowd cheer. Roode slowly gets up, and Cabana pushes him back against the ropes, then Irish whips him. Roode runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and gets caught with a tilt the world backbreaker from Colt. Cabana makes the cover, 1...2.. Roode gets his shoulders up. Cabana gets back to his feet, then waits on Roode to get up. Roode gets up and Colt runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then springboards off for a moonsault body block, but Roode moves out of the way and runs at the ropes behind where Cabana will lands. Cabana lands on his feet, and Roode bounces off the ropes, then takes Cabana down with the Northern Lariat. Roode hooks the leg of Colt, 1...2.. Cabana kicks out. Roode gets back to his feet and taunts the crowd, indicating money. Cabana gets up, and Roode goes for a kick to the mid-section, but Colt blocks his kick, then sweeps the other leg, taking Roode down. Cabana then catapults Roode, sending him face first into the turnbuckle. Roode leans over the turnbuckle in pain, and Cabana then charges in at him, and hits a flying hip block in the corner. Roode starts to struggle out of the corner, and Cabana runs at the ropes, then springboards off them, and lands a moonsault body block on Roode.

Cabana then hooks the leg of Roode, 1...2.. Roode kicks out. Cabana gets back to his feet, then calls for the Colt 45. Roode slowly gets up, and Cabana kicks him in the mid-section, then sets him up for the Colt 45 between his thighs, but Roode sees where it is going, and he drops down, then rolls out of the ring. Roode then walks up the ramp, while the referee starts to count him out. The referee then gets to ten.

Torrie: Here is your winner by count out, Colt Cabana.

Roode gets to the top of the ramp and yells at Cabana who is in the ring. Cabana motions for Roode to come to the ring, but Roode just stands there on the stage. James Patterson then appears on the titan tron.

Patterson: Last week Robert Roode, you told everyone you could beat Colt Cabana anywhere, any time. And since you backed out of your match tonight, I have a time and place set up for you. How about in twelve days, at Redemption, right here in the Hammerstein Ballroom?

Crowd cheers.

Patterson: That’s right Robert, at Redemption it will be you one on one with Colt Cabana!

Crowd cheers again.

Styles: The right decision there from our General Manager, James Patterson.

Coach: What do you mean the right decision Joey? Patterson threw Roode in a match he didn’t want to be a part of.

Styles: That’s because Roode backed out of his match tonight Coach. Anyway, I’m done arguing with you. Let’s head backstage to Joy.

Joy Giovanni is shown standing backstage. The camera then zooms out, and Brock Lesnar is shown standing next to her with the NEW Championship around his waist, causing the crowd to boo.

Joy: Brock tonight you go one on one with one of the men you face at Redemption in AJ Styles. What are your thoughts heading into tonight’s match?

Lesnar: Joy, last week when Randy Orton requested that this match take place this week, and our General Manager James Patterson gave it the go ahead, I couldn’t believe it. Do you know why? Because a midget like AJ Styles, no matter how phenomenal they may claim to be. That was proven last week when I pinned AJ, even though it was a Handicap Match in his favour. So just what in the hell makes AJ think he will be able to beat me tonight. AJ in case you haven’t realised, I am the ‘Big Thing’. I am the NEW Champion. And whether you think you will be taking this Title off me or not at Redemption, it doesn’t matter. Because AJ, once I’m done with you tonight, you’ll be lucky to make it to Redemption.

Ad break.

Kristal Marshall is shown standing backstage, with the Motor City Machine Guns next to her, causing the crowd to cheer.

Kristal: Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin, you two are the Number One Contender’s for the NEW Tag Team Championships that The Naturals hold. Now last week we saw a great performance from The Naturals, as they defeated Paul London and Brian Kendrick. Are you guys worried after seeing that last week?

Sabin: You’re asking if we are worried? Kristal, I’d be more worried if I were The Naturals. You see not only do they have to attempt to defend their NEW Tag Team Titles at Redemption against the Motor City Machine Guns, they also have quite possibly the gayest wrestling gear ever seen.

Shelley: Kristal, have you seen what they wear? I mean, they have taken wearing pink to a new extreme. I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing those headbands.

Sabin: Neither would I Alex, neither would I.

Shelley: I mean they just look so terrible. Believe me, I have nothing against homosexuals. But it’s kind of weird knowing you are grappling in the ring with one.

Sabin: Calm down Alex.

Shelley: Why? Don’t you find that weird?

Sabin: Yes, I find it a bit weird, but Alex, that isn’t really the point.

Shelley: Right, right .... the point. Um ....

Sabin: Alex the point is that we are going to beat them at Redemption.

Shelley: Yeah, right. Chase, Andy, gay ring gear aside, at Redemption you are facing two of the baddest things to ever come out of the Motor City, the Murder City, Detroit. Does that mean anything to you? Because it should.

Sabin: That’s right, it should. Come Redemption we are going to lock in on you, and we are going to fire. And those belts? Well they’ll be coming back to the Motor City with us.

The camera goes back to the announcer’s table.

Styles: The Guns had some harsh words for The Naturals there.

Coach: They can run their mouth all they want Joey, but the fact is that this is about wrestling, not being the best comedians.

Pride plays, as the Canadian Bulldogs walk out and pose at the top of the ramp to cheers from the crowd. Harry Smith and TJ Wilson then walk down the ramp, climb up into the ring, and pose on the turnbuckles.

Styles: Coach, these two have been having problems of late with AMW, but tonight they face the NEW Tag Team Champions; The Naturals.

Coach: It’ll be a test of these two young men, no doubt. It should be interesting to see if they pass it.

Natural plays, and The Naturals pose at the top of the ramp with the NEW Tag Team Championships around their waist, while the crowd boo. Chase Stevens and Andy Douglas then walk down to the ring, climb in, and pose on the turnbuckles, while eyeing off the Canadian Bulldogs.

Styles: Here are the men that in two weeks will be facing the Motor City Machine Guns, with their NEW Tag Team Titles on the line, The Naturals.

Coach: Joey, they can’t be worrying about that tonight. All of their energy should be concentrating on the Canadian Bulldogs.

Styles: I doubt it will be. They will be worrying about the Guns, just as the Bulldogs will be worrying about America’s Most Wanted.

Chase Stevens and TJ Wilson leave the ring, as Harry Smith and Andy Douglas start the match for their respective teams. Both men circle around the ring, as the crowd cheer. They then come together and lock up. Smith starts to overpower Douglas, so Douglas thinks quickly and takes Smith’s arm, before applying a wristlock. Smith however quickly counters by dropping to the mat and taking Douglas over with an arm drag. Douglas gets up frustrated, knowing he was outwrestled, so he charges back at Smith. Smith however takes him down with another arm drag. Douglas gets back to his feet again, and Smith applies a side headlock. Smith has a slight smile as he knows he is on top. Douglas presses back against the ropes, then uses the momentum coming off them to push Smith off. Smith runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then takes Douglas down with a shoulder tackle. Smith then drops down after him and applies a side headlock on the mat. Douglas fights back to his feet, but Smith uses his strength advantage to walk him over to his corner and then sticks his boot up for TJ Wilson to tag. Wilson makes the tag, and the Bulldogs apply a double front face lock, then take Douglas over with a double snap suplex. Wilson floats over into the cover, but the referee is distracted by Smith, as he tries to get him out of the ring. Stevens then runs into the ring, and breaks up the pin attempt with a kick to the side of the head of Wilson. Wilson slowly gets up holding his head, then starts to pick up Douglas, but Douglas shows he was playing possum, as he digs his shoulder into the mid-section of Wilson, then drives him back into the corner.

Stevens then tags himself in, before he climbs into the ring. Stevens sees Doulas pinning Wilson back in the corner, so he then unloads with a big right hand right to the head of Wilson. Douglas leaves the ring, and Stevens continues to tee off with right hands to the head of Wilson. 1...2...3...4. Stevens pulls Wilson out of the corner, before scooping him up, walking to the centre of the ring, and slamming him down. Stevens looks around confidently, before running at the ropes, bouncing off them, and landing a leg drop across Wilson. Stevens makes the cover, 1...2. Wilson kicks out. Stevens gets back to his feet, then picks Wilson up. Douglas puts his foot up over the top rope, and Stevens charges Wilson across to the corner, then slams him down head first into the boot of Douglas. Stevens then tags Douglas in. The Naturals push Wilson back against the rope, before sending him off with an Irish whip. Douglas gets down on one knee, while Wilson runs at the ropes. Wilson bounces off the ropes, and Stevens grabs him and plants him with a bulldog across the knee of Andy Douglas. Wilson stands groggily, and Douglas then takes him down with an STO while Stevens leaves the ring. Douglas hooks the leg, 1...2.. Wilson kicks out. Douglas looks frustrated, then sits Wilson up, and digs the knee into the back of Wilson, while pulling his head back by the chin. Wilson is not quitting, as he tries to fight back to his feet, with the crowd supporting him. Wilson gets back to his feet, and starts to turn around, before hitting some reverse elbows to the mid-section. Wilson then twists around and goes for a back suplex, but Douglas does a back flip and lands on his feet.

Douglas then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and catches a knee to the jaw from Wilson. Wilson then quickly gets to his corner and tags in Harry Smith. Smith climbs into the ring, then runs across to the opposite corner and knocks Chase Stevens off the apron with a right hand. Smith then turns and sees Douglas getting up, so he runs over and takes Douglas down with a clothesline. Douglas gets up, and Smith charges at him, then takes him down with another clothesline. Douglas gets up yet again, and Smith pushes him back against the ropes, then Irish whips him. Douglas runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets taken over by a back body drop from Smith. Smith yells out, feeling the momentum, while the crowd cheer. Douglas gets up gingerly, and Smith then Irish whips him into the corner. Smith charges in after him, then hits a corner clothesline on Douglas. Douglas comes out of the corner, holding his back in pain, and Smith grabs him, then takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Smith makes the cover, 1...2.. Douglas kicks out. TJ Wilson climbs up onto the apron, then yells out to Smith. Smith picks up Douglas, then scoop slams him. Wilson then springboards in, and lands a leg drop across the throat of Douglas. Wilson then gets to his feet, and Smith grabs him up in a back suplex position, then drops him across Douglas for another leg drop. Chase Stevens gets up groggily on the outside, and Wilson walks over to the ropes, then jumps over for a cross body, but Stevens quickly slides into the ring.

Wilson lands flat on the mat hard, rib first. Smith turns and sees this, then gets some right hands from Stevens. Stevens then Irish whips Smith. Smith runs at the ropes, then holds onto them, instead of bouncing off, avoiding a knee from Stevens. Smith then runs at Stevens and goes for a clothesline, but Stevens ducks it, and Smith runs into a kick to the mid-section from Douglas. Douglas then gets him up in a suplex position, before Stevens puts his feet over his shoulders. Douglas then turns around, and The Naturals hit the Natural Disaster. Douglas hooks the leg of Smith, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here are your winners, the NEW Tag Team Champions, The Naturals.

The Naturals receive their belts, then start to stomp away on Smith in the ring. AMW run down the ramp, and Chris Harris and James Storm join the attack on Smith. TJ Wilson slides into the ring, before getting double teamed by The Naturals, getting sent back to the corner by them, and having right hands unleashed on him. The Motor City Machine Guns then run down the ramp. Both of The Naturals turn to them, and Shelley hits right hands on Stevens while Sabin hits them on Douglas. Both Guns then throw The Naturals out over the top rope to the floor. James Storm charges at Shelley, only to get hit with a superkick that sends him out to the floor. Chris Harris looks around, and sees he is surrounded. He quickly rolls out of the ring, as the crowd boo.

Styles: Thank God that Shelley and Sabin were there to save the Bulldogs from a further beatdown.

Coach: The Bulldogs got what was coming to them.

Styles: How do you figure that Coach?

The commentators are suddenly cut off, as a video promoting Tomko plays. It then cuts off, before the words ‘NEXT WEEK’ appear on the screen.

Styles: It seems that Tomko will make his long awaited debut here in NEW next week on Revenge.

Coach: And what a debut it should be.

Ad break.

Spawn plays, as the General Manager of NEW, James Patterson walks out to the ring in a suit. Patterson climbs into the ring, then grabs a microphone.

Patterson: Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you are enjoying Revenge live here tonight.

Crowd cheers.

