New Logo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
6c9371dfe3b4a934e891f23c276f37b9.png

Good but we can't use the WWE logo.

Also the render of Bryan sucks, compared to the other 2.

TKK

Reaction score
All Bryan renders suck fat dicks, that is fact. Let me see if I can whip up an edit.

TKK

Reaction score
Because then it wouldn't blend with the forum background, and Crayo and especially Xanth, wouldn't add it.

I took the background colour straight from the background of this site, so I don't know how it doesn't blend colour wise and Crayo liked my first design. I appreciate the advice, but stop telling me how to make my own GFX. If you don't like them, then don't use them. Simple as. I'm not going to remove the background on it because I think every banner should have a background rather than just being a render and some text.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I took the background colour straight from the background of this site, so I don't know how it doesn't blend colour wise and Crayo liked my first design. I appreciate the advice, but stop telling me how to make my own GFX. If you don't like them, then don't use them. Simple as. I'm not going to remove the background on it because I think every banner should have a background rather than just being a render and some text.

Yeah you may have done but the effects you've applied, the ripples and shit.

Crayo might like it but he has 0 gfx knowledge, Xanth would say no straight away :lol1:

See how it looks:
pV1Fj1a.png

TKK

Reaction score
Yeah you may have done but the effects you've applied, the ripples and shit.

Crayo might like it but he has 0 gfx knowledge, Xanth would say no straight away :lol1:

See how it looks:
pV1Fj1a.png

What are the measurements so that the banner would reach both ends of the title bar?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I love mysticals banners, and I think jono is trying to manipulate xanth's opinion here lol.

The wwe logo in the first one is fine there. The full logo isn't in view so it is okay. I can't see what the background on the second one looks like properly on my phone, but both look good (especially the first). The renders don't matter atm its the design that counts. I love the text George used.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I love mysticals banners, and I think jono is trying to manipulate xanth's opinion here lol.

The wwe logo in the first one is fine there. The full logo isn't in view so it is okay. I can't see what the background on the second one looks like properly on my phone, but both look good (especially the first). The renders don't matter atm its the design that counts. I love the text George used.

You know just as well as I do that Xanth would say the bg doesn't fit with the theme :lol1: