Extreme Rules New Match Added To WWE Extreme Rules PPV; Updated Line-up

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, looking at Orton/Show I'd normally cringe but at least it'll be a no DQ match so it won't be that bad.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yet I see people hating on this. I don't get it. Even the Brock/HHH match has me more excited than their Wrestlemania one, because of the stipulation and the seemingly high possibility of Shield getting involved in some form. HHH going over cleanly with nothing else happening seems improbable for me for some reason. I strongly believe Henry will go over Sheamus. I'm scared of Ryback just losing cleanly - again - but even that match I'm pretty excited for. Ziggler's match promises to be great. The Shield's match promises to be great too.
Bork HHH is about all i care about. I know that ziggy will win, and for that i'm pumped, but there isnt much else i am interested in. Supercena will win, Orton never got the turn like i wanted to see, and Sheamus is shit vs people like DB, i expect nothing but garbage from his match vs Henry. If everyone i want to win does, i suppose i will watch to enjoy the build, but that is it.

Nothing extraordinary.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Assume the hate's more about the build and so many stale characters being involved and not even thinking about the card itself.

"An optimist is always disappointed, but a pessimist is pleasantly surprised"... yeah, the one time that quote's relevant.

Pretty much this and what Aids' said in his last post. I'm trying not to actually hate on it or anything, but I did honestly forget the PPV was this Sunday. Granted, it's been a busy month for me, but I should still be aware and mindful of when a PPV is. I wasn't. I'm just really not pumped or excited for this particular one or any of the matches announced. ER is usually a pretty good PPV, but I can't seem to get excited for it this year. WM was such a huge letdown in itself that now I'm just kinda' "meh." I literally give 0 fucks about the Cena match. I'm not one of those fans who gets all excited over HHH / Brock, so I only care about that match a little bit. I'll enjoy seeing Henry and Ziggler in action, though the matches themselves seem less than stellar on paper, and I do hope for something from The Shield.

I'll still try to watch what I can of the PPV via a stream when I get back home Sunday night, and I will hope to be pleasantly surprised by some decent matches. I'm just not holding my breath nor am I pumped ahead of time for the PPV.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Compared to WM this should be gold. Least they get to use weapons when it starts to get boring lols.