Patterson: That’s a good indication. Now, I have two things that I have to say, one regarding Redemption, and one regarding last week’s events. In the past few weeks, we have seen some intense rivalries begin and build, which is why I am adding two more matches at the card for Redemption. Those are Ron ‘The Truth’ Killings going on one with John Morrison.

Crowd cheers.

Patterson: And, the Canadian Bulldogs and America’s Most Wanted will have the opportunity to settle their differences in tag team action.

Crowd cheers yet again.

Patterson: Now, let me move on to what happened last week. Please, roll the footage.

Lesnar turns around and AJ catches him with the Pele. Lesnar is ready to fall down to the mat, but AJ grabs him before he can, then positions him between his thighs for the Styles Clash. AJ is ready to finish Lesnar off when Orton gets back to his feet, then hits his own partner in AJ with an RKO. Orton gets back to his feet, then looks down at AJ smiling.

Orton then exits the ring, the smile still across his face. Lesnar slowly gets up, and sees AJ down, while Orton looks on from the outside. Lesnar smiles, then picks AJ up, before getting him in a fireman’s carry. Lesnar then finishes the job with the F-5. Lesnar hooks AJ’s leg, 1...2...3.

Patterson: Now as have just seen, Randy Orton turned his back on AJ Styles last week, despite orders from me for the two to work together. So Randy, I’m sure AJ wants an explanation, I’m sure these fans want an explanation, and I know I want an explanation, so please, come out here and give your explanation.

Voices plays, and Randy Orton slowly walks down the ramp in a t-shirt and jeans. He makes it to ringside, then climbs up the steel steps and into the ring, before grabbing a microphone.

Orton: Let me guess; you are going to make me apologise? Well you see, that isn’t going to happen. Before you threaten me, let me remind you of what you said last week. You said that if one of either me or AJ didn’t make it out to the ring, we would be punished. I made it out to the ring, and I did all I had to do. I saw an opportunity to get the edge over AJ psychologically. I’m in his head, and that’s what matters.

Patterson: Randy, that may be true, but I warn you: should you somehow appear during tonight’s Main Event, there will be a price to pay.

Orton: And just what would that be?

Patterson: Randy, Randy, you are so impatient. You are just going to have to wait and see my friend. But until then, I believe there is someone that wants to see you.

I Am plays throughout the arena, and AJ Styles runs down the ramp. AJ slides into the ring, and Orton tries to escape, but AJ pulls him back in by the jeans, then throws him to the mat, before attacking him with right hands. Orton pushes AJ off, then runs to the back.

Ad break.

Backstage AJ is seen running, giving chase to Orton. He turns a corner and runs straight into a clothesline from Brock Lesnar. Lesnar then bends over AJ and laughs.

Lesnar: See you later tonight AJ.

The camera goes back to ringside.

Styles: Was that set up all along from Orton and Lesnar?

Coach: I doubt it Joey, I think Brock just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

You Can Run plays, as Billy Kidman walks out to the ring while the crowd cheers. Kidman then climbs up into the ring, and poses on the turnbuckles.

Styles: Billy Kidman was unsuccessful last week in one on one action, but he will look for a win this week.

Coach: I don’t think he is going to get it though.

5...4...3...2...1... Break The Walls Down plays, as Chris Jericho poses at the top of the ramp while the crowd boo. Jericho then turns around as the boos get louder, before walking down the ramp. Jericho gets to ringside and smiles arrogantly, before he climbs up the steel steps slowly, and poses on the apron to more boos from the crowd. Jericho climbs into the ring, then poses on the turnbuckle, indicating that he will be North American Champion.

Styles: Chris Jericho is one cocky son of a bitch.

Coach: Hey, watch the language Joey. And Jericho has good reason to be. I mean in just under two weeks he will be crowned the first ever North American Champion.

Styles: That’s if he can beat RVD in a Ladder Match of all matches.

Billy Kidman vs Chris Jericho

Both men circle around the ring, Kidman pretty quickly, while Jericho just moves slowly, smiling cockily. Kidman gets behind Jericho, and grabs him in a waist lock, but Jericho immediately counters with a big reverse elbow to the side of the head of Kidman. Kidman bends over in pain as Jericho smiles arrogantly. Jericho then slaps the top of the head of Kidman arrogantly, when Kidman suddenly digs his shoulder into Jericho, and rams him back into the corner. Kidman then starts to unload some big right hands on Jericho in the corner as the crowd cheer wildly. 1...2...3...4. Kidman Irish whips Jericho to the opposite corner. Kidman then charges in after Jericho, but Jericho moves out of the way. Kidman adapts as he sees Jericho move, by jumping up onto the second rope in the corner. Kidman waits for Jericho to turn around, then hits him with a flying cross body block when he does, into the hook of the leg, 1...2. Jericho kicks out, rolling Kidman off. Both men get back to their feet, and Jericho hits a big slap across the face of Kidman. Jericho then yells, “You’re nothing!†Kidman retaliates with a kick to the mid-section. Kidman then unloads some big right hands, that knock Jericho back against the ropes. Kidman then sends Jericho off with an Irish whip. Jericho runs at the ropes bounces off them, then sees Kidman bent over for a back body drop, so he leaps over into a sunset flip. 1...2. Kidman kicks out, and both men get right back up. Jericho quickly gets the first move in, by hitting a knee to the mid-section of Kidman. Jericho then laughs, before taking Kidman down with a Russian leg sweep.

Jericho laughs as the crowd boo him viciously. Kidman struggles back to his feet, and Jericho turns Kidman around, then takes him over with a back suplex. Jericho walks around the ring arrogantly, then puts one foot over Kidman, for a cover, 1.. Kidman kicks out. Jericho smiles arrogantly while Kidman tries to struggle back to his feet. Jericho then pulls Kidman over to the corner by the head, and puts it over the second rope, before leaning in with his knee and choking him. 1...2...3...4. Jericho relents on the hold, then taunts the crowd while they boo. Jericho then runs at the opposite ropes, bounces off them, then runs across the ring and jumps into the back of the neck of Kidman, driving his neck into the second rope. Kidman falls back to the mat in pain, and Jericho heads up to the top rope. Kidman gets up slowly, and Jericho comes off, then lands a twisting reverse elbow from the top. Kidman falls to the mat, and Jericho makes the cover, 1...2. Kidman gets his shoulders up. Jericho looks frustrated, then starts to blatantly choke Kidman right in front of the referee. 1...2...3...4. Jericho relents on the hold. Jericho then gets back to his feet, and waits while Kidman gets to his knees. Jericho then runs up and punts Kidman in the ribs. Kidman gets to his feet gingerly, and Jericho runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then takes Kidman down with a single arm bulldog. Jericho smiles arrogantly yet again, then runs at the ropes, springboards off them, and goes for a Lionsault, but Kidman is able to roll out of the way, leaving Jericho to hit the mat hard. Both men get up slowly, and Kidman goes for a kick to the mid-section, but Jericho is able to capture the boot.

Jericho looks around smiling, when Kidman counters with an enzuiguri to the back of the head of Jericho. Both men fall to the mat in pain, as the referee starts to count. 1...2...3...4...5...6. Kidman and Jericho both get to their feet. Kidman strikes first, as he hits a chop right across to the chest of Jericho. Jericho fires back with a chop of his own, as both men take their time due to fatigue. Kidman then hits a couple of chops. Jericho takes the shortcut though to stop Kidman’s momentum by raking his eyes. Jericho looks around arrogantly, then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and gets hit with a big dropkick to his jaw. Kidman gets back up, as does Jericho slowly. Kidman scoops Jericho up, then scoops him down, before running at the ropes, bouncing off them, and hitting a leg drop on Jericho. Kidman makes the cover, 1...2. Jericho kicks out. Kidman gets back to his feet, then drags Jericho across to towards the corner, before climbing up to the top rope. Kidman comes off the top rope and goes for the Shooting Star Press, but Jericho rolls out of the way. Jericho then gets back to his feet, and waits on Kidman. Kidman gets up, and Jericho charges over, then hits the Codebreaker. Jericho makes the cover, 1...2.. Jericho gets up, smiling. He then runs at the ropes, springboards off them, and hits the Lionsault on Kidman. Jericho makes the cover again, 1...2.. Jericho once again gets off the cover. Jericho waves his finger, then goes up the top rope. Jericho does the RVD taunt as the crowd boo, before coming off with his own version of the Five Star Frog Splash. Jericho covers Kidman, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here is your winner, Chris Jericho.

Jericho gets to his feet and raises his arm with a smirk on his face. He then motions to the crowd that he will be the North American Champion, while they boo him.

Styles: Chris Jericho with a commanding victory over Billy Kidman there.

Coach: Commanding is right. Simply put Billy Kidman was decimated by Y2J.

Styles: It was an impressive victory indeed.

Ad break.

Chris Jericho is seen walking backstage, causing the crowd to boo. A voice is heard in the distance, and Kristal Marshall runs up behind Jericho.

Kristal: Chris do you mind if I ask you a few questions?

Jericho: Well hurry up sweetheart because I’m a busy man.

Kristal: Right. Well we just saw you with an impressive win over Billy Kidman. Were you sending a message to Rob Van Dam in that match?

Jericho: Of course I was sending a message to Rob Van Dam. Just moments ago you saw me absolutely destroy one of the best names in the business, in Billy Kidman. Kidman is a bigger name than RVD will ever be. Rob Van Dam I hope you got the message loud and clear. You saw me out there, I can even do the Five Star Frog Splash better than you. So Rob, just what exactly do you have over me?

Kristal: Well Chris, that brings me to my next w=question. He may have the fact that it is RVD’s specialty match, a Ladder Match over you. Do you think that will be a problem?

Jericho: Kristal, what you don’t seem to realise is that as I was saying, I can do anything better than RVD. Rob it doesn’t matter what type of match it is, because I will win it, and I will save the North American Champion, as well as continuing to save ME. I will not let someone like you ruin the legacy of the belt before it has began. I have experience as Champion of a new Championship. Because in case you have forgotten, I was the first ever Undisputed Champion after I beat both The Rock, and Stone Cold Steve Austin in one night. Rob, you don’t compare to either of them.

Jericho walks off, leaving Kristal. The camera then goes back to ringside.

Styles: Well Chris Jericho is still showing his confidence coming off that amazing performance against Billy Kidman.

Coach: Chris is a very confident person, and he has every right to be. He is one of the best wrestlers in the world.

The lights go out, then about five seconds later they come back on, with Sabu standing in the middle of the ring pointing upwards, while the crowd cheer.

Styles: This man is an ECW Original and many people may think he is the most hardcore individual on the face of the planet.

Coach: Well some could make the argument that his rival, Ricky Banderas is.

What’s Up plays, as Ron Killings dances at the top of the ramp to the cheers of the crowd, before walking down the ramp, climbing into the ring, and posing.

Coach: I have no idea how ‘The Truth’ has so much energy Joey.

Styles: Killings feeds off the energy of the crowd, and they respond to it Coach.

Avè Vampire plays, and Ricky Banderas poses at the top of the ramp to boos, while fire comes out of the stage. Banderas then walks down the ramp, and stops before climbing into the ring, instead choosing to stare down Sabu.

Styles: Well you were talking Banderas up earlier, and here he is.

Coach: Of course I was talking him up Joey, Ricky is an awesome talent.

Ain’t No Make Believe plays, and John Morrison walks out to the top of the ramp, then poses as the crowd boo. Morrison looks around smugly, before walking down the ramp next to Banderas. Both men then climb in the ring, and Morrison gets up and poses on the turnbuckle.

Styles: This man just exudes arrogance.

Coach: Joey, I’d call it confidence, and when you are an athlete as good as John Morrison is, you have every right to be confident.

Sabu and Ron ‘The Truth’ Killings vs Ricky Banderas and John Morrison

The referee calls for the bell, as Sabu and John Morrison leave the ring, leaving Ricky Banderas and Ron Killings in there. Killings moves around the ring quickly, as Banderas stands still. Killings starts to approach Banderas, when he suddenly gets rushed at, and pushed back to the corner by Banderas. Banderas goes for a right hands, but Killings ducks it and quickly gets out of the corner. Banderas turns around to Truth, and gets pushed back in the corner, before Truth unloads with some right hands. 1...2...3...4. Truth pulls Banderas out of the corner by the hair, then drags him over to the corner and tags in Sabu. The crowd cheers as Sabu jumps over the ropes and hits a double axe handle to the back of Banderas that has him stagger back. Sabu then comes after Banderas and goes for a kick to the hamstring of Banderas, but Banderas is able to catch his boot, then push him down to the mat with his other arm. Banderas then walks over to the corner and tags in John Morrison. Morrison climbs into the ring, then charges across and goes for an elbow drop on Sabu, only for Sabu to roll out of the way. Sabu then gets back to his feet, and Morrison follows. Both men get right back up, and Sabu hits some right hands to the head of Morrison, before Irish whipping him into the corner. Sabu then charges in after Morrison, before taking him over with a monkey flip. Sabu quickly goes after Morrison and covers him, 1...2. Morrison kicks out. Sabu gets back to his feet, then quickly heads out to the apron while Morrison gets up. Morrison gets back up to his feet, and Sabu springboards into the ring, only to be hit with a hard right hand to the mid-section from Morrison, causing him to flip over and land on his back.

Sabu clutches at his mid-section in pain, while Morrison smiles. Sabu starts to sit up, and Morrison charges across and hits a knee right to the head of Sabu. Morrison then keeps walking towards the corner, and he tags Ricky Banderas back in. Banderas climbs into the ring, then kicks away at Sabu while he gets up. Sabu gets right up to a standing position, and Banderas hit a big knee to the mid-section, causing Sabu to jump up in pain. Sabu is doubled over, and Banderas hammers at his back with a couple of big forearms, sending Sabu down to the mat. Banderas stomps on Sabu a few more times, then rolls him over into a cover, 1...2. Sabu gets his shoulders up off the mat. Banderas gets up, then walks over and tags in John Morrison. Morrison climbs into the ring, then sees Sabu trying to crawl over to his corner, so he charges across, and jumps on Sabu, before landing some hard right hands to his head. The referee starts to count, 1...2...3...4. Morrison gets up and holds his hands up as if he had done nothing wrong. Morrison then lifts Sabu up back to his feet, then hits a big European uppercut to Sabu. Sabu staggers back towards the corner of Morrison, and Morrison hits another European uppercut. Morrison gets confident as he taunts the crowd, before going for yet another European uppercut. Sabu counters though by grabbing his arm, and turning it around into a backslide pin attempt, 1...2. Morrison kicks out. Both men get to their feet, and Morrison hits a kick to the mid-section of Sabu. Morrison then backs into the ropes, bounces off them, and gets taken up and down with a flap jack from Sabu.

Both men are down on the mat, and they slowly start to crawl around the ring, Sabu headed over to Killings, and Morrison to Banderas. Both men inch closer until they finally make it, and tag their partners in. Both Killings and Banderas charge into the ring, and Killings takes Banderas down with a big right hand. Both men get back to their feet, and Killings hits a series of right hands to the head of Banderas. Banderas staggers back, and Killings then Irish whips him into the corner. Killings then charges in and hits a corner splash on Banderas. Killings yells out to the crowd who cheer, then tries to Irish whips Banderas to the opposite corner, only to have it reversed, and be sent in himself. Banderas charges in after Killings, but Killings swings his boots up, and gets Banderas in the jaw. Banderas turns around and goes to one knee holding his jaw in pain, while Killings keeps going with the momentum, and up to the top rope. Banderas slowly gets back to his feet, and Killings comes off the top rope and floors Banderas with a missile dropkick. Killings hooks the leg of Banderas, 1...2.. Banderas kicks out. Killings gets back to his feet, then helps Banderas up, before sending him down with a scoop slam. Killings then heads up to the top rope yet again, as he waits to launch onto Banderas, once Banderas regains his footing. Meanwhile, Sabu climbs into the ring, distracting the referee, who is telling him to get out. John Morrison takes advantage of the distraction as he climbs up onto the apron, then jumps up and hits an enzuiguri to the back of the head of Killings, causing him to fall down to the mat awkwardly.

Killings is pretty out of it as Banderas struggles back to his feet. Meanwhile Morrison goes over to his corner. Banderas sees Morrison up in the corner, so he tags him in. Morrison comes into the ring, then picks Killings back up to his feet. Morrison goes straight back to work, as he hits a big European uppercut that causes Killings to stumble back. Morrison then grabs Killings by the hair, and hits another European uppercut, that sends Killings back to the corner. Killings is back against the turnbuckle, and Morrison moves in, then starts to unload some quick kicks to the mid-section of Killings. 1...2...3...4. Morrison backs away, and Killings slouches in the corner. Morrison then comes back in, and presses his boot into the throat of Killings, choking Truth. 1...2...3...4. Morrison lets up on the hold, and walks over to the corner to tag Ricky Banderas back in, while Killings falls to the mat. Banderas climbs into the ring, then walks over to the corner where Killings is on the mat, before stomping away on him. 1...2...3...4. Banderas backs away. Killings starts to pick himself up in the corner, and Banderas charges in, then squashes him against the turnbuckle, causing him to fall back down to the mat. Banderas picks Killings up by the hair, then scoops him up, walks to the centre of the ring, and slams Killings down. Banderas glares to the crowd, causing them to boo, then climbs up to the top rope. He takes a while looking down at Killings before coming off for the Frog Splash. Killings sees Banderas coming and manages to roll out of the way, leaving Banderas to hit the mat hard. Both men slowly get to their feet, and Killings strikes first with a kick to the mid-section, before getting Banderas up in position for a suplex, and dropping him with the truth or consequences.

Both men are down on the mat, and they begin to crawl across to their corners to make the tags. Both Sabu and John Morrison climb into the ring and run at each other. Morrison attempts to strike first with a right hand, but Sabu blocks it, then hits some right forearms to the head of Morrison. Morrison stumbles around groggily, and Sabu runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then hits a running forearm that has Morrison continue to stumble around. Sabu then runs at the ropes behind Morrison, bounces off them, then grabs Morrison and plants him with a huge tornado DDT. Banderas climbs up onto the apron, and Sabu charges across, then knocks him off the apron with a dropkick, sending Banderas down to the floor. Sabu climbs out onto the apron with Morrison still down, before he slingshots in and goes for a leg drop, only for Morrison to move. Sabu starts to get up a little gingerly, and Morrison walks over to the ropes, then springboards off them and hits Sabu with a hard enzuiguri. Sabu falls to the mat hard, and Morrison poses, then picks Sabu up. Morrison positions Sabu for the Moonlight Drive, but then drop him when he sees Killings run into the ring. Morrison charges at Killings and goes for a clothesline, but Killings ducks it, then turns Morrison around, before kicking him in the mid-section. Killings then bounces off the ropes, and lands a Corkscrew Axe Kick right to the back of Morrison. Killings yells out to Sabu, then gets to his hands and knees in front of the ropes. Sabu runs at the opposite ropes, bounces off them, jumps over Morrison, then launches off Killings to the top rope, before coming back with a Triple Jump Moonsault. Sabu hooks the leg of Morrison, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here are your winners, Sabu and Ron ‘The Truth’ Killings.

Sabu and Killings get to their feet, then raise their hands. Morrison rolls out of the ring, as Sabu looks at Banderas on the floor, staring him down.

Styles: What teamwork from Ron Killings and Sabu to get that match done!

Coach: That may have been the only difference though Joey. It may be a different situation in both matches at Redemption.

Styles: Speaking of Redemption, let’s have a look at the card so far.

newrvdy2j.jpg

Coach: Jericho looked awesome tonight, and if he continues that form into Redemption, then he has the match won.

Styles: Coach, this is RVD’s specialty. Jericho did look impressive earlier, but this is what Rob Van Dam is all about.

newtag1.jpg

Styles: So far the Canadian rookies have taken it right up to AMW.

Coach: The experience will probably prove to be too much come Redemption.

newrcolt.jpg

Styles: This has all came about in recent weeks because of the attitude of Robert Roode.

Coach: Attitude? Roode has just been speaking the truth.

newjoro.jpg

Styles: Speaking of ‘The Truth’, he will be going one on one with John Morrison.

Coach: This will be a match to watch out for. It should be a great battle.

newhard.jpg

Styles: This will be an amazing match, as both of these man define the word hardcore.

Coach: Who will survive the match? That is the question at hand.

newmain.jpg

Styles: Then there is the Main Event, which of these four men will walk out the NEW Champion?

Coach: I don’t know Joey, a Match like this can go to anyone. Brock Lesnar, out Champion, doesn’t even have to be pinned to lose the Title.

Styles: It is the ultimate test of the Champion. Will Brock Lesnar be able to pull through?

A graphic for the Main Event is shown, between AJ Styles and Brock Lesnar.

Coach: I don’t know Joey, but maybe this, our Main Event will give us some indication.

Styles: And that is up next.

Ad break.

I Am plays to the cheers of the crowd, and AJ Styles walks out to the stage then poses, while pyro falls behind him, and the crowd cheers. AJ then walks down the ramp, climbs up the steel steps into the ring, then poses in the ring.

Styles: AJ was volunteered into this by his long time rival, Randy Orton.

Coach: Well this is a great chance for AJ to prove himself here Joey.

Here Comes The Pain plays, and Brock Lesnar walks out to the top of the ramp, then poses with the NEW Championship around his waist, while the crowd boos. Lesnar then walks down the ramp, and jumps up to the ring apron, while fireworks fly out of the ring post. Lesnar gets in the ring, then takes his belt off and holds it up high to the boos of the crowd.

Coach: Here comes the pain!

Styles: Brock Lesnar has been impressive as Champion, but will his time end at Redemption in twelve days?

Coach: I don’t know Joey, but Brock must worry about AJ Styles here tonight, and no one else.

Styles: Well he already tried to get the advantage tonight over AJ, psychologically, if in no other way.

The referee calls for the bell, and both men circle around the ring swiftly, as the crowd cheers. AJ and Lesnar both circle around the ring, and lock up. Lesnar lets AJ try to push him back, with AJ unable to make Lesnar budge. Lesnar then just shoves AJ, sending him rolling back. AJ rolls back onto his feet, then runs into another lock up with Lesnar. AJ grabs the arm of Lesnar, and applies a wristlock. Lesnar shows his power off though, as he throws back a reverse elbow that causes AJ to break the hold and holds his jaw. Lesnar grabs AJ, then kicks him in the mid-section, and puts him in a front face lock. Lesnar gets AJ up for a suplex, but AJ struggles around, then slips out behind Lesnar, landing on his feet, before rolling up Lesnar, 1...2. Lesnar kicks out. Both men get up, and Lesnar goes a for a kick to the mid-section, but AJ catches it, then throws Lesnar’s boot down, and starts with some forearm shots to the head of Lesnar. AJ hits four solid shots, and Lesnar is knocked back on the ropes. AJ then Irish whips Lesnar off. Lesnar runs at the ropes, bounces off them, goes under AJ who leapfrogs. Lesnar then bounces over the opposite ropes, AJ drops down so Lesnar goes over him, and holds onto the ropes. AJ gets set to go for his dropkick, but he sees Lesnar hold onto the ropes. Instead AJ charges in and clotheslines Lesnar over the top rope. Lesnar hits the floor, and then the momentum takes him into the crowd barrier. He starts to pull himself away, and AJ then runs at the opposite ropes, bounces off them, runs towards Lesnar, and launches himself over the top rope, just jumping at Lesnar. Unfortunately for AJ, Lesnar sees this, and he catches AJ in a bear hug like position.

Brock then runs and rams AJ spine first into the ringpost. He backs away, then rams AJ into it again, doing further damage to the back of AJ. AJ tries to struggle free, but Lesnar will have none of it. Lesnar then just throws AJ into the mat hard, with AJ landing on his hip mainly. Lesnar smiles, then rolls in and out of the ring, breaking the referee’s count which was up to seven. Lesnar laughs as the crowd boos, before he picks up AJ. Lesnar then smiles, and Irish whips AJ, sending AJ crashing into the steel steps hard. Lesnar smiles and taunts the crowd, who boo him. He then walks over to AJ slowly, before lifting him up, and rolling him back into the ring. Lesnar slides back into the ring, then hooks the leg of AJ, 1...2. AJ gets his shoulders up. Lesnar gets back to his feet, then helps AJ up. AJ stands a bit groggily, and Lesnar digs his shoulder into the mid-section of AJ, before ramming him back into the corner. Lesnar then hits some quick shoulder blocks to the mid-section. 1...2...3...4. Lesnar stops, then Irish whips AJ to the opposite corner. Lesnar then charges in after him, and hits a big jumping knee to the chest of AJ. AJ struggles out of the corner, and Lesnar then takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Lesnar smiles, then walks over to AJ, and lifts him back to his feet. Lesnar then grabs AJ around the waist, and takes him over with another belly to belly suplex. Lesnar smiles as he gets back to his feet, and the crowd boo. This time, he waits for AJ to get up. AJ gets back to his feet, and Lesnar grabs him in a waist lock. Lesnar then tries to take AJ over with a German suplex, but AJ is able to counter by hooking his leg behind Lesnar’s. Lesnar tries to take AJ over once again, but AJ goes behind Lesnar with a standing switch, then takes Lesnar over with a German suplex.

