New Japan Pro-Wrestling General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Personally, I don't mind a high flying match, but if they actually sold a move would make it miles better. It seems that Junior's think that the only way to keep the energy up is by hardly or unrealistically selling moves. It's what put me off from PWG, and it's what put me off from a lot of the Junior matches.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Now Ospreay is doing Vader rip off merch. Kid is gotten to

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
His merch shop seems like a giant Blue FU to people who don't like his style. "Netflips and Chill" and "Bitches love flips".

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
His merch shop seems like a giant Blue FU to people who don't like his style. "Netflips and Chill" and "Bitches love flips".
That bitches one is so crass. Definitely get kicked in wearing that around Manchester. Whereas most wrestling tees no one cares. I regularly wear my CM Punk tee out and about!

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
June 3rd it is baybay

Stopspot

Reaction score
Don't count on Okada doing some young boy entrance. Part because Naito in his current character likes to talk shit. Part because Enuhito seems to get a fair deal of misinformation/report things that are outright wrong.

Example: Enuhito still says that Akiyama and Mutoh are going to face off 1 on 1. Even though Wrestle-1 has made it clear for about two weeks now that the match is a six man tag.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
- Hiroshi Tanahashi's shoulder injury is said to be getting much worse. Tanahashi has told the media in Japan that his shoulder is in so much pain that he can barely lift a water bottle. He also said he'll likely have to decide between his scheduled ladder match with Kenny Omega or competing in the G1 tournament.

Source

Sucks for the Ace if true. Get well soon, Tana!

Stopspot

Reaction score
Tanahashi is officially out of Dominion by doctors orders. He'll be focusing on recovering and rehabbing for the G1 without surgery.

Thing is, the dude needs surgery. His shoulder is fucked, and has been for a while now. This is an old injury that has gotten worse. Hell. If it is the ligaments in his shoulder then that's 15 months on the shelf. He really needs to take more than 2 months off for the sake of his long term health

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Sucks that the Ladder Match is off, but I'd like to have Tana wrestle another day, so I'm fine with him taking time off. Hope he heals up.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yeah, no need for Tana to be in the G1 if it's gonna affect his long-term health.

He should take time off to fully heal up.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Sucks that the Ladder Match is off, but I'd like to have Tana wrestle another day, so I'm fine with him taking time off. Hope he heals up.
Ladder match is still on. Elgin stepped up