AJ rolls along the mat, then out to the apron. Lesnar gets back to his feet while holding the back of his neck. AJ then springboards in while Lesnar turns to him, and nails him with a flying forearm. AJ gets back to his feet, and Lesnar follows. AJ then Irish whips Lesnar into the corner, then charges in after him, and lands another flying forearm to the head of Lesnar, this time a corner shot. Lesnar staggers out of the corner, and AJ then kicks him in the mid-section, before getting him in a pumphandle position. AJ starts to get Lesnar up, then turns it into a gutbuster. AJ rolls Lesnar off his knee, then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and lands a jumping knee drop right across the forehead of Lesnar. AJ hooks Lesnar’s leg, 1...2.. Lesnar gets his shoulders up off the mat. AJ gets up looking a little frustrated, before he calls for the Styles Clash. Lesnar slowly gets up, and AJ kicks him in the mid-section, then sets Lesnar up in between his thighs. Lesnar however has the move scouted, and he sends AJ over with a back body drop. AJ gets back to his feet and Lesnar charges over for a clothesline, but AJ escapes by rolling through on the mat. Lesnar turns around, and AJ charges at him, but Brock catches him with a kick to the mid-section. Brock then Irish whips AJ. AJ runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then sees Lesnar bent over, so he flips over him and lands on his feet. AJ then charges at Lesnar, but instead gets turned inside out with a clothesline from Lesnar.

Lesnar holds his head as he tries to regain his composure while AJ tries to get up. AJ gets back to his feet, and Lesnar then kicks him in the mid-section, before getting him up for a fisherman suplex. Lesnar shows off his strength as he walks around the ring, with AJ not being able to move, Lesnar holding him in a tight package. The crowd starts to boo, as Lesnar continues to show his strength. Finally, Lesnar drops AJ down with a fisherman buster, before smiling to the crowd. Lesnar then hooks the leg of AJ, 1...2.. AJ kicks out. Lesnar sees AJ sit up after kicking out, and Lesnar quickly moves behind him, then locks in a bear hug. AJ screams in pain, as Lesnar squeezes not only the air, but possibly the life, out of AJ. The crowd start to rally behind AJ, and he starts to struggle up, refusing to quit. AJ gets to a knee, then gets both of his feet up. AJ starts to hit some reverse elbows, right to the side of the head of Lesnar. Lesnar finally lets go of the hold, and starts to hold his head. AJ then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and gets taken over with a scoop powerslam. Lesnar hooks the leg, 1...2.. AJ gets his shoulders up just before the referee can finish the count. Lesnar looks frustrated as he gets back to his feet. Lesnar then slowly picks AJ up, only for AJ to knock Lesnar’s arms away. AJ then hits some big forearms to the head of Lesnar, before he runs off to the ropes. AJ bounces off the ropes, but then gets taken over with a belly to belly suplex from Lesnar. Lesnar smiles, and then measures AJ, just waiting for him to get up. AJ gets up, and Lesnar immediately grabs him in a waist lock, before throwing him over head for a German suplex.

AJ however manages to land on his feet. Lesnar turns around, and AJ sends him off with an Irish whip. Lesnar runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then goes under AJ, who leapfrogs him. Lesnar then bounces off the opposite ropes, goes over AJ, who has dropped down, before bouncing off the ropes again, and being taken down with a huge dropkick. AJ gets back to his feet and taunts Lesnar, as the crowd erupts with cheers. Lesnar starts to get up, and AJ then runs at the ropes, and springboards off them, doing a backflip and taking Lesnar in an inverted front face lock in one fluent motion. AJ is then able to take Lesnar down with an inverted DDT. The crowd cheers as AJ hooks the leg of Lesnar, 1...2.. Lesnar just gets his shoulders up off the mat. AJ gets to his feet, then calls for the Styles Clash. Lesnar slowly gets back up, and AJ then kicks him in the mid-section, and position him in between his legs for the move. Lesnar however has other ideas, as he sends AJ over with a back body drop. AJ gets back to his feet, holding his back, and Lesnar grabs him in a waist lock, then takes him over with a German suplex. AJ’s head hits the mat hard, and he rolls back to the corner, holding the back of his head. Lesnar sees AJ start to pull himself up in the corner, so he charges across and attempts a spear, but AJ dodges, leaving Lesnar to go into the turnbuckle shoulder first. AJ gets his wits back about him, and he pulls Lesnar out by the tights, then rolls him up, 1...2.. Lesnar kicks out. Both men get up, and Lesnar strikes first, landing a knee to the mid-section of AJ. Lesnar then gets AJ up into a fireman’s carry, ready to finish him off. Lesnar throws AJ for the F-5, but AJ is somehow able to land on his feet. AJ then gits the Pele out of nowhere on Lesnar. Both men are down, when suddenly the crowd starts to boo, as Randy Orton runs down the ramp with a steel chair in hand. The referee calls for the bell, as Randy slides in the ring, then measures AJ, waiting for him to get up.

Styles: What business does Randy Orton have in this match?

Coach: Joey, Randy will be facing both of these men at Redemption, so of course he has an interest in this match.

Styles: But what right does that give Orton? He is wrecking the match.

AJ slowly gets up, and Orton slams the chair down into his head. Lesnar wisely rolls out from the ring to the outside, while Orton throws the chair down in front of him, before pacing the ring sadistically. Orton smiles, then measures AJ, waiting for him to get up. Suddenly the crowd cheers, as John Cena jumps the crowd barrier, then slides into the ring behind Orton. Cena turns Orton around, then takes him down, before hitting some hard right hands on him. Both men roll around the ring, before separating. They both get back to their feet, and Orton charges at Cena, but Cena catches him with a drop toe hold, before locking in the STFU. Randy Orton screams out in pain as he taps the mat, but that means nothing to Cena. Cena continues to keep the hold applied, as the camera fades away.

End of broadcast.

2u8xjif.jpg

newmain.jpg

newjoro.jpg

newhard.jpg

newtag1.jpg

newrcolt.jpg

newrvdy2j.jpg

newtagtitle.jpg

xtremebadass

BM: I personally liked Y2J vs. Kidman, but from a booking standpoint the main event took the cake again. That was a very well done match up, really showed AJ Styles can duke it out with a guy 4 times the size of him. I was going to say if it had no winner, that would have sucked, but atleast Cena came back, that was a pretty cool run in.

WM: Bulldogs vs. Naturals. It served it's purpose, and racked another win up for the Naturals which is great. (BTW, do you know James Storm has his big face representing Chris Harris on your match card?)

BP: I would go with Orton/Patterson, it was a nice little confontation, which focuses on your main event which is great, always focus on your major players as much as you can because that's money right there lol

WP: N/A

AC: I am really digging your PPV, I also love the matchups of Killings/Morrison and Cabana/Roode, those I am looking forward to. I don't pay too much attention to Banderas and Sabu, it's just a little awkward, I know what you are shooting for, but I don't get into those bloody TNA Hardcore feuds. It adds alot of variety to the card though. The PPV has shaped and it might add a couple more matches maybe? I don't see any openings. I think that's the official card. Awesome as always, thanks for the reviews BTW

y2j__legend

Reaction score
BM: As XBA said, the Jericho and Kidman match was a great match, but the main event got it for me, absolutely awesome with two of my favourite wrestlers battling it out in an epic match, and it was fantastic. I would have liked a clean finish, but it was a good way to hype the Fatal Four Way Match for Redemption.

WM: Like XBA also said, the tag match was probably the Worst Match of the Night. It did serve it's purpose, but I didn't really get into the match, sorry.

BP: I have a tie for th best promo, between Orton/Patterson and Kristal/ Jericho. The Orton and Patterson promo was great and Orton was in character, and so was the Jericho promo, and since Jericho is my favourite wrestler he deserved to be here :p. Both served it's purpose, an I can't wait for Redemption in these two guys respective matches.

WP: N/A

Qwake

BM: I liked Billy Kidman Vs Y2J the most, I really like both of their styles and you used them well. The Main Event was also a good match but the other one gets it for me.

WM: The opening match wasn't to eciting for me, I don't really like Roode in ring, he tends to bore me. The match wasn't bad just worse then the others on the show. Good that Colt won it though.

Bp: Randy Orton and James Patterson (gay name :shifty:) was a good promo, alright length for it and Randy was in good character. It was pretty realistic to read and was just better then the Y2J interview which was also good on Jericho's behave.

WP: N/A although I feel there could have been one more promo on the show but other then that you done nothing wrong.

AC: Good show, the matches were great, esp the last 2 I think it was. Your matches are always good and the promo's are getting better and better, your feuds are coming along nicely and the PPV is looking good. RVD Vs Y2J will be AWESOME imo. Keep the good shows coming! 7.5/10 for this show

Beer

Quick Comment
First off congrats on a fantastic installment and reallygetting me excited about Redemption.
Best Match
As many before me have said, Jericho vs Kidman was a top notch quality match but once again i think the Main Event stole it. Great length and you really proved that AJ can hold his own against Lesnar. The ending was sick with Randy interfereing and then the return of Cena. Quality Match.
Worst Match
This one really puzzled me. What was the worst match? Was there a worst match but now finally i have made my decision, and i have to agree with the people above me, The Naturals vs Canadian Bulldogs. It was a good match and all it just was below average for your match writing skills. It sort of bored me.
Best Promo
The Orton/Patterson Segment was pretty great. Orton was in character, and the these had a pretty nice meeting. It really said to me "Eyebrow, Orton is one sick bastard, you should hate him." He really was a super heel.
Worst Promo
None. They were all really good.
Additional Information
Pretty awesome show there man. Remember to stop by my BTB some time and review if you like. :shifty:

KF4E

Reaction score
Hey, thought I'd drop by and leave you a review for your latest show.

The best match has to be the main event. I would never have put Lesnar and AJ Styles in a match together, but after reading this, their styles seemed to mix well. I don't know if that was just because I was enjoying the match so much. Or whether they did actualy click well together. The ending was certainly good stuff, and in my opinion, a perfect way to end the show. It kept me interested, wanting to read more, which is always a good sign of a great booker.

Cabana vs. Roode was the worst match in my opinion. Well the match was fairly interesting but it just didn't keep me interested all the time. I got bored pretty easily reading it, compared to wanting to read more in the main event. I guess I'm not all that keen on Roode and Cabana. Hopefully you can get me to like them more in this thread.

Orton and Patterson was the best promo on the night. I mean you are obviously a good promo writer. I'd say you're more of a match writer myself, but you have done well in the promos. This promo also seemed to be a little different than the others, which made it stand out more. Good stuff.

There wasn't a 'worst promo' but like someone else stated, I think there should have been at least one more promo on the show. Just to split things up a little more.

Overall, it was a really good show. It's the first show I've reads of yours. Well the first show where I've read every single bit of the show. I must apologise, I did actually start the review yesterday, and now I'm going to be on here more regurlarly, I thought I'd find it and finish it. Great stuff man.

Oh and your PPV card looks F'n good.

NEW Insider

Rumours

NEW are said to be looking at starting house shows in the near future. It is thought that they would be able to run two house shows a week, as they seem to be popular enough to draw sell out crowds. NEW are thought to be looking at which areas would be most beneficial to them.

In a related story, NEW are also thought to be looking at setting up a developmental territory. Although it is unknown what wrestlers they want down there, and if they would run their own promotion, or just join up with another one.

WWE superstar Lance Cade is said to be looking at possibly joined NEW. His contract is expiring in a few weeks, and people around Cade say that he wants to join his mentor, Chris Jericho.

News

Last week’s edition of Revenge attracted a 1.78 rating, which is an improvement. These ratings are said to be pleasing to NEW management.

Tomko is set to make his debut this week in a singles match, although it is unknown who his opponent will be.

After the chaos between the Motor City Machine Guns, the Canadian Bulldogs, America’s Most Wanted and The Naturals last week, James Patterson has set up an Eight Man tag team Match for this week’s Revenge.

Ron Killings is set for action once again this week, as he goes one on one with MVP. Will John Morrison get involved?

Known Card

Eight Man Tag Team Match
Motor City Machine Guns and Canadian Bulldogs vs America’s Most Wanted and The Naturals

Ron ‘The Truth’ Killings vs MVP​

Moonlight Drive

Eight Man Tag Team Match
Motor City Machine Guns and Canadian Bulldogs vs America’s Most Wanted and The Naturals
Heels ftw

Ron ‘The Truth’ Killings vs MVP
DQ after Morrison interferes

Tomko debut against surprise opponent? Me smells an undefeated Matt Morgan here

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: AJ Styles vs. Brock Lesnar, a really good match for me and I do really liked the ending, I really thought AJ is going to lose the match with some help from Orton but it turned out into a DQ. I wanna see an Orton/Cena match before Redemption! lol...

Worst Match: I think I can't decide, since I skimmed some of the matches (sorry..) due to lack of time in reviewing the show. But I'll try to review it again after school.

Best Promo: I much prefer Jericho over Orton's promo, it makes the Jericho heel feel in that promo, I just wanna see Jericho shoot RVD before Redemption and then mayble lose the title lol..

Worst Promo: n/a, the MCMG promo is also quite good eventhough they tease so much about the Natural's gay gear! lol...

Additional Feedback : Another great show right there, The feuds for Redemption continues to shape up and I am really interested in the Fatal Four Way feud. I am gonna check out your next show.

-TJ-

Eight Man Tag Team Match

Tomko vs. ????????

Look great I'll review.

NEWcopy.jpg

Yeah here we go for the hundredth time
Hand grenade pins in every line

Throw 'em up and let something shine
Going out of my fucking mind

Filthy mouth, no excuse
Find a new place to hang this noose

String me up from atop these roofs
Knot it tight so i won't get loose

Truth is you can stop and stare
Bled myself out and no one cares

Dug the trench out laid down there
With a shovel up out of reach somewhere

Yeah, someone pour it in

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

I bleed it out

Go stop the show
Choppy words and a sloppy flow

Shotgun opera lock and load
Cock it back and then watch it go

Mama help me I've been cursed
Death is rolling in every verse

Candy paint on his brand new hearse
Can't contain him he knows he works

Fuck this hurts, I won't lie
Doesn't matter how hard I try

Half the words don't mean a thing
And I know that I won’t be satisfied

So why try ignoring him

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

I bleed it out

I've opened up these scars
I'll make you face this

I've pulled myself so far
I'll make you, face, this, now!!!!

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

I bleed it out
I bleed it out
I bleed it out

The camera then flies around ringside, before it settles on the announcer’s table, where Joey Styles and Coach are seen sitting.

Styles: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Revenge, and what a shocker we went out with last week.

Coach: That’s right Joey, John Cena is back from injury earlier than expected.

My Time Is Now plays throughout the arena, and John Cena runs out to the top of the ramp while the crowd cheer. Cena then walks down the ramp, climbs into the ring, and grabs a microphone.

Styles: And it looks like we are going to hear from Cena straight away.

Cena: The Champ is back.

Crowd cheers.

Cena: And oh no, I am not talking about Brock Lesnar. Although Brock, I do have something I want to say to you. Brock, you hurt me, you put me out for a couple of weeks. But how did you do it Brock? How did you do it? I’ll tell you how Brock; you attacked me when I wasn’t expecting it, you took a cheap shot. And Brock that isn’t acceptable where I come from, that isn’t acceptable by my rules. Where I can from, how I play, it is an eye for an eye. Yet three weeks ago, that mean nothing to you. So Brock, I challenge you, get your ass out here, and let’s settle this once and for all.

Cena waits in the ring, until Voices starts to play, and Randy Orton walks out to the ramp with a microphone already in hand.

Orton: Well look who’s back. Cena, you want to talk about how Lesnar attacked you without you knowing? Well how about last week when you came out and attacked me? I was told you weren’t even in the arena, yet you still went against your so called ‘rules’, and came out to attack me. So Cena, I think you have to ask yourself, what kind of a man are you to have double standards like that?

Crowd boos.

Orton: What kind of a man are you?

Cena: What kind of man am I? I’m the kind of man who whooped some guy named Randy Orton’s butt last week, after he tried to jump AJ Styles from behind. So Orton, if you have the balls to try to do something after I beat your ass down last week, why don’t you come down here and do it?

Crowd cheers.

Cena: Because as the old saying goes, if you want some, come get some.

Crowd cheers, as Orton walks down the ramp. He climbs up onto the apron, as Cena prepares. Orton then waves Cena off, and jumps back down from the apron.

Orton: Cena, just why should I waste my time on you? I have this Sunday to prepare for, so I don’t plan on getting my hands dirty tonight.

Orton starts to walk up the ramp when Spawn starts to play, and the General Manager of Revenge, James Patterson walks out to the top of the ramp in a suit, with a microphone in hand.

Patterson: Randy, you may think you’re getting out of dodge here, but let me tell you, that isn’t happening. Last week you interfered in the Main Event, and you know Randy, that isn’t acceptable. Not only that, but it also seems that you have a problem with Mr Cena over there in the ring. So Randy, as punishment, I have decided that tonight, in the Main Event you will be having a match. It will be Randy Orton, going one on one with John Cena.

Crowd cheers.

Patterson: Good luck.

Spawn plays again as Patterson leaves the arena while Orton looks worried and Cena smiles in the ring.

Styles: Randy Orton doesn’t seem too excited about this news.

Coach: And why would he be? He didn’t want to face John Cena.

Styles: Well maybe Orton just needs to man up.

A graphic for Tomko’s debut plays.

Styles: Up next, the debut of Tomko right here in NEW.

Ad break.

A young kid named Chris Oliver is shown standing in the ring by himself looking worried.

Styles: That young man there is called Chris Oliver, and I can see why he looks worried.

Coach: He is about to face Tomko.

Screwed plays, and Tomko poses at the top of the ramp while pyro goes off. He then walks down the ramp, climbs into the ring, and stares down Oliver.

Styles: This man quit TNA not long ago. Many thought he would return to the WWE, others thought he would go over to Japan. But instead he chose to wrestle right here in NEW.

Coach: And that is a huge compliment to everyone here in NEW.

Match One
Chris Oliver vs Tomko

The referee calls for the bell, and Tomko tells Oliver to bring it on. Oliver stands back and looks worried. Tomko then bulrushes him and shoves him back into the corner, before unloading with some big right hands in the corner. 1...2...3. Tomko pulls Oliver out of the corner by the hair, then lifts him up into a military press. Oliver struggles around, and Tomko throws him up into the air, before driving his knee into the mid-section of Oliver. Oliver rolls around the mat, gasping for air. Tomko lifts him back up by his hair, then pushes him back into the corner, before driving repeated reverse elbow shots into the side of the head of Oliver. 1...2...3...4. Tomko pulls Oliver out of the corner, before sending him off with an Irish whip. Oliver runs at the ropes, then bounces off them, before getting taken down by Tomko with a sidewalk slam. Tomko gets back to his feet, then runs at the ropes, bounces off them and drops an elbow across the chest of Oliver. Tomko laughs as he gets up, before he picks Oliver up. Tomko then sends Oliver off with an Irish whip. Oliver runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets met with a huge big boot from Tomko. Tomko taunts Oliver as the crowd boos, then calls for the finish. Tomko then bends over and wraps both hands around the throat of Oliver, before lifting him up. Tomko then keeps lifting Oliver up, before sending him down with a Choke Bomb. Tomko hooks the leg of Oliver, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here is your winner, Tomko.

Tomko gets up and holds his arms up in celebration while the crowd boos.

Styles: A completely dominant debut there for Tomko.

Coach: It definitely was, it looks like he will be a force here in NEW.

The camera goes backstage, and James Patterson is shown walking. He then bumps into Robert Roode.

Roode: Just the man I was looking for.

Patterson: What do you want Roode?

Roode: Well I was looking at the card tonight, and I saw that I wasn’t on it. So I’m not requesting a match, I’m demanding one. I will prove that I can beat anyone on the roster. Any man, except Colt Cabana, because I already have to face him this Sunday. So go on, name anyone on the roster, and I will show them that it pays to be Roode.

Patterson: Is that right? Well you’ve got it. Tonight, you can go one on one with Rob Van Dam.

Roode looks stunned while the crowd cheer.

Roode: No problem. Tonight I prove that Robert Roode can beat anyone, and I mean anyone, on the NEW roster.

Ad break.

Styles: Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to Revenge, and right before the break we saw another big match added to the card for tonight.

Coach: We sure did, it should be a great match between Roode and RVD.

1967 plays, and the Motor City Machine Guns walk to the stage and pose to cheers from the crowd, before walking down the ramp, then climbing into the ring and posing on the turnbuckles.

Styles: Here are the two residents of Detroit, Michigan, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin.

Coach: And this Sunday these two men get their shot at the NEW Tag Team Championships when they meet The Naturals.

Pride plays, and the Canadian Bulldogs walk out to the top of the ramp then pose while the crowd cheers. Wilson and Smith then walk down the ramp, climb into the ring, and high five their teammates, before posing to the crowd on the turnbuckles.

Styles: These two young men are two crowd favourites here in the Hammerstein Ballroom.

Coach: They sure are, and on Sunday they have the biggest test of their short careers.

Natural plays, and The Naturals walk out to the top of the ramp with the NEW Tag Team Championships around their waists, then pose as the crowd boo. Stevens and Douglas then walk down the ramp, and wait at ringside for their partners.

Styles: I hate the attitude of Chaste Stevens and Andy Douglas, but there is a reason these boys are the Tag Champs.

Coach: You’re damn straight there is a reason they are Champs, and I am willing to bet that after this Sunday, they still will be.

Styles: That is debatable Coach.

Guilty plays, and America’s Most Wanted walk out, Harris with his handcuffs and Storm with his beer bottle in hand. AMW pose at the top of the ramp while pyro goes off behind them, and the crowd boos. AMW then walk down the ramp and join The Naturals, before putting their bottle and handcuffs in the corner. All four men then circle the ring.

Styles: AMW are the veteran team here in NEW.

Coach: And that’s why it will be hard for the Bulldogs this coming week.

Match Two
Eight Man Tag Team Match
Motor City Machine Guns and Canadian Bulldogs vs The Naturals and America’s Most Wanted

The referee calls for the bell, and The Naturals and AMW continue to circle the ring. They then count to three, but only The Naturals slide into the ring. Shelley goes straight after Stevens with a kick to the mid-section, while Sabin hits some right hands on Douglas. Sabin and Shelley then look at each other, before grabbing their opponents by the hair, and throwing them into one another headfirst. Both of The Naturals fall to the mat, then roll out to the floor. Sabin and Shelley then run at the ropes, bounce off them, run across the ring, and hit simultaneous suicide dives, with Shelley crashing onto Stevens, and Sabin onto Douglas. AMW then slide into the ring, and hit forearms to the back of the heads of both members of the Canadian Bulldogs. Storm grabs Wilson, then throws him out over the top rope, while Harris kicks away on Smith while he tries to work back to his feet. Smith gets up, and Harris scoops him up, only for Smith to slip out behind him. Smith then takes Harris down with a wrestling takedown, before floating over into a front face lock. Harris fights back to his feet, but Smith takes him across to the corner, then allows Sabin to make the tag in. Sabin comes in, then lands a kick to the mid-section of Harris. Smith leaves the ring, and Sabin tees off with some right hands of Harris, forcing him back along the ropes. Sabin then pushes Harris right back into the corner, before climbing up to the second rope, and hitting ten consecutive right hands to the top of the head of Harris. Sabin then jumps back down to the mat, and looks to send Harris to the opposite corner with an Irish whip.

Harris is able to reverse though, and he uses all of his strength to send Sabin in. Sabin runs over to the corner, then whiplashes off the turnbuckle, falling to the mat. Harris groggily goes to hi corner then, and tags ion Chase Stevens. Stevens climbs into the ring, then charges over to the opposite corner, and drops an elbow across the back of Sabin. Stevens then gets onto one knee, and drives the other knee into the back of the head of Sabin, grinding his face against the mat. 1...2...3...4. Stevens gets up, then picks Sabin up by the hair. Stevens keeps a hold of Sabin by the hair as he drags him across to his corner and tags in Andy Douglas. Douglas climbs into the ring, and both members of The Naturals grab Sabin in a front face lock, before taking Sabin over with a double suplex. Douglas floats over into the cover, but the referee is distracted by Stevens, as he is trying to get him to leave the ring. While this is happening Alex Shelley climbs into the ring, then runs over and breaks up the pin attempt with a kick to the side of Douglas. Shelley leaves the ring, and Douglas gets up, then picks Sabin back up by the hair. Douglas then scoops Sabin up and slams him back down before looking at Sabin’s corner and smiling. Douglas runs at the ropes, then bounces off them, and nails a knee drop right across the face of Sabin. Douglas smiles, then hooks the leg of Sabin, 1...2. Sabin kicks out. Douglas shows a slight look of frustration, but he then moves on and applies a sleeper hold on Sabin. The crowd starts to get behind Sabin, and he tries to fight back to his feet. Sabin gets up, and he hits some elbows to the mid-section of Douglas, before pushing him off to the ropes. Douglas runs at the ropes, then bounces off them and gets caught in a sleeper hold from Sabin. Douglas is quickly able to counter though with a back suplex on Sabin.

Douglas has a shocked look on his face, as he crawls across to his corner before tagging in James Storm. Storm comes into the ring slowly and arrogantly, causing the crowd to boo. He then picks Sabin back up to his feet, and Irish whips him into the corner. Storm taunts Sabin, then charges in at Sabin, only for Sabin to roll out of the way. Storm goes chest first into the turnbuckle, and Sabin rolls across to his corner to make the tag to TJ Wilson. Wilson climbs into the ring, then charges across the ring and takes Storm down with a flying clothesline. Storm gets up and Wilson takes him down with another flying clothesline. Storm gets up again, and Wilson pushes him back against the ropes, then sends him off with an Irish whip. Storm runs at the ropes, then bounces off them, before getting taken down with a leg lariat. Wilson gets back to his feet while the crowd cheers, and he sees Stevens charge across the ring at him. Wilson is able to think fats though, and he takes Stevens over with a back body drop. Douglas then climbs into the ring and runs across at Wilson, attempting a clothesline, but Wilson quickly takes him down with a back suplex. Wilson gets back to his feet, and Storm clubs him in the back with a forearm. Storm then grabs Wilson in a waist lock, but Wilson quickly goes behind Storm, then drills him with a German suplex. Wilson then heads out to the apron, and calls for the Rolling Stampede. Storm starts to struggle up, and Wilson jumps up to the top rope, only for Stevens to charge over and knock the ropes, causing Wilson to fall out to the floor.

Storm regains his senses, then takes the referee’s attention while Stevens rolls out to the floor, then stomps away on Wilson. Harry Smith, Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley run across to save their partner, and Stevens bails to the other side of the ring. Wilson starts to get up, and Storm leaves the referee. Wilson slides into the ring, and Storm charges across, then stomps on him, whilst holding the ropes. 1...2...3...4. Storm breaks it off, then grabs Wilson by the leg, and drags him over to his corner, before grapevining his leg and tagging in Andy Douglas. Douglas climbs into the ring, then stomps on the back of Wilson. Wilson rolls around in pain, and Douglas keeps stomping away on him, until he rolls Wilson over, and hooks his leg, 1...2.. Wilson gets his shoulders up off the mat. Douglas gets up a little frustrated, but he then applies a front face lock on Wilson, and lifts him back up. Douglas then drags Wilson across to the corner and tags Stevens in. Stevens climbs into the ring, and The Naturals send Wilson off with a double Irish whip. Wilson runs at the ropes, then bounces off them, before Stevens grabs him by the back of the head and drives him down with a bulldog across the knee of Douglas. Wilson stumbles around groggily, and Stevens then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and hits running knee to the chest of Wilson that forces him down to the mat. Stevens covers Wilson, 1...2.. Wilson is just able to kick out again. Stevens gets back to his feet frustrated, but he then climbs up to the top rope. Wilson slowly starts to get up, and the crowd buzz with anticipation, hoping that Wilson will be able to dodge. Wilson turns around and Stevens comes off looking for a flying cross body, but Wilson is able to land a big dropkick into the mid-section of Stevens.

Stevens falls to the mat gasping for air, as Wilson tries to regather himself, and crawl over to make the tag. Both men slowly start to crawl to their respective corners, hoping to make the tags to their partners. They get closer and closer until they both successfully make the tags, with Alex Shelley and Chris Harris running into the ring. Harris runs across and looks for a clothesline, but Shelley ducks, then dropkicks him in the back. Harris runs into the ropes chest first, then bounces off them with his back still to Shelley, to be taken down by Shelley with a neckbreaker. Chris Sabin then climbs into the ring, and he grabs Harris by the legs, then applies a Boston crab. Alex Shelley runs at the ropes, then bounces off them and hits a leg drop to the back of the neck of Harris. Sabin then lets go of Harris, leaving Shelley to apply a camel clutch. Sabin runs at the ropes, then bounces off them, before hitting a low dropkick right to the face of Harris. The Guns get up while the crowd cheers, when suddenly Andy Douglas charges across the ring at Sabin. Sabin has him scouted though, and he scoops Douglas up, then slams him down. James Storm then climbs into the ring and runs across at the Guns, but Shelley catches him with a drop toe hold, sending him down headfirst into the groin of Douglas. The crowd cheer as Douglas rolls around the mat in pain. Storm gets up wiping his face, as he makes his way across to the ropes. Harry Smith then climbs into the ring, and charges across it, sending Storm out to the floor with a clothesline. Smith climbs out after Storm, leaving the Guns waiting for Harris to get up. Harris gets to his feet, and he turns around, where Sabin connects with a back kick to the mid-section. The Guns then hit the ASCS Rush on Harris, and Shelley makes the cover, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here are your winners, the Motor City Machine Guns and the Canadian Bulldogs.

Smith and Wilson roll into the ring and stare down AMW on the outside, while the Guns indicate that gold will be around their waists soon.

Styles: What a showing from the Motor City Machine Guns, as well as the Canadian Bulldogs.

Coach: I wouldn’t get too confident though. This Sunday may be very different.

Styles: Ladies and gentlemen, we now cross backstage to our broadcast colleague Joy Giovanni.

The camera goes backstage, where Joy is seen standing next to Brock Lesnar with the NEW Championship around his waist, causing the crowd to boo.

Joy: Brock, tonight two of the three men you face this Sunday go one on one in the Main Event. Do you think this will do anything to affect this Sunday?

Lesnar: Hang on. Joy are you not interviewing Brock Lesnar, the NEW Champion?

Joy: Yes.

Lesnar: Then why in the hell are you talking about John Cena and Randy Orton before talking about me? Why can’t we talk about last week in the actual Main Event, instead of what happened after the Main Event? Actually, you know what; start again. Ask me about last week’s Main Event.

Joy: Brock, what did you think about last week’s Main Event?

Lesnar: What did I think? I had that match under control. I was about to beat AJ Styles. But for some reason, Randy Orton decided to stick his nose in where it didn’t belong. I had completely decimated AJ Styles. I was about to finish the job that I had started. But as I said, then Randy Orton stuck his nose where it didn’t belong. Then we had Vanilla Ice himself run in, being the hero and saving AJ. He wasn’t even meant to be in the building after I had taken him out three weeks ago. But he is back. And now, now, that leads to our Main Event tonight. You know, it doesn’t matter what Cena and Orton do to one another tonight. They can go into Redemption injured, or they can go in at full fitness. Because at Redemption they step in the ring with the NEW Champion, they step in the ring with the ‘Big Thing’, Brock Lesnar. And Brock Lesnar is ready to destroy them.

Ad break.

AJ Styles is seen walking backstage. He knocks on the door of a locker room, then walks in where John Cena is shown sitting down.

Cena: Sup AJ?

AJ: Uh, listen John. I just wanted to thank you for last week. I mean, if it weren’t for you I may not have been able to compete this Sunday at Redemption. So, thanks.

AJ holds his hand out.

Cena: AJ, it’s no problem, because just like you and Randy, me and Randy, we also go way back man. So it was a pleasure beating his ass down. But as far as a handshake goes, well I’m going to have to decline. Because as much as I like you AJ, we’re enemies at the moment. This Sunday we go into battle for ourselves, not for each other. So thanks for the acknowledgement, but no thanks.

AJ: Have it your way John. But I will have your back tonight.

Cena: Thanks man, I appreciate it.

AJ: But, if you give me your back this Sunday, you may just regret it.

Styles: AJ offered a handshake to Cena, but Cena rejected.

Coach: Cena’s right, both men have to be worrying about their own interests for this Sunday, rather than each other.

Styles: Well AJ still said he would have Cena’s back tonight.

What’s Up plays throughout the arena to cheers, and Ron Killings walks out to the top of the ramp, then dances, before walking down the ramp. Killings then climbs up into the ring and poses to the turnbuckles, where him and the crowd yell, ‘What’s up?’ to one another.

Styles: Ron Killings always brings such energy to the crowd.

Coach: That he does Joey, but he will want to be careful tonight, as not only is he facing MVP, he also will have to watch out for John Morrison.

I’m Comin’ plays, and MVP walks out through his custom entrance tunnel, before posing while pyro goes off behind him, to the boos of the crowd. MVP then walks down the ramp and climbs up into the ring, staring down Killings, before bouncing off the ropes and posing.

Coach: Here is Mr Half Man, Half Amazing, the highest paid wrestler in NEW history and the man who is straight up ballin, Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP.

Styles: Look MVP is a great athlete, but he doesn’t need you drooling all over him like that.

Match Three

Both men slowly circle around the ring, and look at one another, preparing for a lock up. MVP holds his hands out, and Killings goes to grab them to lock up, only to be caught with a knee to the mid-section from MVP. MVP then hits a few right hands to the head of Killings, before backing into the ropes, bouncing off them, and getting taken down by an arm drag from Killings. MVP rushes back to his feet, then charges at Killings, but Killings takes him over with another arm drag, this time keeping a hold of the arm of MVP. MVP gets up and Killings twists his arm around, applying a wrist lock. MVP struggles around, and Killings then pulls him in for a side headlock. MVP struggles around a bit, then tries to take Killings over with a back suplex, but Killings is able to flip out of it and land on his feet behind MVP. Killings turns MVP around, then fires away with some big right hands to his head, sending MVP back. Killings hits a few stiff shots, until MVP is back against the ropes. Truth then sends MVP off with an Irish whip. MVP runs at the ropes, then bounces off them before getting taken over with a sit out hip toss from Killings. Killings quickly covers MVP, 1...2. MVP gets his shoulders up off the mat. Killings gets back to his feet, then helps MVP as he gets up, before hitting a kick to the mid-section, and a few right hands that send MVP reeling back to the corner. Killings then Irish whips MVP into the opposite corner. Killings smiles, then charges in after MVP, only to get caught with a boot to the jaw. MVP then charges out of the corner, going for a clothesline, but Killings is able to duck it and take MVP into a backslide, 1...2. MVP gets out of the pinning predicament.

Both men get up, and MVP knees Truth in the mid-section, then throws him down to the mat by the hair, with Truth’s head bouncing up off the canvas. MVP smiles, then mounts Killings and starts to tee off with right hand shots straight to the head of Killings. 1...2...3...4. MVP gets up, and tells the referee he did nothing wrong. MVP then hooks the leg of Killings, 1...2. Killings gets his shoulders up. MVP gets to his feet, then kicks away at Killings while he gets back to his feet. Killings gets right back up, and MVP grabs him by the head, then drives him back down with a swinging neckbreaker. MVP gets back to his feet with a smile across his face, then begins to taunt Killings to the boos of the crowd. MVP turns back to Killings, and starts to pick him up, when Killings shocks him with some right hands to the mid-section. MVP cuts off his momentum though with a knee to the mid-section, leaving Killings in a prone position. MVP then grabs Killings by the hair, and drives his knee into Killings’ head a couple of times, knocking Killings back to the corner. MV then pushes Killings right into the corner, before hitting some right hands to his head. 1...2...3...4. MVP snapmares Killings out of the corner, then applies a European headlock. Killings tells the referee that he won’t submit, and the crowd starts to get behind him, trying to will Truth back to his feet. Killings starts to get up, but MVP sticks his foot into the back of the knee of Killings, putting him back down to his knees. MVP then hits Killings in the top of the head with the point of his elbow, before backing away to his corner with a smile across his face. Killings crawls across to the opposite corner, as he looks for help in getting back to his feet.

Killings finally gets there and starts to get back to his feet, when MVP begins to charge across the ring. Killings however sees MVP coming, and he swings his boot up, hitting MVP in the face. Killings keeps going and he uses his strength to pull himself up to the top rope. MVP continues to stumble around the ring groggily, when Killings comes flying off the top rope with a missile dropkick that sends MVP down to the mat. Both men lay on the mat, and the referee starts to count them out. 1...2...3...4...5. MVP and Killings both get back to their feet. MVP goes for a right hand, but Killings blocks it, then hits a series of his own right hands to the head of MVP, before sending him off with an Irish whip. MVP runs at the ropes, then bounces off them, before going for a clothesline on Killings, but Killings ducks under it by doing the splits. MVP turns back to Killings and gets caught with an inverted atomic drop. Killings then Irish whips MVP into the corner. MVP hits the turnbuckle and Killings charges in after him, hitting a corner clothesline. MVP struggles out of the corner in pain, and Killings gets him in a front face lock, then tries to hit him with the truth or consequences, but MVP is able to land on his feet behind Truth. MVP then grabs Truth, and takes him over with a German suplex. MVP slowly gets back to his feet as he tries to regather himself. Killings meanwhile has started to stir. Killings gets to a knee, and MVP then charges over and goes for a boot to the side of the head, but Killings is able to dodge to the side, before rolling MVP up, 1...2.. MVP kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and Killings strikes with a kick to the mid-section of MVP. Killings then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and gets taken over with a belly to belly suplex from MVP.

MVP gets up and sees Killings downed in the corner. He then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, does his signature Ballin’ taunt, and drops the elbow across the chest of Killings. MVP gets back to his feet and backs across to the other side of the ring, smiling arrogantly while the crowd boo. Killings starts to get up and MVP continues to taunt him. Killings finally gets to his feet, and MVP charges across, going for a Running Big Boot, but Killings is able to duck it. MVP turns around, and Killings kicks him in the mid-section, then takes him up and drops him with the truth or consequences. Killings covers MVP, 1...2.. MVP kicks out, much to the shock of Killings. Killings gets back to his feet, and starts to measure MVP. Killings continues to wait on MVP, but it appears that MVP is knocked out. Killings decides to pick MVP up, but MVP shocks Killings with a jawbreaker, showing that he was playing possum. Killings stumbles back, and MVP then grabs him and sets him up for the Playmaker. MVP looks ready to execute it when Killings slips out from under his leg. MVP turns to Killings and catches a kick to the mid-section. Killings then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and lands the Corkscrew Scissors Kick. Killings hooks the legs of MVP, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here is your winner, Ron ‘The Truth’ Killings.

Killings gets up and raises his hands in victory while the crowd cheers him.

Styles: Ron Killings with a good showing before this Sunday.

Coach: It was a good win, but he is facing an entirely new opponent this Sunday at Redemption.

Styles: That is true, but MVP was a quality opponent Coach. I’m surprised that John Morrison didn’t decide to take a cheap shot.

Coach: Morrison is much too classy to do that.

Ad break.

Styles: Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to Revenge, and we still have some big matches in line for you tonight.

Coach: That’s right Joey, and those include ....

Styles: Hang on Coach, I’m told we have to go backstage immediately.

The cameraman is running backstage, and he suddenly stops around a crowd of people. The camera gets in amongst those people, and Ron Killings is shown lying flat on the ground. People are screaming for help.

Styles: Gee, I wonder who jumped Killings from behind.

Coach: I think we all do Joey.

Styles: Oh come on Coach, it was obviously John Morrison.

Coach: How can you possibly prove that?

Styles: Who else would have done it Coach?

Coach: I don’t know Joey, but until proven guilty, you are innocent.

One of a Kind plays, as pyro goes off around the titantron. Rob Van Dam then starts to walk down the ramp to the cheers of the crowd. He stops halfway and does his signature pose, before continuing down the ramp, rolling into the ring, and posing.

Styles: RVD has a huge match this Sunday, but he will have to concentrate on tonight.

Coach: Robert Roode isn’t going to be an easy beat.

No More Fears plays, and Robert Roode walks down to the top of the ramp then poses while pyro falls behind him. He then walks down the ramp, and climbs in the ring, keeping his eyes on RVD.

Styles: Roode may not be an easy beat, but he must also have this Sunday on his mind.

Coach: That’s right Joey, Roode has Cabana this Sunday, but I think he has the ability to concentrate on tonight.

Match Four
Rob Van Dam vs Robert Roode

Roode and RVD circle around the ring, RVD moving quickly. They then stop and move together, before locking up. Neither man can overpower the other, and the lock up just stays in the middle of the ring, until RVD takes a side headlock on Roode. Roode struggles a bit, and RVD then takes him down with a headlock takedown. Roode flails on the mat, then applies a headscissors to RVD. RVD springs out of it though, and both men get back to their feet. Roode grabs a side headlock this time, but RVD pushes back against the ropes, then uses the momentum to push Roode off. Roode runs at the ropes, then bounces off them and goes for a shoulder tackle, but RVD stands his ground, resulting in neither man going down. Roode and RVD stare at each other, and mouth off. Roode then runs at the ropes, and bounces off them, before going for a clothesline that RVD is able to duck. Roode turns back to RVD, and gets taken down with an arm drag. Roode gets back up, and RVD takes him down with another arm drag. RVD keeps holding Roode’s arm while he fights back up. RVD then starts to apply a wristlock, when Roode counters with a thumb to the eye of RVD. Roode smiles, then takes the arm of RVD, and applies a wristlock. Roode continues to pull on the arm, and RVD pulls him over to the ropes. The referee starts to count, when suddenly RVD backflips, causing the pressure to no longer be on his wrist. RVD then knocks Roode away with a chop. Roode backs back, and RVD comes after him with some forearms to the head, staggering Roode back against the ropes. RVD then attempts to send Roode off with an Irish whip, but Roode reverses and sends RVD off to the ropes.

RVD runs at the ropes, then bounces off them, only to get caught with a knee to the mid-section that sends him down to the mat. Roode quickly covers RVD, 1...2. RVD gets his shoulders off the mat. Roode gets back to his feet and waits as RVD slowly starts to get up. RVD gets right back to his feet, and Roode then kicks him in the mid-section, before hitting a right hand that forces RVD back. Roode then follows up with a few more right hands that force RVD all the way back to the corner. Roode smiles, then unloads with right hands to the head of RVD. 1...2...3...4. Roode backs away from the corner. RVD stumbles out groggily, and Roode scoops him up, then slams him down in the middle of the ring. Roode then backs into the corner, before running out, and dropping a knee right across the face of RVD. Roode rolls through, then backs into the opposite corner, before running out again, and dropping another knee across the face of RVD. Roode hooks the leg of RVD, 1...2. RVD gets his shoulders up off the mat. Roode looks shocked, and he then starts to blatantly choke RVD, right in front of the referee. 1...2...3...4. Roode gets up, then stomps away on RVD. RVD starts to fight back to his feet, and Roode hammers away with right hands to his head. RVD fights back through the pain as he gets up, then blocks a right hand from Roode. RVD hits a series of forearms, before Irish whipping Roode into the corner. RVD charges in and tries to take Roode over with a monkey flip, but Roode hooks the top rope, leaving RVD to hit the mat hard, spine first. Roode smiles arrogantly, then climbs up to the second rope. He taunts the crowd, then comes off, looking for a fist drop, but finding nothing but mat after RVD had rolled out of the way.

Both men get up, and RVD scoops Roode straight up, then slams him down in the corner. RVD smiles, before stepping over Roode’s body, jumping up to the top rope, and executing a beautiful split legged moonsault, into the hook of the leg, 1...2.. Roode is just able to get his shoulders up. Both men get to their feet, and RVD then rams Roode back into the corner with his shoulders in Roode’s mid-section, before hitting a couple if shoulder blocks, backflipping back, and hitting one final shoulder block. He then pulls Roode out of the corner, and Irish whips him across to the opposite corner. RVD smiles before charging across the ring and hitting a corner spin kick in the corner, sending Roode stumbling out of the corner, while he himself stands on the apron. RVD then climbs up to the top rope, before coming off with a big karate kick. Roode falls to the mat, and RVD then runs off to the ropes, bounces off them, somersaults over, and hits rolling thunder on Roode to a thunderous cheer from the crowd. RVD gets up shaking his head, before he walks across to the corner, and climbs up to the top rope. The crowd cheers as RVD looks around, taking his time. However Roode gets up and lunges at the top rope, crotching Van Dam up on the ropes. Roode smiles while the crowd boo, before he heads over to the corner and climbs up to the second rope to apply a front face lock on RVD. Roode then attempts to take Van Dam over with a superplex, but he hooks the top rope, preventing Roode from doing so. Roode hammers away with forearms to the back of RVD, before taking him over with the superplex.

Roode crawls across to RVD, then rests his arm over him, 1...2.. RVD just gets his shoulder up, shocking Roode, Roode gets to his feet, pulling his hair, before standing near the ropes, waiting for RVD to get back to his feet. RVD gets up, and Roode charges across then goes for the Northern Lariat, but Van Dam is able to drop it. Roode then turns back, and cops a big spin kick from RVD. He then goes to the corner and jumps to the top rope, before launching off with his signature Five Star Frog Splash. Van Dam rolls around the mat, gasping for air, before hooking the leg of Roode, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here is your winner, Rob Van Dam.

RVD gets to his feet and poses while One of a Kind plays to cheers of the crowd. Suddenly, Chris Jericho rolls into the ring behind him, and waits for him to turn. Van Dam turns around, and Jericho runs up, then hits him with the Codebreaker. Jericho gets to his feet and looks down at Van Dam while the crowd boo.

Styles: My God what a cheap shot from Jericho on RVD!

Coach: Jericho has just sent RVD a message for this Sunday. He can hit that Codebreaker out of nowhere, which will leave RVD down, at let Jericho climb that ladder to victory.

Styles: Well I know Jericho can hit the move when RVD has his back turned.

Coach: Joey, sometimes I don’t think you give Jericho any of the credit he deserves.

Styles: Oh, I’m giving Jericho all of the credit that he deserves.

A graphic for the Main Event plays.

Styles: Moving on, Randy Orton and John Cena go one on one, next!

Ad break.

James Patterson is shown standing in his office with Joy standing next to him.

Joy: Mr Patterson, rumours flying around suggest that you have a big surprise in stock for this Sunday at Redemption. Can you give us a hint as to what it might be?

Patterson: Joy, all I’m going to say is that you better not miss this Sunday, as the wrestling business as we know it shall be changed forever.

The camera goes back to ringside, and My Time Is Now starts to play, while John Cena runs out to the top of the stage while the crowd cheers. Cena then walks down the ramp, slides into the ring, and poses while the crowd cheers.

Styles: John Cena makes his return to in ring action tonight after the assault from Brock Lesnar that he sustained a few weeks ago.

Coach: Too bad that he has to face the one man dynasty tonight, Randy Orton.

Voices plays, and Randy Orton slowly walks down the ramp while the crowd boos. He then climbs up into the ring, and gets up on the turnbuckles, posing to the crowd.

Styles: Randy Orton has had some big words the past few weeks in the lead up to this Sunday, and let me tell you, I think he is all talk.

Coach: Joey, Randy will prove you wrong not only tonight, but also this Sunday.

Main Event
John Cena vs Randy Orton

The referee calls for the bell, and Cena and Orton come together, then get in each other faces. Both men look to the crowd, when Cena suddenly fires away with a right hand that knocks Orton back. Cena continues with the right hands until he has Orton right back against the ropes, where he then sends Orton off with an Irish whip. Orton runs at the ropes, but decides to slide out under them, instead of bouncing back. Cena charges across the ring, then slides out over next to Orton. Orton sees this, and suddenly decides to sprint away around ringside. Cena gives chase, before Orton rolls back into the ring. Cena rolls back in after him, and Orton drops a knee across the rolling body of Cena. Orton smiles as Cena struggles back to his feet. Orton then runs off at the ropes, bounces off them, and then runs towards Cena, who unfortunately for Orton, has him scouted. Cena uses Orton’s momentum and grabs him by the top of the head, then throws him over the top rope. Orton however lands on the apron. Cena turns around, expecting to see Orton down on the floor, but instead he gets his head hot shot off the top rope. Orton quickly heads over to the corner and climbs the turnbuckle while Cena wanders around the ring, dazed. Cena turns to Orton and Orton launches himself off the top rope for a cross body block on Cena, but Cena goes down onto his back and lifts his knees, leaving Orton to crash down on them. Orton goes onto his knees in pain, and Cena then rolls him over and hooks his leg, 1...2. Orton gets his shoulders up off the mat. Cena gets up, then helps Orton back up, before applying a side headlock.

Orton struggles around in it, then pushes Cena off. Cena runs at the ropes, then bounces off them, before going for a clothesline that Orton is able to duck. Orton goes behind Cena before he grabs Cena in a waist lock. Cena tries to pull the hands of Orton apart with a determined look on his face. He then throws a reverse elbow back that causes Orton to let go of the hold. Cena smiles, then grabs the arm of Orton and twists it around, applying a wrist lock. Orton has a pained look on his face, as he pulls Cena across to the ropes, before hooking his arm over the top rope, causing Cena to break the hold. Cena breaks the hold and starts to back away, before he suddenly hits a right hand to the head of Orton. Cena hammers away with some more right hands, moving Orton across the ring and back to the corner. Cena smiles before he then starts to tee off with some more big right hands in the corner. 1...2...3...4. Cena Irish whips Orton to the opposite corner. Cena then charges in and goes for a corner elbow, but Orton just sidesteps, before rolling Cena up, with his feet up on the second rope for added leverage, 1...2. Cena kicks out, even with the unfair advantage Orton had used. Both men get up and Orton swings wildly for a clothesline, only for Cena to duck. Cena then hits some right hands on Orton that send him staggering back against the ropes. Cena then sends him off with an Irish whip. Orton runs at the ropes, then bounces off them before he ducks a Cena clothesline. Orton stands waiting behind Cena. Cena turns and Orton goes for the RKO, only to be pushed off to the ropes. Cena quickly charges at Orton, but Orton drops down, while pulling the bottom rope down, leaving Cena to go falling down to the floor below.

Orton slowly rolls out to the floor, with a half relieved look on his face. Cena gets to his knees as he pulls himself up, holding Orton’s leg. Orton has a half smile on his face, as he shakes his head, before he unloads repeated right hand shots quickly to the head of Cena, that send Cena back down to the mat. Orton rolls in and out of the ring at four of the referee’s count, causing him to restart it. Orton then picks Cena up, and kicks him in the mid-section. Orton then Irish whips Cena hard, sending him crashing side first into the steel steps. Orton slowly walks after Cena with a smug look across his face. He picks Cena up, then knocks him back with a European uppercut. Cena staggers around ringside some more, after Orton follows up with a second European uppercut. Orton then grabs Cena by the head, runs him around ringside, and throws him face first into the ringpost. Orton rolls in and out of the ring again, breaking the referee’s count at seven this time. Je then smiles sadistically while he bends over and picks up Cena, before rolling him back into the ring. Orton rolls back into the ring, then mounts Cena, and starts to rain down on him with right hands. 1...2...3...4. Orton gets up, then stands over Cena while he starts to struggle up himself. Cena gets back to his feet, but he is still shaking groggily. Orton takes advantage of this, as he hits a big European uppercut, that forces Cena back. Orton then Irish whips Cena off to the corner. Orton then charges in at Cena, but Cena is able to get an elbow up to the jaw of Orton, causing him to stagger back. Cena runs off to the ropes, then bounces off them and goes for a clothesline, which Orton is able to duck, before applying a sleeper hold. Cena however quickly counters out of that, taking Orton up, and then down with a back suplex.

Both men stay down on the mat, as the referee starts to use his count. They both slowly get up, with Orton getting up first, while Cena is on one knee. Orton advances on Cena, then goes for a right hand, but Cena is able to block it, before getting back to both feet and hitting a series of right hands to the head of Orton. Orton backs back in pain, and Cena then sends him off with an Irish whip. Orton runs at the ropes, then bounces off them, before being taken over with a sit out hip toss. Cena gets back to his feet, as does Orton, with his back to Cena. Orton turns, and he receives a kick to the mid-section, before being taken over with a twisting fisherman suplex. Cena hooks the leg of Orton, 1...2. Orton gets his shoulders up off the mat. Cena gets up first, then bends over and helps Orton back up, before shooting him off to the ropes. Cena then charges in, and hits a corner elbow on Orton. Orton starts to stumble out of the corner groggily, and Cena takes off to the ropes. Cena bounces off the ropes, then grabs Orton by the back of the head and plants him with a one arm bulldog. Cena then heads over to the corner, before climbing the turnbuckle, and waiting on Orton. Orton slowly gets to his knees, and Cena jumps off the top rope, then hits a leg drop to the back of Orton’s neck, driving him down face first into the mat. Cena rolls Orton over, then hooks his leg, 1...2.. Orton kicks out. Cena looks shocked, then gets back to his feet, before staring intently at Orton, waiting for him to get up. Orton gets up and turns to Cena, only to be lifted up in a fireman’s carry. Orton fidgets around in any which way, trying to get out of danger.

He then smiles, and rakes the eyes of Cena, causing Cena to crouch in pain, while Orton gets to his feet behind him. Orton then takes Cena in a sleeper hold, before dropping to his knees, driving Cena’s neck and back down across his own back. Cena falls off to the mat, and Orton then mounts Cena in a rage, before firing away with repeated right hand shots to the head of Cena, causing the referee to start his count. 1...2...3...4. Orton gets up, before a twisted smile breaks out across his face. He then runs off to the ropes, bounces off them, and lands a big knee drop to the side of the head of Cena. Cena rolls around the ring in pain, holding his head, and Orton then pulls him down flat on the mat, before hooking the leg, 1...2.. Cena gets his shoulders up off the mat. Orton gets back to his feet, shaking his head. He then decides to circle the body of Cena, stomping every part of his body. Orton goes around Cena’s body twice, then smiles, before dropping down into a cover, 1...2.. Cena kicks out. Orton sits Cena up, then applies a sleeper hold, with a persistent look on his face. Cena’s face starts to turn paler and paler, as the sleeper takes effect. Cena looks completely out of it, and the referee then checks on him. Cena’s hand goes down once, twice, but not the third time, to the jubilation of the crowd. Cena then fights back to his feet with a burst of energy, before turning, and hitting some reverse elbows to the mid-section of Orton. Cena gets some separation, then runs off to the ropes. Cena bounces off the ropes, but then catches a dropkick to the jaw from Orton. Orton goes down and hooks both legs of Cena, 1...2.. Cena kicks out.

Orton gets to his feet, holding his head, before he starts yelling at the referee. The referee calmly tells him it was just two. Orton shakes his head, then turns back to Cena, who is struggling back to his feet. Orton grabs Cena, then Irish whips him into the corner. Orton smiles, then starts to charge over to the corner, when Cena suddenly bursts out of the corner, and takes Orton down with a clothesline. Orton rushes back to his feet, and Cena charges across and takes him down with another clothesline. Orton rushes back to his feet, and Cena then pushes him back against the ropes, before trying to send him off with an Irish whip. Orton however reverses, and sends Cena off to the ropes. Cena bounces off the ropes, then jumps through the air, taking Orton down with a shoulder block. Orton gets back to his feet, and Cena takes him down with yet another clothesline. Orton gets back up quickly, but Cena is ready, as he gets Orton with a protoplex. Orton hits the mat hard, and Cena plays to the crowd, holding his hands up to cheers. Cena then tells Orton, “You can’t see me!†while taunting him, before running off to the ropes. Cena bounces off the ropes, then brushes his shoulders, before dropping his fist, hitting Orton with the five knuckle shuffle. Cena gets back to his feet and holds his hands up, standing beside Orton while he gets back to his feet, holding his face. Orton gets right back up, and Cena gets him up in a fireman’s carry. Orton quickly though struggles out of it, landing behind Cena. Orton turns Cena around, then goes for the RKO, but Cena is able to push Orton forward, reversing the move.

Orton turns around and runs at Cena, only to be taken down with a drop toe hold, leading into the STFU from Cena. Orton screams in pain, with his face looking desperate. He looks everywhere, trying to get to any ropes forward. Cena applies more pressure, and Orton punches the mat in pain and frustration. Orton tries to pull himself closer to the ropes, but it looks like he is going nowhere.

Suddenly, Here Comes The Pain plays, and Brock Lesnar walks down the ramp with the NEW Championship over his shoulder while the crowd boos.

Cena lets go of the hold, then gets to his feet and walks over to the ropes, leaning over them and questioning Lesnar. Lesnar says nothing for a while, leaving Cena to continue asking him why he is. Lesnar shakes his head, then points behind Cena, where Orton is waiting. Cena turns around, and Orton plants him with the RKO. Orton hooks the leg of Cena, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here is your winner, Randy Orton.

Orton gets to his feet then circles the ring sadistically, while Cena starts to pick himself up. Cena rolls over and starts to pull himself up, when Orton goes back to the opposite corner and smiles sadistically. Lesnar encourages him on the outside, yelling out to Orton. Suddenly the crowd cheers, as AJ Styles jumps the crowd barrier behind Orton.

Styles: AJ Styles, AJ Styles!

Styles grabs Orton by both legs, then trips him over, before pulling him out of the ring. AJ then starts hitting big forearms to the head of Orton. Orton comes back with a poke to the eye, and he starts hitting right hands of his own. Cena gets back to his feet in the ring, and he runs over, then slides out of the ring, before joining in on the fray, hitting right hands to Orton. Lesnar drops his belt, then slides into the ring. He runs across the ring, then jumps over the ropes, landing right on top of the three other men, causing all four men to go down on the outside.

Styles: OH MY GOD!

Coach: Look at the carnage on the outside!

Styles: Ladies and gentlemen, we will see you this Sunday at Redemption. Good night!

The camera fades away, showing all four men down on the outside.

End of broadcast.

2u8xjif.jpg

newmain.jpg

newjoro.jpg

newhard.jpg

newtag1.jpg

newrcolt.jpg

newrvdy2j.jpg

newtagtitle.jpg

Qwake

opening promo: Nice promo here, Cena was in great character and Randy wasn't bad either, nice way to make the Main Event and was pretty good all round.

Tomko Vs the guy who's name I forgot: Well I knew what the result would be, obviously and i don't really like this match being the opening match but it had to go somewhere. Good to get tomko over though...

Roode promo: Alright little promo, nothing awesome but a nice way to make a match, Roode was in character with his main line 'it pays to be roode'.

8-mam tag: Good match, alot of action involved, a good length for that type of match up and I like the MCMGs winning because it builds them up just a little more for their tag title match, I don't really care about the bulldogs winning with them though lol.

Lesnar promo: Pretty good length in character promo, I like Lesnar and he was sending a message to them lol, which is a good sign. Decent promo.

AJ/Cena: It was a good little exchange between the two, they were able to stay face and not piss each other off but they weren't acting like buddies. I liked Cena showing he respected him yet he wouldn't shake his hand because they will be opponents for the title. Good average sized promo which may just heat things up a little more.

Killings Vs MVP: I really liked this match, I like both wrestlers and it gets both men over imo. Some good moments from the match and it was a good quite long match, these two could feud well! Also, having Killings knocked out after the match was good, it is most likely Morrison which would heat things up or there could be another angle to it because we don't know for sure that it was him. I like it anyways...

RVD Vs Roode: I don't like Roode in ring but this match with RVD wasn't to bad, RVD tends to make it much better then Roode's others. I didn't love it but it was good and it builds RVD up for his big match at the PPV! Jericho gets a little more heat after delivering the codebreaker also lol.

Main Event: Awesome match as I expected from the two, it really hyped up their match at the PPV with Lesnar and AJ. Great match, best of the show imo.

AC: Good show, the feuds are all going along nicely, esp the M/E feud, what happened at the end was great and hypes it alot! I am really liking Y2J/RVD, its probably my fav feud because both guys are great and the PPV should be awesome. Ill try check out your next shows...